UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: Sonnen on steroids his whole career

4/17/13 12:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sparkuri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 12:40 AM

Chael used. That is a fact.

Here's another fact: So do most athletes, and not a single fuck is given.

As long as no one pops when tested.

4/17/13 12:42 AM
Authority Figure

The BigBadWolf ticket - Im from Toronto, and I actually meet a big Coke dealer that says he sells Gsp his Hgh. Said he drives to to Mtl himself, its all just hearsay but who knows. I never thought about it until I seen a thread about how Gsp has a hgh belly or something along those lines

ban

4/17/13 12:43 AM
brahmabull81
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 12:44 AM
To HexRei

Are TRT and steroid users (even former) NOT treated like low life scumbags? I was mocking how the users/apolgists are treated like pariahs because people act like steroids are the most evil thing ever, even though most people are completely misguided on what steroids are and what they can do for a person.

Steroids are a good thing that help a lot of people, but if youre an athlete youre a piece of shit whom everyone calls out for being a user.
4/17/13 12:48 AM
BJ_Penmanship
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well... That escalated quickly...

Also, RE: GSP HgH... Most athletes I've seen on the stuff end up needing braces. I'm curious if this is always the case or just sometimes..? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 12:49 AM
HexRei

brahmabull81 - To HexRei

Are TRT and steroid users (even former) NOT treated like low life scumbags? I was mocking how the users/apolgists are treated like pariahs because people act like steroids are the most evil thing ever, even though most people are completely misguided on what steroids are and what they can do for a person.

Steroids are a good thing that help a lot of people, but if youre an athlete youre a piece of shit whom everyone calls out for being a user.

Did the steroids help Chael? He now needs to have hormone treatments for the rest of his life to maintain normal levels.

Furthermore, he's using that medical need to in fact push his levels to the peak that the commissions will allow him to, which is still undoubtedly in the highest range of the average human. It's frankly a form of cheating IMO.

Oh and I was gonna savage you on the quotes thing but I see you edited so peace on that :)
4/17/13 12:50 AM
HexRei

CREason good fighters lose - Selectively bred for generations and pretends like he doesn't have a serious advantage?

The dude is a purebred and he's whining?

Get real Jones.

You were blessed.

Hey go jam your fist up your ass and die of massive hemmorhage, CREtard.
4/17/13 1:02 AM
Bam57Bam
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
Bam57Bam - 
MartialArtsMixed - i'm pretty sure there were many champions that were on roids.
Probably so but the GOATs imo never were/are.

Gracie, Sak, Fedor, Chuck, Anderson, JJ, GSP off top of my head.

Wand would be on my list but, well you know. Phone Post

Royce did pop for steroids

When he was almost 40? Nothing to do with the point I was trying to make. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:13 AM
Jons Forsberg

Edited: 04/17/13 1:14 AM
Although he hasn't tested postive specifically for steroids in his career, he did test positive for high levels of testosterone following his 2010 loss to Anderson Silva. The test revealed an abnormal testosterone to estrogen level which is often indicative of steroid use.

there's so much wrong in this paragraph it's mind blowing. Every one of these 3 sentences is completely and utterly incorrect.
4/17/13 1:16 AM
Caught_clean
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SteveNovak - Crazy the amount of Bones Jones haters throughout this forum not specifically this thread.

Also synthetic testosterone is a steroid in my book.

Testosterone is the king of all steroids, so yes.
4/17/13 1:39 AM
MountainMedic
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
MountainMedic - 
MMA Lives Here -
John M - Silly Jon Jones. Won't face Chael in person so he attacks from a far, knowing if he had done it during the TUF Finale he would of been clowned on National TV.
It's not a talking contest Phone Post
Lol! Post of the year, imo Phone Post

You have low standards

This is well known Phone Post
4/17/13 1:41 AM
MountainMedic
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREason good fighters lose - I feel my comments were probably out of line here...
Quoted for self awareness Phone Post
4/17/13 2:02 AM
SRTGEO

Jones meme:

Does face to face interview with opponent

Runs to twitter to talk shit
4/17/13 2:04 AM
HexRei

SRTGEO - Jones meme:

Does face to face interview with opponent

Runs to twitter to talk shit

Sonnen meme:

