UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maia calling out Nick Diaz for Rio

4/17/13 10:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
UGCTT_Pervert - Não tenha medo, mano.

God bless google translate. Phone Post 3.0
Demian is from Rio. Stop using douchy Paulista (from São Paulo) slang Phone Post
You're right, I need to stop doing that. It's one of my worst habits! Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:10 AM
sawdusk
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the UFC needs to take advantage of nick's style and match him up against other strikers... they are classic fights that the fans love... I would avoid wrestlers/grapplers at this stage in nick's career...
4/17/13 10:11 AM
apython4u
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney -
apython4u - 
RobinVanRooney -
apython4u - 
RobinVanRooney - Holy shit this is a fight i want to see as long as Maia doesn't come with his "K-1" mindset.

Maia via triangle.
Anything can happen but that's a pretty far out prediction considering Diaz has never been subbed in Mma let alone triangled and Maia has only triangled one person in Mma and that was chael who's not exactly known for his triangle defense. Phone Post

Name one guy just ONE that is remotely close to Maia in BJJ that Nick has fought?

I'm 90% certain Maia would submit Nick. Completely different level.
Did I say Maia couldn't submit nick? Phone Post

No you said it's a "pretty far out prediction" when in reality it is not.
I said the triangle was a far out prediction. I'm not an Mma genius but I expect nick to be on his back for most of the ground portion of this fight if it happens. If I was gonna predict an outcome it be a decision. Nick if he can keep it standing Maia if not. Phone Post
4/17/13 10:13 AM
Aaron Becker

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Lol @ Brazil. Does this motherfucker (Maia) really think Nick is gonna let that toxic shit build up inside of him for a 10-hour (at least, I'm estimating) plane ride? Fuck outta here. Phone Post

sound like recording of an idiot
4/17/13 10:18 AM
MolsonMuscles
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 

Demian is from Rio. Stop using douchy Paulista (from São Paulo) slang Phone Post
And Nick ain't scurred, dawg. He's just a bigger star than Demian. If anything, Demian comes to Stockton Phone Post

Why would Maia go to Stockton? Foreclosed property auction?

4/17/13 10:20 AM
Ip Man 81

sodagoespop - Maia retires this btch for the third time
He's not fighting your mom, faggot. Phone Post
And that's after he finishes Diaz Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:21 AM
Ip Man 81

MolsonMuscles -

And Nick ain't scurred, dawg. He's just a bigger star than Demian. If anything, Demian comes to Stockton Phone Post

Drug deal Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:24 AM
colubrid1

Tharian - I belive Maia is WH Champion material... So i think he could submit Diaz or at least grind him the whole fighting trying to.

Anyways, Nick should definitely should come to Brazil. He has a huge fan base here, would be more then welcome and I'm sure he would love the madness we have around here.

I would love to present Nick our Cannabis Sativa "Manga Rosa", our world know Ayhuasca and the Mushrooms that only our premium "Zebu Cows" can produce \o/

#COMETOBRAZILNICK

I don't know why I just voted this up. But i love brazil ad the culture. i think you are right, Diaz would LOVE it!

I also think he would be quite a star there.
4/17/13 10:26 AM
TuLegit

Nick won't bite Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:27 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
511 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see this, but I doubt Diaz takes this fight even if it isn't in Brazil since he only wants big names or nothing at all.
4/17/13 10:32 AM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Pervert -

You're right, I need to stop doing that. It's one of my worst habits! Phone Post 3.0
Google translate just makes you look ignorant. Also, Paulistas are seen A's douchebags by Cariocas (people from Rio de Janeiro).

So you came across as an ignorant douchebag on the internet already today and it's only 10:13 a.m. est.

Congratulations. Phone Post
Thanks!

I feel guilty for taking your congratulations for looking like an ignorant douchebag at only 10:13am though, as its late afternoon where I'm from. Not everybody lives in the same time zone y'see.

Anyway, back on topic as to how ignorant I am. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:35 AM
MakeMeBleed
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would Diaz take fights that are not hand chosen that sounds retarded. He wants people to have him as one of the best ever. He has claimed to have the best jitz in the business. Some how some way he has to learn take down defense this is MMA not a tough man Phone Post
4/17/13 10:37 AM
MolsonMuscles
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - 
MolsonMuscles -

Well why would Diaz go to brazil to fight a guy who is just trying to take him down? Even though Diaz wins this pretty
Easily Phone Post 3.0

Brazil hosts UFC events. Stockton? Not so much.

Regardless, it's a moot point. One of these two men is an active mixed martial arts fighter. The other is retired.
4/17/13 10:41 AM
epwar
570 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does this fight go down?  It doesn't because Diaz will refuse it.

4/17/13 10:44 AM
Aaron Becker

MolsonMuscles - 

hahaha
4/17/13 10:46 AM
Aaron Becker

Edited: 04/17/13 10:45 AM
MolsonMuscles -

Well why would Diaz go to brazil to fight a guy who is just trying to take him down? Even though Diaz wins this pretty
Easily Phone Post 3.0

you must be scared for Nicks life with all the excuses you make
4/17/13 10:47 AM
Aaron Becker

Aaron Becker -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Lol @ Brazil. Does this motherfucker (Maia) really think Nick is gonna let that toxic shit build up inside of him for a 10-hour (at least, I'm estimating) plane ride? Fuck outta here. Phone Post

sound like recording of an idiot
You're that 1-2 fighter who trolls every Nick Diaz thread, right?

Can't see if your name is green as I'm using the app. Phone Post

are you that wanna be Nick Diaz-like badass thug?
4/17/13 10:48 AM
Kid Charlemagne
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Pervert -

Google translate just makes you look ignorant. Also, Paulistas are seen A's douchebags by Cariocas (people from Rio de Janeiro).

So you came across as an ignorant douchebag on the internet already today and it's only 10:13 a.m. est.

Congratulations. Phone Post
Demian is actually from sampa, he may live in rio he's not a carioca da gema Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:49 AM
zazen br

sawdusk - the UFC needs to take advantage of nick's style and match him up against other strikers... they are classic fights that the fans love... I would avoid wrestlers/grapplers at this stage in nick's career...

Right, UFC needs to handpick opponents to crybaby Nick in order to please his 15 to 19 year old fanbase.

Getting Nick on a plane to our country to meet Mr. Maia in Rio? One would have to be absolutely out of their fucking mind to believe that would ever happen.

Nick would never step up for a challenge like that because he knows who would win. I hope Demian calls him out hard and gets on his head. There would be many LOL's in Nick retiring for a 3rd time.

4/17/13 10:49 AM
rrg1

Nick all day. I'm not a Nick fan.
4/17/13 10:54 AM
MasterofMartialArts
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MakeMeBleed - Nick pepper style boxing has never stopped anyone with high-school level wrestling from taking him down Phone Post
LOL Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 10:56 AM
ortman166

As a huge Diaz fan he has nothing for Maia Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 11:02 AM
Pancake Syrup
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Maia by decision if it happens. Maia is a lot stronger and strong for Diaz, JJ is even, Striking wouldn't big that big of an advantage for Nick and Maia has the better wrestling.

29-28 Maia
4/17/13 11:05 AM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a fun fight Phone Post
4/17/13 11:07 AM
Pancake Syrup
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - I like Maia by decision if it happens. Maia is a lot stronger and strong for Diaz, JJ is even, Striking wouldn't big that big of an advantage for Nick and Maia has the better wrestling.

29-28 Maia

Since when is Maia a dominant wrestler? He's just pure BJJA

Since when has Diaz been able to stop more takedowns than get taking down from any legit wrestlers who weren't lightweights?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.