UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ref Rosenthal pleads guilty to drug charges

4/17/13 3:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
comeacrossclean
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEGALIZE IT!!
4/17/13 3:21 PM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Giles - 209!

Thats awesome. Lol Phone Post 3.0
510! Phone Post
4/17/13 3:26 PM
New Leaf 1.0
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
HexRei - To be fair, the marijuana in the market today isn't "nature". It's been carefully selectively bred by growers over the decades, and it's farmed in a way that would never occur in nature, which results in a product that would never occur in nature.

That said, its still retarded to make it illegal.

That's silly, it's exactly what happens in nature, except we direct it.
Same way tomatoes can grow smaller or larger each generation, except we select them to direct a very natural process of microevolution. Also not different from how we grow tomatoes with ideal conditions... Not anything unnatural, just that it would be stupid to choose less than ideal conditions when growing a crop

Same deal with Marijuana

yay - semantics!
4/17/13 3:27 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

Feds should be embarassed. They got better things to do, like shoot in the head the guy or guys who set the bombs in my hometown on Monday.

Vtfu KIRIK and so true Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 3:39 PM
mcq
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers -

busted for weed? just give him a ticket or something, who cares.

This Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 3:40 PM
mcq
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers -

busted for weed? just give him a ticket or something, who cares.

This Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 4:19 PM
rRooster
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand we all think weed should be legal and it's a bummer for Josh. 1400 plants is being greedy in my opinion though. Mmajunkie article says josh cut a plea deal to get 37 months or less. Here's hoping for him getting out soon as he's a great ref. Also that the government wises up and legalizes it so they can make tons of tax revenue, people can safely enjoy getting their smoke on, and the stigma of smoking weed making you a loser is eliminated in the places where it still exists. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 4:21 PM
rustyshakleford
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i met josh several times during the early days of Cali MMA. This guy has a passion for MMA and loves the sport and cares for the fighters and their safety. We dont know all the facts yet, so lets not jump to judgement.
Also, I would rather the FED govt go after kiddy touchers and cocaine dealers rather than weed...but then again, i grew up in Northern California.
4/17/13 4:22 PM
HexRei

Edited: 04/17/13 4:23 PM
MattyECB - 
HexRei - To be fair, the marijuana in the market today isn't "nature". It's been carefully selectively bred by growers over the decades, and it's farmed in a way that would never occur in nature, which results in a product that would never occur in nature.

That said, its still retarded to make it illegal.

That's silly, it's exactly what happens in nature, except we direct it.
Same way tomatoes can grow smaller or larger each generation, except we select them to direct a very natural process of microevolution. Also not different from how we grow tomatoes with ideal conditions... Not anything unnatural, just that it would be stupid to choose less than ideal conditions when growing a crop

Same deal with Marijuana

It's not natural BECAUSE it's directed, lol. Natural is a process that would occur without human intervention. What growers have done is actually a different process called "artificial selection".
4/17/13 4:30 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was going to get a growing license, but then i got high.

I saw the cops and i was going to escape, but then i got high.

Now i'm in jail and i know why, (why?) because i got high, because i got high, because i got hiiiggghhhh.

But seriously it sucks, never thought he would have that much though. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:31 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My new favourite ref. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 4:39 PM
Garv
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban April 1st, Please!

Damn, that sucks.  Really need to legalize weed. 

4/17/13 4:40 PM
kungfugrip

it's amazing that people feel bad for a guy who willingly broke the law. I understand that people believe it should be legal, but the fact is it's not.

If they want the laws changed, go through the correct changes. Not just do it behind closed doors.

Being a "good" guy doesnt justify his actions.
4/17/13 4:42 PM
Bananatoles
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol ya. Guy grew plants, so we locked him in a cage.... Makes sense. Meanwhile: insider trading laws are being lifted. But that only ruins millions of lives, weed literally kills everyone....

I don't want to live on this planet anymore meme Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 4:43 PM
Bananatoles
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kungfugrip - it's amazing that people feel bad for a guy who willingly broke the law. I understand that people believe it should be legal, but the fact is it's not.

If they want the laws changed, go through the correct changes. Not just do it behind closed doors.

I agree with this. If I lived in Iran and my daughter went out without a scarf on her dome is be the first one to throw a rock at her face. Like fuck, those scarves are the law so follow the rules bitch Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 4:44 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Wow.
4/17/13 4:45 PM
Garv
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban April 1st, Please!
kungfugrip - it's amazing that people feel bad for a guy who willingly broke the law. I understand that people believe it should be legal, but the fact is it's not.

Nothing amazing about it.  It's like the guy who shot the scumbag who kidnapped his son.  Yes he broke the law, but we can still feel bad about it.

In Josh's case he obviously wasn't too bright about this because he got caught, but this is pretty much a victimless crime.  So people feel bad about what he's going through--his career is over and he's facing prison time.

4/17/13 4:45 PM
Garv

Ban April 1st, Please!
Bananatoles - 
kungfugrip - it's amazing that people feel bad for a guy who willingly broke the law. I understand that people believe it should be legal, but the fact is it's not.

I agree with this. If I lived in Iran and my daughter went out without a scarf on her dome is be the first one to throw a rock at her face. Like fuck, those scarves are the law so follow the rules bitch Phone Post 3.0

vtfu

4/17/13 4:47 PM
Zaph
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a bullshit law. Phone Post
4/17/13 4:48 PM
6ULDV8
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Putting people in jail for marijuana is just fucking retarded.

America, home of the retards that think they're free.

Protip:  Americans, you ain't free from shit.  You're one of the most oppressed countries in the world.  

You might think you have more freedom than other countries, but it's only because you've never been there and believe what you've been told by your propaganda machine.

You're some of the least 'free' people on the planet right now,

Straight up.

4/17/13 4:48 PM
ChaosOverkill
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - 
SysAdminOfSpreadSheets - FRB reported this 3 days ago on his twitter. Phone Post 3.0
Who gives a fuck what FRB did? Phone Post 3.0

this

4/17/13 4:49 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lefthook33 - Oh fuck haha, never woulda guessed Phone Post
This. Damn, totally blindsided me. Phone Post 3.0
Garv

Ban April 1st, Please!

The prison lobby and pharm lobby are why pot is illegal.  Money talks.

Roy Batty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are Cecil Peoples and Kim Winslow going to get their hookup now? I mean, there's no way those two aren't messed up every time, is there?
4/17/13 4:55 PM
Sean Thompson
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

therealeags - 
Sean Thompson - 
Knuckle Punch - 
Card -

$6 million? wow....

I doubt its that much. They tend to take the wet weight of everything, buds, stems, leaves and root balls then calculate how many joints it would be then work out the cost for all those joints. Really deceiving but makes it more impressive Phone Post

I did a bid in Fed. for the same charge, the way the calculate is every plant (this includes clones) are considered 2.lbs, (they define plant as having roots if it has roots then they charge that way) funny thing is I never once yielded 2lbs off any 1 plant.

he is going to do alot of time for that much, I had 125 plants and did 24 months. (was originally 5 year mandatory but since it was my first time being arrested I had what is called safetly valve and only did 2 years)

sorry to say it but he is gonna do more than 5 on this

You could get over 5lbs a plant outdoor...off blue dream and gods gift i saw anywhere from 6-7lb plants....big boi colas. But they are using 300-400 gallon pots and those suckers are 8 feet wide 8 feet tall

Damn thats awesome back when I did I went they Hydro route and didnt yeild that much however while in "Crime College" I met these Cubans that told me how they were doing it in Miami and pretty much the same as you described

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.