Shit talks Brazil

Beta's up in the Wand van
4/17/13 2:12 AM
thewellhungarian
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I imagine Jon's NFL brothers are hitting the juice pretty hard. Shouldn't throw rocks Phone Post
4/17/13 2:19 AM
daba

Jones speaks the truth. cheaters will always have an asterisk by their name. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:51 AM
Deaf Forever

Do you shit for brains Sonnen nuthuggers really not see the irony in you mocking Jones for not trashtalking Sonnen in person? You already forgot about the poem he read on Fuel TV or the Octomom joke? Sonnen is the EPITOME of being docile in person then running to twitter to talk shit. Ask Wanderlei.
4/17/13 2:52 AM
Deaf Forever

Sonnen kisses Jones' ass in person then mocks him in person it's only fair that Jones can do the same (Jones doesn't kiss Sonnen's ass though).
4/17/13 3:13 AM
GreySkull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brahmabull81 - GSP is actually a prime example of what a HGH user looks like.. so I dont know where youre basing your "absolutely not" stance comes from.....
Wow the rebuttal argument is mind blowing. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 3:44 AM
TeamRenzo4Life

This is just silliness and for ANY fighter to point their finger at another and says "He's on roids" is IMO a bitch move including Nick Diaz (who I'm a fan of).
PEDs are everywhere in pro sports. If by the slim and I mean minute chance a UFC fighter hasn't ever used any, surely they have friends and camp-mates who have and are. That's just the reality.
4/17/13 3:59 AM
UGSlapshot

whoabro -
SmackyBear - The E in T/E ratios stands for epitestosterone, not estrogen. Also, he did test positive for steroids, because after his urine sample was flagged by the T/E test, a carbon isotope ratio test confirmed the presence of exogenous testosterone, which is an anabolic androgenic steroid.
This Phone Post 3.0
The only fighter out of Team Quest that HASN'T popped for roids is Randy lol. Phone Post
4/17/13 3:59 AM
HexRei

TeamRenzo4Life - This is just silliness and for ANY fighter to point their finger at another and says "He's on roids" is IMO a bitch move including Nick Diaz (who I'm a fan of).
PEDs are everywhere in pro sports. If by the slim and I mean minute chance a UFC fighter hasn't ever used any, surely they have friends and camp-mates who have and are. That's just the reality.

Ok, but Sonnen IS on roids. He has a prescription for them, but the guy is my age, and he is. Really Jones is addressing the reason why he needs them, and pointing at past usage as the obvious reason...

...well, in all probability, he's right.
4/17/13 4:16 AM
HexRei

UGSlapshot - 
whoabro -
SmackyBear - The E in T/E ratios stands for epitestosterone, not estrogen. Also, he did test positive for steroids, because after his urine sample was flagged by the T/E test, a carbon isotope ratio test confirmed the presence of exogenous testosterone, which is an anabolic androgenic steroid.
This Phone Post 3.0
The only fighter out of Team Quest that HASN'T popped for roids is Randy lol. Phone Post

Uh... who are the TQ fighters who HAVE popped aside from Chael? Are we counting TQS? I can count a lot more fighters that havent than have.
4/17/13 4:21 AM
madvillain11

The BigBadWolf ticket - Im from Toronto, and I actually meet a big Coke dealer that says he sells Gsp his Hgh. Said he drives to to Mtl himself, its all just hearsay but who knows. I never thought about it until I seen a thread about how Gsp has a hgh belly or something along those lines

this is one of the funniest things ive read in the forums.
4/17/13 4:24 AM
Jons Forsberg

Edited: 04/17/13 4:24 AM
Bam57Bam - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
Bam57Bam - 
MartialArtsMixed - i'm pretty sure there were many champions that were on roids.

Probably so but the GOATs imo never were/are.

Gracie, Sak, Fedor, Chuck, Anderson, JJ, GSP off top of my head.

Wand would be on my list but, well you know. Phone Post

Royce did pop for steroids

When he was almost 40? Nothing to do with the point I was trying to make. Phone Post

lol Royce's age is irrelevant, he tested positive for Nandrolone/Deca, can't pull the TRT card.
4/17/13 4:33 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I'm gonna believe a guy who talked like he was Jesus of MMA and crashed a Bentley drunk with 2 giant defensive back brothers in the NFL never touched a steroid.

They're all potentially dirty or none take your pick

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.