UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maia calling out Nick Diaz for Rio

4/17/13 12:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mikerobmma
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at these Diaz fans.

Were the unemployment lines longer than normal today fellas? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:03 PM
caseharts
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
caseharts -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
The middle fingers of NickDiaz - This really isn't even a tough choice, Diaz wins this 9/10 times pretty handedly
10/10 imo. I really like Maia, but he would get absolutely outclassed on the feet in this one, fight would never go to the ground. Phone Post 3.0
When did Diaz get freaky good take down defense? Phone Post
He's had really good tdd for a while. The first two rounds weren't great against gsp but 3 and 4 were pretty good, when he started to get his rhythm imo. Maia is awesome but Nick can defend Bjj tds better than he can wrestling ones.

If it does go to the ground, clearly Maia has the Bjj advantage but he won't sub Nick, and imo Nick stands it back up after a lot if neutralization on the ground.

I voted you up to promote healthy convo, broths. Phone Post 3.0
Jon Fitch definitely has better tdd and was shut out. Maia doesn't use "bjj " take downs he uses startling take downs. He had a rant Good wrestling coach I bridge he's from iowa. Im not saying he subs him but Diaz will get his guard passed. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:13 PM
MakeMeBleed
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitch could beat Cesar whole camp at the same time Phone Post
4/17/13 1:13 PM
caseharts
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Don't ever compare Diaz's skills to Fitch's skills, that's disrespectful to Diaz and every member of Cesar Gracie. Fitch couldn't even keep his spot in the UFC
You're naive / blind. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:17 PM
mikerobmma
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - LOL at fools thinking Diaz gets subbed. Maia wasn't close to subbing Fitch, he's got nothing for Diaz. Maybe he can control Diaz on the ground, but Diaz does not get subbed LMFAO.
Yeah Fitch is well known for his poor sub defense.

/sarcasm Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:18 PM
mikerobmma

Lol, here come the vote downs.

Oh well. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:22 PM
caseharts

The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
caseharts - 
The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Don't ever compare Diaz's skills to Fitch's skills, that's disrespectful to Diaz and every member of Cesar Gracie. Fitch couldn't even keep his spot in the UFC

No you're just another Diaz hater, im sick of you and your kind. Stop discrediting him hes a WW GOAT and hes light years better than Fitch. Nick Diaz has never been KO'd in 12 seconds, but Fitch has

Only time Nick was beaten quickly was one of his first 5 or so fights against Jeremy Jackson, but he avenged that quickly
You don't know what your talking about. I'm not a Hater. I bet against Fitch in his last fight and win big. Diaz loses to most of the top 10. He lost to condit gsp. He'd lose to Hendricks and probably Ellen burger and maia. Id give rory a decent shot. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:27 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maia beats him easily in a 3 round fight. 5 rounds it could get interesting but I'd still take Maia. Diaz is probably good enough to avoid being submitted but Maia would still own him on the ground Phone Post
4/17/13 1:30 PM
Pat Giles
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
caseharts - 

No you're just another Diaz hater, im sick of you and your kind. Stop discrediting him hes a WW GOAT and hes light years better than Fitch. Nick Diaz has never been KO'd in 12 seconds, but Fitch has

Only time Nick was beaten quickly was one of his first 5 or so fights against Jeremy Jackson, but he avenged that quickly
You don't know what your talking about. I'm not a Hater. I bet against Fitch in his last fight and win big. Diaz loses to most of the top 10. He lost to condit gsp. He'd lose to Hendricks and probably Ellen burger and maia. Id give rory a decent shot. Phone Post

LOL no... he beat Conduit 4/5 rounds easily

He would also beat Koscheck Ellenberger and Hendricks all of them...

Rory would be a tough one but I see Diaz winning a close decision 29-28
Just had to check. Says Condit won against Diaz. Is Wikipedia, sherdog, this site and UFC.com lying? Or are you just delusional. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:30 PM
MakeMeBleed
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fans accept their chosen fighter faults and support them anyhow. Diaz couldn't stop Riggs and you are saying he would mash Maia & Fitch? Gtfo my thread troll Phone Post
4/17/13 1:40 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz might have a chance in a 5 rounder, but he loses 7/10 times in a 3 round fight against Maia. Maia was able to seriously outgrapple and outwrestle Story and Fitch, both of whom are far better wrestlers than Diaz.

