UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ref Rosenthal pleads guilty to drug charges

4/17/13 5:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChicagoTom
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does herb dean have anything to do with this?? Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:03 PM
Garv
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban April 1st, Please!
ChicagoTom - Does herb dean have anything to do with this?? Phone Post 3.0

Just got off the phone with him.  He said "don't worry, be happy."

4/17/13 5:05 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:06 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:07 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garv - 

The prison lobby and pharm lobby are why pot is illegal.  Money talks.

You forgot big tobacco(still legal!?!&?wtf) and alcohol. Kill the competition.
4/17/13 5:17 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought the UG doesn't do stories like this? Why you gotta make MMA look bad bro?
4/17/13 5:27 PM
I_LOST_A_SN_BET_TO_LEGHOUND
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

With that many plants, wonder why he didn't have an official growers license and/or open a dispensery.  It is California, after all.

. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:28 PM
Whambo
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kungfugrip - it's amazing that people feel bad for a guy who willingly broke the law. I understand that people believe it should be legal, but the fact is it's not.

If they want the laws changed, go through the correct changes. Not just do it behind closed doors.

Being a "good" guy doesnt justify his actions.

If nobody broke the law, nothing would change. America wouldn't exist, you wouldn't be able to drink alcohol, the govt essentially would do whatever the fuck it wanted.

A lot of people can't comprehend it, but crime is a necessity.
4/17/13 5:30 PM
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -
Kirik -

Feds should be embarassed. They got better things to do, like shoot in the head the guy or guys who set the bombs in my hometown on Monday.

This Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:36 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 -
CRMartin11 -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -  Marijuana is not a drug Phone Post

now I know you are trying to be one of those pseudo intellectual types, but marijuana is a drug. Go take chemistry 101 in high school buddy. Coffee is a drug too btw idiot.

You learned about the chemical makeup of marijuana in Chemistry 101? Lol Uggghhhh the anti marijuana people are such huge faggots. Phone Post
Thank you white knight

CRMartin...marijuana is not a drug, people suck dick for coke. Do you know anyone who sucks dick for marijuana? I don't think so.

So please go back to sitting on your front porch telling young whipper snappers to get off your damn lawn. Phone Post
4/17/13 5:41 PM
The Big Lebansky
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 million street value?!

Bullshit.

What are the breaking all 1500 plants into tre bags?

That many plants would bring in $400,000 tops. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:45 PM
MOAOZINHO

The Big Lebansky - 6 million street value?!

Bullshit.

What are the breaking all 1500 plants into tre bags?

That many plants would bring in $400,000 tops. Phone Post 3.0

Law enforcement always beefs up the stats based on single gram values. It's a bullshit marketing scheme to cook up their budgets within the city.

4/17/13 5:50 PM
Ozzabong

Kirik -

Feds should be embarassed. They got better things to do, like shoot in the head the guy or guys who set the bombs in my hometown on Monday.

Who your American government you mean!! Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 5:53 PM
Big Pun
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes because that would only be a felony in America lol. That's illegal in almost all first world nations.
4/17/13 5:53 PM
Forssberg

I hope Josh can clean up his act. I doubt he's a hardened criminal.
4/17/13 5:57 PM
edmoon3

i may have missed some1 saying this already but...u cant manufacture marijuana...u grow it...its a plant...not a drug
4/17/13 6:00 PM
Bananatoles
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pun - Yes because that would only be a felony in America lol. That's illegal in almost all first world nations.
I'm Canada you probably wouldn't get a criminal charge. They would bankrupt you and send you on your way. That way the gov gets money and doesn't pay for you to sit in jail, meanwhile you can go get a job an pay taxes.

I was busted with an ounce of weed once. I was driving home from McDonald's, where I worked when I was 16, forgot to put the headlights on and got pulled over. They smelled weed and found my ounce. Basically the cop smelled it, showed it to his partner, and told me he'd be right back, they drove away an so did I, nothing was brought up ever again. Lol

I was busted with 3 joints in highschool, the cop took the joints and stepped on them, told me not to be a loser and go back to school.

If I got a criminal charge for either of those it's not very likely I'd be finishing my double major in accounting and finance like I am. I'd probably be a dead beat who siphons the resources of our country instead of paying taxes like I am now.

Canada, home of the free, and reasonable Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:05 PM
Bananatoles
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
trobinson21 -
CRMartin11 -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -  Marijuana is not a drug Phone Post

now I know you are trying to be one of those pseudo intellectual types, but marijuana is a drug. Go take chemistry 101 in high school buddy. Coffee is a drug too btw idiot.

You learned about the chemical makeup of marijuana in Chemistry 101? Lol Uggghhhh the anti marijuana people are such huge faggots. Phone Post
Thank you white knight

CRMartin...marijuana is not a drug, people suck dick for coke. Do you know anyone who sucks dick for marijuana? I don't think so.

So please go back to sitting on your front porch telling young whipper snappers to get off your damn lawn. Phone Post
He's right but by definition, water is a drug and so is food. It was government who deemed drugs to be evil, not the definition of drugs Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:09 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

4/17/13 6:12 PM
Neil McCauley

War Rosenthal! Joe rogan get him on your podcast. Phone Post
4/17/13 6:13 PM
MagSlim

falsecrack - 
ShaqNoob - 
Kirik - 

And catch rapists and molesters.

Hey hey hey, we wouldn't put anything in the ug news that might look bad for the sport, Kirik doesn't like that and a few yrs ago he had a conversation with an mma guy that convinced him not to

for real, better delete this thread, bad for the sport.
4/17/13 6:21 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Thompson - 
Knuckle Punch - 
Card -

$6 million? wow....

I doubt its that much. They tend to take the wet weight of everything, buds, stems, leaves and root balls then calculate how many joints it would be then work out the cost for all those joints. Really deceiving but makes it more impressive Phone Post

I did a bid in Fed. for the same charge, the way the calculate is every plant (this includes clones) are considered 2.lbs, (they define plant as having roots if it has roots then they charge that way) funny thing is I never once yielded 2lbs off any 1 plant.

he is going to do alot of time for that much, I had 125 plants and did 24 months. (was originally 5 year mandatory but since it was my first time being arrested I had what is called safetly valve and only did 2 years)

sorry to say it but he is gonna do more than 5 on this

It's getting so absurd how they keep hanging on these ancient laws that were based on deceit to begin with. But the prison system and the war on drugs is an industry now, and I doubt they will give that up without a struggle. It's just such nonsense seeing normal people going to prison longer than violent criminals.
4/17/13 6:31 PM
rustyshakleford
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he should not be locked away. Its insane . This guy with no previous record should be fined, and thats it. non violent crime. I can only imagine how much money they spent investigating him. Its stupid. We are in a lot of debt as a country.
Go to a bar,how many fights does weed start, how many fights does alcohol start?
So Rosenthal is going to be locked away for growing a plant.? its insane.
4/17/13 6:35 PM
MartialArtsMixed
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Free josh!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:35 PM
MartialArtsMixed
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was wondering where my kosher og was coming from... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.