UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 5k SF RUN FOR BOSTON teamrwb.org Wed 4/17

4/16/13 11:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jeeperpete
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Details: San Francisco 5k RUN FOR BOSTON Wednesday 4/17 at 6pm PST beginning at the parking lot of SF Sports Basement at Crissy Field. We will be running with Old Glory. Loud and Proud. Please wear red if you can.

BLUE NAMER, Mod or Site Admin please HELP: PM me and I can send you the promo poster JPG to post here.

I run all my races and triathlons for http://teamrwb.org , a non profit assisting Veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan with adjusting to civilian life through athletics.

Team RWB Northern California has organized a 5k RUN FOR BOSTON. There are similar events in other cities across America where there are Chapters of the organization.

PLEASE SHARE on FB, twitter, Google+.

We welcome any and all. For those with friends and family in SF And the Bay Area I ask that you please post the attached pic to your Facebook and tweet it if you would.

This could be something very special. So please consider joining Team RWB tomorrow.

For those who wish to donate directly, please go to http://teamrwb.org. Click the button on the far right "DONATE TODAY". Your donation can be dedicated to a veteran family member or anyone you wish.

THANK YOU!!
4/16/13 11:44 PM
Ceelo
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

ill post it for you. Mma.tv MSG me

4/16/13 11:51 PM
jeeperpete
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MSG'd you. TY!
4/17/13 12:00 AM
Ceelo
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/17/13 12:07 AM
jeeperpete

TTT for Boston!
4/17/13 8:37 AM
jeeperpete

TTT
4/18/13 9:30 AM
jeeperpete

Had a great turn out. THANK YOU.

We ran for Boston.

Looking for a blue namer i've e-mailed to post pics of the event soon to this thread.

Very Grateful,

Team RWB

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.