UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maia calling out Nick Diaz for Rio

4/17/13 4:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz -
caseharts - 
SilverSpoon1996 - Maia is a bum.. has never beaten anyone but other scrubs and lost to all the decent names he faced. (Chael talks his way into title fights, and Fitch was cut for a reason).

Good job buddy... I can do the same bs.. Brock Lesner.. I wanna fight you... They have something in common they are both retired!
Vtfd ban this shit head too. Phone Post

Is that your answer to everything? Just ban people? Man up for real
Stop.fucking fighter bashing. Its simple. Its against the rules. You tried to insult a Green namer based on his record who is 10 times the poster you are. That was shameful and pitiful and your going to criticize me for calling out Shit posters like you and other fighter bashers.

I don't hide behind some fake name my business address is out here. I show respect to every fighter that gets in that cage whether I like them or not. The only fighters I have a problem with are fake tappers and people with violent crimes/child related crimes on their record.

What you did and he did is bannable. You can hate the fuvk out of a fighter but never bash. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:26 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 
Pancake Syrup - 
6ULDV8 - 
Pancake Syrup - dafuq...?

Why you gotta bully my fail?

Man, you went all Octople post and then called OP an idiot.

That's about as wide open as you could leave yourself.  Did you like that I quoted the X3 for my third fail gif?  I thought that was genius.

I just made a post about this, but watch this TTTHS.  It's fucking awesome.

lol it was creative to say the least. (The 3 gifs that is)
4/17/13 4:30 PM
caseharts
508 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
caseharts - 
SilverSpoon1996 - Maia is a bum.. has never beaten anyone but other scrubs and lost to all the decent names he faced. (Chael talks his way into title fights, and Fitch was cut for a reason).

Good job buddy... I can do the same bs.. Brock Lesner.. I wanna fight you... They have something in common they are both retired!

Stop.fucking fighter bashing. Its simple. Its against the rules. You tried to insult a Green namer based on his record who is 10 times the poster you are. That was shameful and pitiful and your going to criticize me for calling out Shit posters like you and other fighter bashers.

I don't hide behind some fake name my business address is out here. I show respect to every fighter that gets in that cage whether I like them or not. The only fighters I have a problem with are fake tappers and people with violent crimes/child related crimes on their record.

What you did and he did is bannable. You can hate the fuvk out of a fighter but never bash. Phone Post

Let the butthurt flow through you :)

I'm not fighter bashing, never have. I'm just stating why Nick Diaz is much better, actually light years ahead of Fitch and Demian Maia. The green namer attacked Diaz first, so he was asking for it
No he wasn't asking for it. Grow Up. No one goes to your job and points out your short Comings in a public forum. Stop acting like Diaz is your brother. You went to far. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:30 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 
RobinVanRooney -
SilverSpoon1996 - Maia is a bum.. has never beaten anyone but other scrubs and lost to all the decent names he faced. (Chael talks his way into title fights, and Fitch was cut for a reason).

Fitch is actually St Pierres BIGGEST win so is he a bum also?

If you're going to say Fitch isn't please explain who is.

Maia is a beast you fucking tool.
Lol Fitch is very good but not GSP's best win. Definitely way better than when he was fighting guys like Alves, Hardy and Kos though Phone Post

Not to split hairs or anything, but Alves circa UFC 100 was incredibly good. He was on a 7 fight win streak with a 5 fight (T)KO streak in that same span, with finishes over guys like Lytle, Parisyan, and Hughes as well as a dominant decision win over Kos.

I do agree with you re: Fitch though.

4/17/13 4:31 PM
caseharts

Making fun of a fighters record is fighter bashing.

Anyone disagree? Phone Post
4/17/13 4:33 PM
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 4:33 PM
The middle fingers of NickDiaz - 
caseharts - 
caseharts - 

I'm not fighter bashing, never have. I'm just stating why Nick Diaz is much better, actually light years ahead of Fitch and Demian Maia. The green namer attacked Diaz first, so he was asking for it

You openly mocked his MMA record to his face (well, his internet face), which is a pretty shitty thing to do. At least he had the balls to step inside the cage, something I doubt you'll ever do.

4/17/13 4:33 PM
6ULDV8
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, I disagree.  Whole heartedly.

4/17/13 4:34 PM
caseharts

. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:34 PM
caseharts

caseharts -  Making fun of a fighters record is fighter bashing.

You guys always make fun of Diaz's record

"oh nick diaz loses to all wrestlers his record is fake cause he doesn't fight enough wrestlers"

Get out of here with that crap MAN UP!!!!
Show me right now where I have made v fun of his record? Phone Post
4/17/13 4:35 PM
caseharts

6ULDV8 -

Yes, I disagree.  Whole heartedly.

Explain. Phone Post
caseharts

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
caseharts - 
caseharts - 

You openly mocked his MMA record to his face (well, his internet face), which is a pretty shitty thing to do. At least he had the balls to step inside the cage, something I doubt you'll ever do.

This x1000

Some childish ass shit. Phone Post
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depends on what the fighter is saying. If he is being a dick yes go ahead. If he's just being cool or having a legit debate with someone no
4/17/13 4:37 PM

Edited: 04/17/13 4:39 PM

You guys always make fun of Diaz's record

"oh nick diaz loses to all wrestlers his record is fake cause he doesn't fight enough wrestlers"

Get out of here with that crap MAN UP!!!!

