UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Maia calling out Nick Diaz for Rio

4/17/13 5:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 -
caseharts - 
6ULDV8 -

If you point out a fighter's record you're pointing at facts.  It's not bashing to look at facts.

Nick Diaz is awesome too.  So there's that as well.

Pointing it out to be a dick.

Factually I didn't win a wrestling match my freshman year. But if someone brings that up in a debate to put me down they deserve a Swift bitch slap. I don't mind losing it taught me a lot. But being a shit head and using it to attack some one is childish and bashing. Phone Post

Jesus Christ that's pussy.

How about make the records so that no one ever loses, they just have bad days.

5 bad days gets you a gold star because that would be super terrific.

Are we really this pussified?  No one can lose and no one can point out if you do?

Calling a fighter a bitch or a faggot should be banworthy.  Saying a fighter lost shouldn't.

What the fuck man?  Give it a couple of generations and men will be born without cocks because having a cock might hurt someone's feelings.

Give me a fucking break.

Well all those things are definitely bannable based on what people get bannned for already. ..

How is respect pussified? How does it make you manly to pick on people?
That's some cowardly ass shit if you think that's manly. Calling a professional a fighter a faggot? You Think that's cool? That's some sack of shit ideal of being a fucking man. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:10 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 
caseharts - 
6ULDV8 -

If you point out a fighter's record you're pointing at facts.  It's not bashing to look at facts.

Nick Diaz is awesome too.  So there's that as well.

Pointing it out to be a dick.

Factually I didn't win a wrestling match my freshman year. But if someone brings that up in a debate to put me down they deserve a Swift bitch slap. I don't mind losing it taught me a lot. But being a shit head and using it to attack some one is childish and bashing. Phone Post

Jesus Christ that's pussy.

How about make the records so that no one ever loses, they just have bad days.

5 bad days gets you a gold star because that would be super terrific.

Are we really this pussified?  No one can lose and no one can point out if you do?

Calling a fighter a bitch or a faggot should be banworthy.  Saying a fighter lost shouldn't.

What the fuck man?  Give it a couple of generations and men will be born without cocks because having a cock might hurt someone's feelings.

Give me a fucking break.

I don't think you realize what went down.  Aaron Becker (a green namer) posted saying that he thought Maia would win. He was very level-headed and inoffensive about it.

Middle Fingers quoted his post and responded by making fun of his MMA record.

4/17/13 5:12 PM
caseharts
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Using a human beings short comings because you lost a debate is a cowardly ass thing to do. Unless someone wants to publicize their short Comings on here for everyone to see shut the fuck up. You haven't fought you have no room to talk. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:13 PM
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 5:13 PM

The middle fingers of NickDiazSend Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

Lmao a fighter who is 1-2 making fun of Nick Diaz hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Shit like this is just douchey. If you don't agree with him, fine - call him a moron or an idiot, or maybe even try to be polite and logical in your response.

But to do this is just so fucking gay.
4/17/13 5:14 PM
Got MMAlk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this fight. Hope it happens. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:16 PM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If we keep going the way we're going, I say maybe 4 generations before men are no longer distiguishable from females in the gentalia, because that would be offensive.

And then humanity will die out because we can't fuck and procreate anymore, because fucking and procreating is so offensive.

Seriously dudes, how many of you put on make up and prance around the house pretending to be your moms when no one is home?

I'm thinking way too many.

Man the fuck up, FFS.  Do it for the human race if nothing else.

4/17/13 5:17 PM
SilverSpoon1996

.. I dont think I need to explain why I called Mr. Maia a bum.. It was a bad choice of words in this forum. I am a realist I rate fighters by who you fight, and based on the outcomes of there fights. Mr. Maia shouldnt be calling out anyone.

This is the UG... the only reason this story is even being talked about, is because hes calling out a retired Nick. Yes Nick has retired a few times, its safe to say his head has not been in the sport for a while, maybe all you haters have failed to watch his fights.

I didnt mean to insult or hurt anyones feelings. I am sure when these guys signed up to fight with whatever organization they are with, they really gave 2 shits about what we think about them.
4/17/13 5:17 PM
caseharts

6ULDV8 -

If we keep going the way we're going, I say maybe 4 generations before men are no longer distiguishable from females in the gentalia, because that would be offensive.

And then humanity will die out because we can't fuck and procreate anymore, because fucking and procreating is so offensive.

Seriously dudes, how many of you put on make up and prance around the house pretending to be your moms when no one is home?

I'm thinking way too many.

Man the fuck up, FFS.  Do it for the human race if nothing else.

Please explain what you have done/do that makes you so fucking better?

Please tell me. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:19 PM
caseharts

SilverSpoon1996 - .. I dont think I need to explain why I called Mr. Maia a bum.. It was a bad choice of words in this forum. I am a realist I rate fighters by who you fight, and based on the outcomes of there fights. Mr. Maia shouldnt be calling out anyone.

This is the UG... the only reason this story is even being talked about, is because hes calling out a retired Nick. Yes Nick has retired a few times, its safe to say his head has not been in the sport for a while, maybe all you haters have failed to watch his fights.

I didnt mean to insult or hurt anyones feelings. I am sure when these guys signed up to fight with whatever organization they are with, they really gave 2 shits about what we think about them.
Your realism makes no sense. Does that mean all fighters out side the top 10 are bums? Phone Post
4/17/13 5:21 PM
caseharts

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

The middle fingers of NickDiazSend Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

Lmao a fighter who is 1-2 making fun of Nick Diaz hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Shit like this is just douchey. If you don't agree with him, fine - call him a moron or an idiot, or maybe even try to be polite and logical in your response.

