4/17/13 6:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slamming
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 
sodagoespop - Maia retires this btch for the third time

Why don't you say that to Nick's face?

What an odd retort..

I think Maia handles him on the ground. Diaz would never take this fight.
4/17/13 6:25 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rio is a far ways from Stockton, and a lot further then Toronto was. Idk if he'd harness the 209 down there. No offense guys but I'd rather not see excuse if he lost. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:37 PM
rustyshakleford
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick would sub him
4/17/13 6:38 PM
caseharts
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rustyshakleford - Nick would sub him
Damn bro you think? Phone Post
4/17/13 6:43 PM
ender852
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
Aaron Becker - 
The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Don't ever compare Diaz's skills to Fitch's skills, that's disrespectful to Diaz and every member of Cesar Gracie. Fitch couldn't even keep his spot in the UFC

are you his fuckin mom?

No, but you're a 1-2 fighter LOL

Ban this piece of shit. Phone Post
Agreed, ban this disrespectful fucker. Phone Post
4/17/13 6:45 PM
MakeMeBleed
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Focus Phone Post
4/17/13 6:59 PM
The Sultan
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For maia specifically, I actually loves seeing him storm troop a guy and pull half guard. ...then sweep him like a second later or triangle choke em. Maias gotten himself in trouble trying to strike with some of these guys who have been striking for years upon years. I definitely would love to see him continue to work on his striking game but I'd like to see some vintage maia once in a while......aggressive half guard, butterfly or full guard pulling in to a sweep or a sub. Phone Post
4/17/13 7:21 PM
part_time_lurker
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
6ULDV8 -

I don't bitch and whine and jump on things I find offensive.

If it offends me, I don't look at it and move on.

It's hilarious that you can get 'so upset' by a poster pointing at a fighter's record and going lol. 

That is very, very funny to me.

Also, it's makes you a whiny bitch, which I find offensive.

Red-Blooded men on this site that get their knickers in a knot because somebody said something that they find offensive is fucking hilarious to me, but it also disgusts me a little.

Don't be a bitch bro.  Seriously.  Not here anyway please.

This site is for real men that eat real chocolate, not for special snowlflakes that get their feelings hurt by words.

Straight up.

Cool bro you have the macho complex. It will take you far.

There's a reason almost no fighters past Here and posts making fun of records are exactly that.

You are definitely not manlier than the green namer. We all real Chocolate. My chocolate is better than yours. Id wager my manliness exceeds many but to brag criticize? Why? A real man does not do so. Phone Post

I agree Case, even though my join date doesn't show it, I've been reading this site for many many years. It's sad how many fighters have posted a few times to be run off and never post again.

With the male fighters its bashing and with the women fighters its how much you would smash. I don't care what people post and skip over most of the BS, but it sucks that it runs off the actual fighters that post here.
4/17/13 7:43 PM
caseharts
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mma vixen - Whaaa!! BAN HIM!! He made fun of somebody with a 1-0 record! He bashed somebody who had the unimaginable courage to fight in a sanctioned athletic contest, with rules and regulations, and an official there to enforce them!! We are to worship anyone who does that, they are above criticism! Or even worse....fighter bashing!!!

Grow up, stop sounding like an emotional 13 year old Justin Bieber fan. "BIEBER BASHER!! BAN BIEBER BASHERS!!! He sang and danced on stage, how dare you criticize him until you've had the courage to put yourself in his shoes!"
You are a sad sad little man. Phone Post
4/17/13 8:03 PM
FunDeath4u

Why on earth would I want to see the most exciting fighter in the UFC against Maia... This is a waste of Diaz's star power. How about Koscheck vs Diaz? Anyone? The pre fight trash talk would be so good.
4/17/13 8:18 PM
Jambo888
1403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

love to see this

4/17/13 8:41 PM
MakeMeBleed
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FunDeath4u did you not see Maia take Fitch apart? He was very impressive and exciting man and he showed the world how bad ass of a grappler he is

I personally would love to see this fight Phone Post
4/17/13 8:47 PM
GuillotineNoCanDefend

wayyyy too many Diaz nuthuggers living in a fantasy world where he is the greatest. Nick is a good fighter but will never be champ again. Not even when GSP vacates the belt and I most definitely don't want to see him face Silva. No desire to pay ppv to watch a one sided beating.
4/17/13 8:53 PM
tonywsimpson
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at thought of diaz at presser " I dont even live in this hemisphere, you expect me to be on time??" But all joking aside I see diaz getting the better of maia standing, but maia gets the win after a take down results in the dislocation of diaz's spinal column. Phone Post
4/17/13 8:59 PM
Jacinto
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maia is a bad matchup for anyone in ww division not just nick. Nick could definitely win but he would have his work cut out for him.
4/17/13 9:04 PM
Wonkamaster

Diaz won't take the fight. Easy win for Maia.
4/17/13 10:10 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It wont be an easy win for Maia but he would probably win it just because even he woul be able to take Diaz to the ground. He will eat some shots coming in though but it wont be enough to KO him i think. On the ground i really dont see Nick stopping him,Maia BJJ is just on a whole other level from anybody in the division.

Anyways i dont think Nick will take this fight. I dont think he will be personally inclined nor would his management be. Which is a shame because this is the kind of fight that would really make a case for another contender spot....if he wins it.

And i do think Nick has a chance (although its small) in this fight if he circles correctly. He needs to circle away constantly though so the chances are pretty slim he is going to avoid the clinchup for the entire fight,considering the speed at which Nick moves.

4/18/13 12:07 AM
BumRushJoe

Crazy. I don't think it is a surprise to many that Josh was into the ganja.
4/18/13 12:10 AM
inf0
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick won't fight in Europe yo

4/18/13 12:52 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread got a lot shorter
4/18/13 1:07 AM
cm81
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick would avoid this fight like he did in his grappling match against Braulio. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 1:13 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Middle Fingers was banned?

4/18/13 1:14 AM
caseharts

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Do dreams come true? Phone Post
4/18/13 1:25 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

All of his posts are gone, and you can't find him using the search function.

4/18/13 1:27 AM
caseharts

caseharts - 

All of his posts are gone, and you can't find him using the search function.

Then yup Mods got him. Fighter bashing is never cool. Disrespect is not cool and definitely not manly. That seemed to be his idea. He pmed me talking shit in broken English. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.