UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: Sonnen on steroids his whole career

4/17/13 6:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JSF1984
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bam57Bam -
MartialArtsMixed - i'm pretty sure there were many champions that were on roids.
Probably so but the GOATs imo never were/are.

Gracie, Sak, Fedor, Chuck, Anderson, JJ, GSP off top of my head.

Wand would be on my list but, well you know. Phone Post
Gracie was popped dummy Phone Post
4/17/13 9:26 AM
BuddyRevell
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 9:28 AM
CREason good fighters lose - Selectively bred for generations and pretends like he doesn't have a serious advantage?

The dude is a purebred and he's whining?

Get real Jones.

You were blessed.

CREason good fighters lose - I feel my comments were probably out of line here...

Why'd you edit your comments, CRE? If this is what you really think, stick to your guns.

4/17/13 10:04 AM
Ip Man 81

gooddoc -
Bam57Bam -
MartialArtsMixed - i'm pretty sure there were many champions that were on roids.

No way GSP has never used steroids or GH. And Chuck did so many drugs, I find it very hard to believe he wouldn't use them. Phone Post 3.0
Really? Chuck of all people? There's no way he did steroids..and ya the man did some other drugs, he liked to fuckin party Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:05 AM
SQUEEZIE

"i wish jon would be quiet. i hate him."

"he doesent want to talk and promote.i hate him"

the ug
4/17/13 10:07 AM
SQUEEZIE

SQUEEZIE - "i wish jon would be quiet. i hate him."

"he doesent want to talk and promote.i hate him"

the ug

wash,rinse repeat.
4/17/13 11:04 AM
eljamaiquino

Bam57Bam -

Royce got popped for roids. I don't want to think that Fedor used, but his performance did decline after competing in an org with no drug testing. Wandy and GSP are in the same class imo. They never failed but they both scream PEDS. Phone Post
4/17/13 12:33 PM
Bam57Bam
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eljamaiquino -
Bam57Bam -

Royce got popped for roids. I don't want to think that Fedor used, but his performance did decline after competing in an org with no drug testing. Wandy and GSP are in the same class imo. They never failed but they both scream PEDS. Phone Post
Honestly I can't stand GSP but I never really thought of him as a user. Just a man that works as hard or harder than anyone in the sport. Phone Post
4/17/13 12:47 PM
DonFreedomFrye
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 1:01 PM

According to Sonnen, he was injecting anabolic steroids (synthetic test) for fights against Demian Maia, Dan Miller, Yushin Okami, Nate Marquardt, and the first Silva fight.

He did so without any permission from any regulating body including the UFC/Ratner for the Maia fight in London.

He is still injecting synthetic test but now he is doing so with permission but before that, he cheated for 5 fights that led to and included a title shot where he broke the rules too.

4/17/13 1:17 PM
Card
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/17/13 3:01 PM
Bipolar

john_d1974 - i pray chael fucks him up big time!

Not even the Almighty will be capable of helping poor Chael after he is locked in that cage with Bones.
4/17/13 3:48 PM
Dana Stern

Jone Bones Jones doesn't need to trash talk or argue or be fake to promote a fight with Chael. The problem is when he does nothing at all! When you have over 1 million viewers tuned in and you and your opponent have an opportunity to sell your fight say something you dope. Say Chael doesn't deserve the fight and I'm going to beat him so bad this is a fight fans are going to need to see because it's going to be violent! Something like that, but he said nothing for the most part. He's acting like this fight doesn't matter. Wasn't he the one bitching that he didn't want to fight Machida again because he doesn't do that good of numbers? If Bones would put a tiny bit of effort in Chael and him could be a huge PPV but Jon is convincing is its not worth the time or his. I hope Chael can shock us again only go all the way this time. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:27 PM
UGSlapshot

HexRei -
UGSlapshot - 
whoabro -
SmackyBear - The E in T/E ratios stands for epitestosterone, not estrogen. Also, he did test positive for steroids, because after his urine sample was flagged by the T/E test, a carbon isotope ratio test confirmed the presence of exogenous testosterone, which is an anabolic androgenic steroid.
This Phone Post 3.0
The only fighter out of Team Quest that HASN'T popped for roids is Randy lol. Phone Post

Uh... who are the TQ fighters who HAVE popped aside from Chael? Are we counting TQS? I can count a lot more fighters that havent than have.
You can? That are in or have been in the ufc?

Fighters that have popped dirty and been sanctioned are not hard to find ...

Sonnen snitched Lindland out for telling all his fighters to dope right to the AC.

Sonnen, Ed Herman, Dave Herman, Bonner, Leben, Gabe Ruediger.

Hendo may have a license now but he's a cheater in my book. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:49 PM
UGSlapshot

UGSlapshot -
HexRei -
UGSlapshot - 
whoabro -
SmackyBear - The E in T/E ratios stands for epitestosterone, not estrogen. Also, he did test positive for steroids, because after his urine sample was flagged by the T/E test, a carbon isotope ratio test confirmed the presence of exogenous testosterone, which is an anabolic androgenic steroid.
This Phone Post 3.0
The only fighter out of Team Quest that HASN'T popped for roids is Randy lol. Phone Post

Uh... who are the TQ fighters who HAVE popped aside from Chael? Are we counting TQS? I can count a lot more fighters that havent than have.
You can? That are in or have been in the ufc?

Fighters that have popped dirty and been sanctioned are not hard to find ...

Sonnen snitched Lindland out for telling all his fighters to dope right to the AC.

Sonnen, Ed Herman, Dave Herman, Bonner, Leben, Gabe Ruediger.

Hendo may have a license now but he's a cheater in my book. Phone Post
I forgot Nate Marquardt, I assume there are others I'm missing as well. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:57 PM
UGSlapshot

Cope was part of team quest when he popped dirty for a Jiu Jitsu tournament if memory serves .. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:07 PM
UGSlapshot

Here's a post from team quest.

Team Quest Olympia would like to Officially welcome Dennis Hallman as a new coach to the team.

We all know he popped. Phone Post
4/17/13 8:02 PM
cfmma247

that's funny jones talking shit about sonnen doing steroids, I guess weed & coke are ok though, what a hypocrite
4/17/13 8:13 PM
UGSlapshot

cfmma247 - that's funny jones talking shit about sonnen doing steroids, I guess weed & coke are ok though, what a hypocrite
Not sure if serious? Phone Post
4/17/13 8:40 PM
peppo

Yeaah... I see you have already forgotten about last septembre when Chael started shittalking Jones out of nowhere, on television, radio, etc. Or Chaels entire UFC career, for that matter.
4/17/13 8:42 PM
shaqitup
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bam57Bam - 

lol @ gracie.

4/24/13 6:59 PM
bhealthy

does bones NOT realize that Pheals juicing is the reason he has such a large fan base. there are MANY that lack the soul of a champion, that have juiced for years and still burn with envy for those born with heart and nuts.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.