Diaz needs someone that'll stand and bang with him for his next fight - like an Alves or a Kampmann. I don't want to see him fight Maia and end up on a 3 fight losing streak.

4/17/13 1:41 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -  Maia beats him easily in a 3 round fight. 5 rounds it could get interesting but I'd still take Maia. Diaz is probably good enough to avoid being submitted but Maia would still own him on the ground Phone Post

Wouldn't get taken down or sub'd
LOL Phone Post
4/17/13 1:43 PM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - Diaz would box the fucking shit out of Maia's face.

I honestly doubt he agrees to do the fight in Brazil, but I'd love to see this fight anywhere. Phone Post
This. On the ground, it would be a treat to watch, no matter who wins. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:45 PM
447 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 1:44 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
Condit's Face Broke My Hand -  Maia beats him easily in a 3 round fight. 5 rounds it could get interesting but I'd still take Maia. Diaz is probably good enough to avoid being submitted but Maia would still own him on the ground Phone Post

Wouldn't get taken down or sub'd
LOL Phone Post

Damn, didn't even see that post. You took the words right out of my mouth!

Edit - referring to your OP in this quote chain.

4/17/13 1:48 PM
supremexb

its a shame u cant have a thread involving Diaz without the two diaz nuthugger idiots (probably the same person) showing up an acting like he's invincible eventhough he's 0 for his last 2.
4/17/13 1:48 PM

Edited: 04/17/13 1:52 PM

Diaz would box the fuck out of Maia, I won't even try to contest that.  The problem is that he's not gonna get a chance to do that. Maia's chain wrestling is sick - he'll just shoot a quick double on Diaz and hold on until he can transition to a trip takedown (as he did over and over and over again against Fitch) and just control Diaz on the ground. His BJJ is so much better than Nick's.

As OTSS said - I think that Diaz is probably good enough to avoid the sub, but he'd lose a one-sided decision.

4/17/13 1:53 PM
Aaron Becker

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Don't ever compare Diaz's skills to Fitch's skills, that's disrespectful to Diaz and every member of Cesar Gracie. Fitch couldn't even keep his spot in the UFC

are you his fuckin mom?
4/17/13 1:54 PM

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Don't ever compare Diaz's skills to Fitch's skills, that's disrespectful to Diaz and every member of Cesar Gracie. Fitch couldn't even keep his spot in the UFC

Fitch would dismantle Diaz.

4/17/13 1:57 PM
And Wagners Cut

6ULDV8 -
sodagoespop - Maia retires this btch for the third time

Why don't you say that to Nick's face?

Because if he said it to his face it wouldn't make sense. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:06 PM
supremexb

Diaz is a good fighter he's not great and has holes in his game just accept it, its ok.
4/17/13 2:06 PM
caseharts

Aaron Becker - 

are you his fuckin mom?

No, but you're a 1-2 fighter LOL

Ban this piece of shit. Phone Post
4/17/13 2:08 PM
bigjohnstud

I have become a Maia fan. I hope that he has a good run and maybe title fight.
4/17/13 2:08 PM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick has no chance in hell to win. Im a Diaz fan but come son don't kid your self.

Diaz doesn't have the power in his hands or TDD to keep Maia bay.

Maia may not as sub him but he will pwan nick on the ground. Phone Post
4/17/13 2:09 PM
supremexb

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - I'm tired of the disrespect Diaz gets on this forum. You people make it sound like a fucking blind retarded midget could take Diaz down and control him. Just simply not true

So Maia is on the same level as a blind retarded midget. Your Diaz man-crush is disturbing.
4/17/13 2:09 PM
caseharts

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - I'm tired of the disrespect Diaz gets on this forum. You people make it sound like a fucking blind retarded midget could take Diaz down and control him. Just simply not true
Well when you don't wrestle prepare to get controlled. ..

Also prepare for the ban hammer Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.