That's called an observation, fucktard.  Diaz is 10000x the fighter and athlete that I'll ever be. I have endless respect for him as a fighter and for the way he fights.  He's an absolute warrior, and I will never have the mental fabric to do what he does.  

At the same time, I'm not gonna ignore the fact that he often loses to wrestlers if I'm trying to determine who will win between him and Maia. I'm simply using that to make an objective assessment on who I think will win - I'm not making fun of him.

You, on the other hand, are saying things like "Says the guy with the 1-2 record. LOL!". That's just you being a dick, and if you can't realize the difference between what you're doing and what I'm doing then you're even more retarded than I thought.

4/17/13 4:38 PM
caseharts

Pancake Syrup -

Depends on what the fighter is saying. If he is being a dick yes go ahead. If he's just being cool or having a legit debate with someone no
The said green manner was much more chill than anyone in this thread. That's a line you don't need to cross. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:39 PM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maia's chin is good enough to get Nick down. But if Nick catches him good it could be all Nick

4/17/13 4:40 PM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - 
Tharian - 
Tharian - I belive Maia is WH Champion material... So i think he could submit Diaz or at least grind him the whole fighting trying to.

Anyways, Nick should definitely should come to Brazil. He has a huge fan base here, would be more then welcome and I'm sure he would love the madness we have around here.

I would love to present Nick our Cannabis Sativa "Manga Rosa", our world know Ayhuasca and the Mushrooms that only our premium "Zebu Cows" can produce \o/

#COMETOBRAZILNICK

Nick Diaz will never be submitted in MMA. Not by anyone

If there is a man in WH who can, that one is Maia. This fight would be great, a top level MMA BJJ match like Nick has been calling since the Pride days.

#COMETOBRAZILNICK

Theres only two men in the world who would submit Nick in a MMA match, and that is Werdum and Mir. And that is only cause they are heavyweights clearly...

Nick Diaz would box the shit out of Demian and keep him backing up and his body would be fucked by the end of the fight. TKO or 30-26
Just for shits and giggles-

You don't think-

Minutaro
Vinny magahales
Josh Barnett

Would submit diaz??

And i could keep going Phone Post

Definitely not josh Barnett wtf are you thinking?

And no to Vinny and Nog. Same goes to LHW division

HAHAHAHAHAH 

4/17/13 4:41 PM
6ULDV8
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you point out a fighter's record you're pointing at facts.  It's not bashing to look at facts.

Nick Diaz is awesome too.  So there's that as well.

4/17/13 4:46 PM
MakeMeBleed
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitch is by far GSP best win IMO and I hate Fitch Phone Post
4/17/13 4:46 PM
caseharts

6ULDV8 -

If you point out a fighter's record you're pointing at facts.  It's not bashing to look at facts.

Pointing it out to be a dick.

Factually I didn't win a wrestling match my freshman year. But if someone brings that up in a debate to put me down they deserve a Swift bitch slap. I don't mind losing it taught me a lot. But being a shit head and using it to attack some one is childish and bashing. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:50 PM

Edited: 04/17/13 4:57 PM
MakeMeBleed -  Fitch is by far GSP best win IMO and I hate Fitch Phone Post

I disagree, although you can definitely make that argument. I'd rank GSP's best wins as the following:

1. Matt Hughes II - This was a prime Matt Hughes, and one who had just TKO'd BJ Penn. He couldn't do a thing to GSP.  GSP tooled him on the feet, knocked him down multiple times, took him down, and eventually KO'd him with a head kick.

2. BJ Penn II - Ditto. BJ was in his prime, and was the dominant LW champ and also an elite WW.  GSP destroyed him.

3. Jon Fitch - Fitch had the longest winning streak in UFC history at the time, and was a top 10 P4P fighter. Again, GSP dismantled him.

4/17/13 4:55 PM
SilverSpoon1996
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hate it or love it people.. FACTS ARE FACTS.. call it fighter bashing, call it whatever you want. He is calling out a retired fighter, end of story...
4/17/13 4:55 PM
SilverSpoon1996

hate it or love it people.. FACTS ARE FACTS.. call it fighter bashing, call it whatever you want. He is calling out a retired fighter, end of story...
4/17/13 4:59 PM
SilverSpoon1996

Who has Maia fought and beat that is a top 10 fighter?? no one...
4/17/13 5:01 PM
caseharts

SilverSpoon1996 - hate it or love it people.. FACTS ARE FACTS.. call it fighter bashing, call it whatever you want. He is calling out a retired fighter, end of story...
Diaz has retired before. He's not 30. He well fight again when money talks. He's not immune to wanting cool shit. Have you seen him play the nun chuks? You called maia a bum....... Please defend that. Please. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:04 PM
6ULDV8

caseharts - 
6ULDV8 -

Pointing it out to be a dick.

Factually I didn't win a wrestling match my freshman year. But if someone brings that up in a debate to put me down they deserve a Swift bitch slap. I don't mind losing it taught me a lot. But being a shit head and using it to attack some one is childish and bashing. Phone Post

Jesus Christ that's pussy.

How about make the records so that no one ever loses, they just have bad days.

5 bad days gets you a gold star because that would be super terrific.

Are we really this pussified?  No one can lose and no one can point out if you do?

Calling a fighter a bitch or a faggot should be banworthy.  Saying a fighter lost shouldn't.

What the fuck man?  Give it a couple of generations and men will be born without cocks because having a cock might hurt someone's feelings.

Give me a fucking break.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.