UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maia calling out Nick Diaz for Rio

4/17/13 6:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MakeMeBleed
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So how does this fight go down?

After seeing Maia manhandle Fitch I think he tools Diaz on the mat and could see him submitting him

If somehow Diaz can avoid the take down which is unlikely he puts a 209 ass whooping on Maia

Interesting fight I hope Nick takes it Phone Post
4/17/13 6:55 AM
semtex0809
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maia should fight kampman but nick all day Phone Post
4/17/13 6:59 AM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maia would handel Nick imo. Maias wrestling /bjj is way better than Nicks and standing I think he could hold his own.

Would be a great fight for sure. Phone Post
4/17/13 7:01 AM
sodagoespop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 7:01 AM
Maia retires this btch for the third time
4/17/13 7:15 AM
Caught_clean
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Terrible match up for Nick
4/17/13 7:46 AM
6ULDV8

sodagoespop - Maia retires this btch for the third time

Why don't you say that to Nick's face?

4/17/13 7:53 AM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - Terrible match up for Nick

This. Maia gets the fight to the ground with ease and controls Diaz from start to finish.
4/17/13 8:17 AM
Chris27

I like it.

Kampmann, Condit Maia and Diaz are the guys left who need to be matched up.

You can do the Condit/Martin rematch and Diaz/Maia or Maia/Condit and Diaz/Martin.

Maia/Diaz would be a good fight for that 163 card in Aug.

4/17/13 8:22 AM
Kneeblock
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IntellectualSavior -
sodagoespop - Maia retires this btch for the third time

Yup. Nick has nothing for Demian and would rage quit the sport like a spoiled little kid for a third time.

Nick is like Rampage, except he's never knocked out top fighters and isn't funny, rich or a movie star.
Rampage isn't funny or a movie star either. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 8:24 AM
zazen br

This one would be incredibly one-sided.

Demian would take Nick down within 30 seconds, remind him they are on different worlds when it comes to grappling, and sub him within 2 rounds.

Since I'll be in attendance that would be very enjoyable but as we all know, Nick is a retired crybaby playboy and would never EVER sign in for a fight with Mr. Maia.
4/17/13 8:35 AM
The Shockmaster

Nick would get wrecked 30-27 and then rage-quit again.
4/17/13 9:12 AM
Delorian
248 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to see that fight.

4/17/13 9:15 AM
Aaron Becker

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Jon Fitch is a horrible striker that's the only reason Demian was able to get a hold of him. Diaz obviously is the best boxer in the WW division and would not allow Maia to close that space

Actually, this is a pretty easy win for Diaz. But fuck going to Brazil for that

yea he sure out boxed his last opponent...you are a delusional fool, Maia wouldn't even try to stand with him, his relentless TDs would eventually get it to the ground and the same thing would happen as it did in Maias last fight
4/17/13 9:19 AM
MakeMeBleed
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe Maia would submit Nick. Not trying to talk bad on Cesar but his abilities don't wash Maia's Jock

I think he would submit Nick to make a statement to the world Phone Post
4/17/13 9:35 AM
spaulding91
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ no to Vinny and Nog. I guess you don't think Jacare and Roger Gracie could submit Nick either?
4/17/13 9:40 AM
Toby Lerone
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 9:44 AM
RepsOne
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz vs Kaampmann is the only thing in this forum I read worth remembering.

What a barn burner this could be.
5 rounds please Joe Silva. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 9:49 AM
apython4u

RobinVanRooney - Holy shit this is a fight i want to see as long as Maia doesn't come with his "K-1" mindset.

Maia via triangle.
Anything can happen but that's a pretty far out prediction considering Diaz has never been subbed in Mma let alone triangled and Maia has only triangled one person in Mma and that was chael who's not exactly known for his triangle defense. Phone Post
4/17/13 9:55 AM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Não tenha medo, mano.

God bless google translate. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 9:58 AM
apython4u

RobinVanRooney -
apython4u - 
RobinVanRooney - Holy shit this is a fight i want to see as long as Maia doesn't come with his "K-1" mindset.

Maia via triangle.
Anything can happen but that's a pretty far out prediction considering Diaz has never been subbed in Mma let alone triangled and Maia has only triangled one person in Mma and that was chael who's not exactly known for his triangle defense. Phone Post

Name one guy just ONE that is remotely close to Maia in BJJ that Nick has fought?

I'm 90% certain Maia would submit Nick. Completely different level.
Did I say Maia couldn't submit nick? Phone Post
4/17/13 10:01 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - Lol @ Brazil. Does this motherfucker (Maia) really think Nick is gonna let that toxic shit build up inside of him for a 10-hour (at least, I'm estimating) plane ride? Fuck outta here. Phone Post
You're really hung up on this toxic water BS aren't you? Who gives a shit. Nick is no one special, he has to travel under the same conditions as everyone else. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:03 AM
MakeMeBleed

Nick pepper style boxing has never stopped anyone with high-school level wrestling from taking him down Phone Post
4/17/13 10:04 AM
apython4u

apython4u -
RobinVanRooney -
apython4u - 

Maia via triangle.

Name one guy just ONE that is remotely close to Maia in BJJ that Nick has fought?

I'm 90% certain Maia would submit Nick. Completely different level.
Did I say Maia couldn't submit nick? Phone Post
Name one person just One close to nick Diaz in bjj that Maia has triangled? See we can both do that, but you actually predicted the triangle which seems like the least likely outcome for this fight. Phone Post
4/17/13 10:08 AM
Pride Wanderlei

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - LOL @ Maia beaing Nick Diaz... Not gonna happen

Diaz is NOT Jon Fitch, hes much better. Diaz by TKO or 30-26 decision
How does Diaz stop the takedown? How does he get back up? And how does he survive on the ground? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:09 AM
fakezaga
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a fan of both fighters, I would LOVE to see this matchup.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.