But to do this is just so fucking gay.
. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:24 PM
6ULDV8
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't bitch and whine and jump on things I find offensive.

If it offends me, I don't look at it and move on.

It's hilarious that you can get 'so upset' by a poster pointing at a fighter's record and going lol. 

That is very, very funny to me.

Also, it's makes you a whiny bitch, which I find offensive.

Red-Blooded men on this site that get their knickers in a knot because somebody said something that they find offensive is fucking hilarious to me, but it also disgusts me a little.

Don't be a bitch bro.  Seriously.  Not here anyway please.

This site is for real men that eat real chocolate, not for special snowlflakes that get their feelings hurt by words.

Straight up.

4/17/13 5:28 PM
SilverSpoon1996

RobinVanRooney - 
SilverSpoon1996 - Who has Maia fought and beat that is a top 10 fighter?? no one...

Who has Diaz fought and beat that is a top 10 fighter?

an old... BJ Penn... Maybe #10 at the time he fought him....
4/17/13 5:29 PM
caseharts

6ULDV8 -

It's hilarious that you can get 'so upset' by a poster pointing at a fighter's record and going lol. 

Red-Blooded men on this site that get their knickers in a knot because somebody said something that they find offensive is fucking hilarious to me, but it also disgusts me a little.

This site is for real men that eat real chocolate, not for special snowlflakes that get their feelings hurt by words.

Straight up.

Cool bro you have the macho complex. It will take you far.

There's a reason almost no fighters past Here and posts making fun of records are exactly that.

You are definitely not manlier than the green namer. We all real Chocolate. My chocolate is better than yours. Id wager my manliness exceeds many but to brag criticize? Why? A real man does not do so. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:29 PM
caseharts

SilverSpoon1996 -
RobinVanRooney - 
SilverSpoon1996 - Who has Maia fought and beat that is a top 10 fighter?? no one...

Who has Diaz fought and beat that is a top 10 fighter?

an old... BJ Penn... Maybe #10 at the time he fought him....
Maybe. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:30 PM
caseharts

Also I'm sure your much manlier than being that youre not a whiny bitch right? Lol at that and you Phone Post
4/17/13 5:31 PM
SilverSpoon1996

I dont know why all this complaining over name calling.. I swear last time I looked when I showered.. there were these 2 things hanging between my legs.. maybe the few of the cry babies need to check again next time they are in the bathroom. Freedom of speech was one of the first 10 laws a great country was built on.. just not here in the UG....
4/17/13 5:32 PM
caseharts

. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:34 PM
SilverSpoon1996

man.. caseharts.. I am sorry you and your 17,500+ posts in about 2 years are insulted by my words.

that technically would break down to 25 posts a day.. buddy get a new hobby.

Edited: 04/17/13 5:35 PM
6ULDV8 - 

Straight up.

My favourite fighter is GSP, and he gets bashed pretty much daily around here. I used to get upset about it and try to defend his honor (as you would say - like a bitch), but now I don't really care anymore. People can think what they want, and I'm sure GSP doesn't people on an MMA forum are saying about him.

However, when you mock a fighter who actively contributes to this forum about his MMA record to his face, I think I'm justified in calling him out.

What's bitchy or beta about that? And if you're so manly and don't have time for the internet, why are you putting so much effort into calling people out on their "bitchy" ways.

caseharts

SilverSpoon1996 - I dont know why all this complaining over name calling.. I swear last time I looked when I showered.. there were these 2 things hanging between my legs.. maybe the few of the cry babies need to check again next time they are in the bathroom. Freedom of speech was one of the first 10 laws a great country was built on.. just not here in the UG....
Actually there's a thing called the terms of service. There are rules. This Site is not simply governed by us law its an international Site. The more you know. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:35 PM
caseharts

JuicedBeast -
caseharts - Also I'm sure your much manlier than being that youre not a whiny bitch right? Lol at that and you Phone Post
You've been here long enough to know that arguing with a Diaz fan is a lost cause. A majority of them are mental midgets. Logic and facts are lost to them. Phone Post
I don't think he's a hardened Diaz fan but rather has misguided idea of manhood. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:37 PM
6ULDV8

caseharts - 
6ULDV8 -

Straight up.

There's a reason almost no fighters past Here and posts making fun of records are exactly that.

You are definitely not manlier than the green namer. We all real Chocolate. My chocolate is better than yours. Id wager my manliness exceeds many but to brag criticize? Why? A real man does not do so. Phone Post

There's a reason almost no fighters past Here

We all real Chocolate

Id wager my manliness exceeds many but to brag criticize?

leftlegtrumpcard
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maia would send him to his retirement home in the 209.....homie. Phone Post

SilverSpoon1996 - I dont know why all this complaining over name calling.. I swear last time I looked when I showered.. there were these 2 things hanging between my legs.. maybe the few of the cry babies need to check again next time they are in the bathroom. Freedom of speech was one of the first 10 laws a great country was built on.. just not here in the UG....

Maybe your ovaries - did you have a vaginal prolapse?

4/17/13 5:39 PM
caseharts

6ULDV8 -
caseharts - 
6ULDV8 -

Straight up.

There's a reason almost no fighters past Here

We all real Chocolate

Id wager my manliness exceeds many but to brag criticize?

I you got me there.

Bad phone typing.

There's a reason fighters rarely post here now. It's because of those posts.

And yes my manliness exceeds yours and your chocolates. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.