UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maia calling out Nick Diaz for Rio

4/17/13 2:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
Aaron Becker - 
The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Don't ever compare Diaz's skills to Fitch's skills, that's disrespectful to Diaz and every member of Cesar Gracie. Fitch couldn't even keep his spot in the UFC

are you his fuckin mom?

No, but you're a 1-2 fighter LOL

Ban this piece of shit. Phone Post

Agreed. He's a shitty poster.

4/17/13 2:09 PM
caseharts
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
Aaron Becker - 
The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Don't ever compare Diaz's skills to Fitch's skills, that's disrespectful to Diaz and every member of Cesar Gracie. Fitch couldn't even keep his spot in the UFC

are you his fuckin mom?

Ban this piece of shit. Phone Post
. Phone Post
4/17/13 2:13 PM
supremexb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - 
Vale_Tudo_83 -  Nick has no chance in hell to win. Im a Diaz fan but come son don't kid your self.

Diaz doesn't have the power in his hands or TDD to keep Maia bay.

Maia may not as sub him but he will pwan nick on the ground. Phone Post

He wouldn't even be able to take Nick Down, he's not this god-like wrestler you people keep saying he is

if he can take fitch down he sure as hell can take diaz down
4/17/13 2:20 PM
supremexb

supremexb - 
The middle fingers of NickDiaz - I'm tired of the disrespect Diaz gets on this forum. You people make it sound like a fucking blind retarded midget could take Diaz down and control him. Just simply not true

So Maia is on the same level as a blind retarded midget. Your Diaz man-crush is disturbing.

Wasn't comparing the two, clearly. Diaz doesn't know how it feels to get KO'd, unlike your boy Overeem

who's talkimg about Overeem?
4/17/13 2:21 PM
supremexb

supremexb - 
Vale_Tudo_83 -  Nick has no chance in hell to win. Im a Diaz fan but come son don't kid your self.

Diaz doesn't have the power in his hands or TDD to keep Maia bay.

Maia may not as sub him but he will pwan nick on the ground. Phone Post

He wouldn't even be able to take Nick Down, he's not this god-like wrestler you people keep saying he is

if he can take fitch down he sure as hell can take diaz down

Stop comparing Diaz to Fitch, Fitch will never be on his level

That true Fitch is Thousand times the wrestler Diaz is and Diaz will never approach the Fitch's UFC record.
4/17/13 2:23 PM
yellow wrkahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Fitch. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:24 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - I'm tired of the disrespect Diaz gets on this forum. You people make it sound like a fucking blind retarded midget could take Diaz down and control him. Just simply not true
LOL being a Diaz fan is like joining a cult Phone Post
4/17/13 2:26 PM
Aaron Becker

Aaron Becker - 

are you his fuckin mom?

hmmm don't think so, don't believe everything other morons tell you
4/17/13 2:27 PM
supremexb

supremexb - 
supremexb - 
The middle fingers of NickDiaz - I'm tired of the disrespect Diaz gets on this forum. You people make it sound like a fucking blind retarded midget could take Diaz down and control him. Just simply not true

So Maia is on the same level as a blind retarded midget. Your Diaz man-crush is disturbing.

Wasn't comparing the two, clearly. Diaz doesn't know how it feels to get KO'd, unlike your boy Overeem

who's talkimg about Overeem?

apparently you are

OMG u got me!!!!!!!
4/17/13 2:30 PM
MiloTheDog
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz should enjoy his retirement.
4/17/13 2:32 PM
caseharts
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - 
Aaron Becker - 

are you his fuckin mom?

It says you're 160lbs on your name, why don't you fight Diaz then? Bet you won't lil homie

Diaz haters are all talk no action

That one diaz fan made that thread saying exactly where he was and he challenged to fight any diaz haters that came at him... there were no takers on that offer
You are a tard Phone Post
4/17/13 2:33 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - 
Aaron Becker - 

are you his fuckin mom?

It says you're 160lbs on your name, why don't you fight Diaz then? Bet you won't lil homie

That one diaz fan made that thread saying exactly where he was and he challenged to fight any diaz haters that came at him... there were no takers on that offer

You must be trolling.  There's no way anyone could be this fucking retarded.

4/17/13 2:35 PM
Lun8
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see this fight. Has serious entertainment potential
4/17/13 2:40 PM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Middelfinger u need detox bro, all that toxic water has clouded your judgement.

Nick is an outstanding fighter but strong wrestlers are his weaknees every one knows this.

If it were k-1 maia then I woulda picked Diaz for the win. Maia 2.0 is a dangerous beast that will devourer Stocktons favorite son. Phone Post
4/17/13 2:47 PM
whoabro

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - @Chris: where is that card? I don't see Nick traveling to Brazil, but I could be wrong. I mean, can you imagine how much toxic water a flight to Brazil would create inside a person's body? Nick can't have that toxic shit inside of him Phone Post
A Phone Post 3.0
6ULDV8

Long ass flight's getting mighty uncomfortable motherfucker!  We there yet?

GuillotineNoCanDefend

Diaz has become too whiny lately with his bullshit callouts and retirements. If he wants to retire then stay retire and keep irrelevant (yes I'm aware Maia called him out). Regarding this possible matchup, I see Diaz winning if Maia plays into his standup and Maia winning if he takes grapples with Diaz. Judging by Maia's most recent performances I see him winning this by UD.
4/17/13 2:54 PM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are right Maia is not a wrestler but he has very good td's.
Your attempt to discredit Jon is weak, and Nick isn't worried about them cuz I doubt he would sign the dotted line. Phone Post
4/17/13 2:54 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
4/17/13 2:58 PM
Vale_Tudo_83

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - btw @ Vale, Dr. Dre has been talking about Detox since like 2002, the album isn't going to release anytime soon
Im not trying to hate in u or Diaz bro. Its just how I see it,as a diaz fan I would rather he fight Kampman or Alvis Phone Post
4/17/13 3:17 PM
mikerobmma
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - 
Aaron Becker - 

are you his fuckin mom?

Why don't you fight him instead.

Right after you get Nick's dick out of your mouth. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 3:24 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we just ban all the dickhead Diaz fans? Diaz #1 fan, middle fingers (Who i actually liked as a poster for a while)
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 3:25 PM
Woah i only hit post once
Pancake Syrup

X2
Pancake Syrup

X3

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.