4/17/13 1:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SilverSpoon1996
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz's neighbor???
4/17/13 1:21 PM
HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:22 PM
caposa
1423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a fan of both marijuana and Josh Rosenthal, this saddens me.

4/17/13 1:23 PM
The Loge
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Feds should be embarassed. They got better things to do, like shoot in the head the guy or guys who set the bombs in my hometown on Monday.

Fucking this! Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:30 PM
trobinson21

The US needs to get their shit together on the marijuana stuff. Next door to that warehouse there is a guy smoking legally with a prescription, yet the same plant will screw up Josh's life pretty bad. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:32 PM
trobinson21

CRMartin11 -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -  Marijuana is not a drug Phone Post

now I know you are trying to be one of those pseudo intellectual types, but marijuana is a drug. Go take chemistry 101 in high school buddy. Coffee is a drug too btw idiot.

You learned about the chemical makeup of marijuana in Chemistry 101? Lol Uggghhhh the anti marijuana people are such huge faggots. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:33 PM
lordbreakdown
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Fury - hope he catches a break.

He's probably my favorite ref. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:34 PM
JustPeed
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feel bad for Josh. No man deserves to be caged for a plant. Phone Post
4/17/13 1:38 PM
Domingo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was probably my favorite ref. He was good about letting things go, but not letting someone get mauled. This is too bad.
4/17/13 1:40 PM
RearNakedToke
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rosenthal is a good guy. He was an obvious stoner when I talked to the guy. BS charges. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:41 PM
Malvert the Janitor
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking weed... Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:41 PM
Ceelo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seemed normal when he reffed one of my matches 2 weekends ago... All smiley and social.

4/17/13 1:48 PM
MadmanGadman
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Feds should be embarassed. They got better things to do, like shoot in the head the guy or guys who set the bombs in my hometown on Monday.

This. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 1:52 PM
Knuckle Punch
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

$6 million? wow....

I doubt its that much. They tend to take the wet weight of everything, buds, stems, leaves and root balls then calculate how many joints it would be then work out the cost for all those joints. Really deceiving but makes it more impressive Phone Post
4/17/13 1:57 PM
ShaqNoob
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

And catch rapists and molesters.
4/17/13 1:58 PM
Rearnakedwaffle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess that accounts for the late stoppage in the Munoz fight!
4/17/13 1:59 PM
bergereem

if its illegal dont do it...plain and simple...its the rules...follow them

if you have a perscription...more power to you.
4/17/13 2:00 PM
Sean Thompson
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knuckle Punch - 
Card -

$6 million? wow....

I doubt its that much. They tend to take the wet weight of everything, buds, stems, leaves and root balls then calculate how many joints it would be then work out the cost for all those joints. Really deceiving but makes it more impressive Phone Post

I did a bid in Fed. for the same charge, the way the calculate is every plant (this includes clones) are considered 2.lbs, (they define plant as having roots if it has roots then they charge that way) funny thing is I never once yielded 2lbs off any 1 plant.

he is going to do alot of time for that much, I had 125 plants and did 24 months. (was originally 5 year mandatory but since it was my first time being arrested I had what is called safetly valve and only did 2 years)

sorry to say it but he is gonna do more than 5 on this
4/17/13 2:02 PM
falsecrack
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShaqNoob - 
Kirik - 

And catch rapists and molesters.

Hey hey hey, we wouldn't put anything in the ug news that might look bad for the sport, Kirik doesn't like that and a few yrs ago he had a conversation with an mma guy that convinced him not to

4/17/13 2:04 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And yet Kim Winslow is still allowed to roam the netherworlds collecting organs, to be eventually sold in the alleys of Bombay and the backrooms of the Orient.

For shame.
4/17/13 2:10 PM
rookie29

This is just silly, growing is legal in that city and state. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:11 PM
TRVSDKSN
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hosenthal selling the Heefer!? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 2:12 PM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mafioso ref, lmao Phone Post
HexRei

Zed Wayne Zed - And yet Kim Winslow is still allowed to roam the netherworlds collecting organs, to be eventually sold in the alleys of Bombay and the backrooms of the Orient.

For shame.

lolz
Sickle
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -
Sickle -  Losing one of the few good refs in MMA is not what we need right now. Phone Post

When was the last time he actually reffed?

Seems like he's been gone for a while.

Maybe this has something to do with it? Was a year ago the warehouse was raided. Maybe he got the court date and the commission got a whiff of it? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.