UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ref Rosenthal pleads guilty to drug charges

4/18/13 12:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get Free Rosenthal shirts??? Phone Post
4/18/13 12:03 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why do you think they raid these guys

Drugs go back onto the streets through FBI informants etc.

CIA has been selling drugs for years Phone Post
4/18/13 12:11 AM
Jaybrone
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

and Kirik is correct. what a waste of time and money.  It's weed for christ sake. It's practically legal in Cali.

Government is just mad cause they want a piece of the pie (tax revenue).

More like the DEA desperately justifying their existence. Do you think those agents want to have to go find real jobs, doing real police work?

Or how about they try to stop the real problems like fucking meth. According to the fed fucking meth is safer than Weed. I am not a smoker but jesus that is insane to me.

Josh seems like a pretty smart guy so he had to know the risk of dealing in weed, especially those kinds of quantities. Legal in the state yes but not to the fed. And when you have nearly 1400 plants you are asking for a ton of heat.

4/18/13 12:13 AM
Jaybrone
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
HexRei - To be fair, the marijuana in the market today isn't "nature". It's been carefully selectively bred by growers over the decades, and it's farmed in a way that would never occur in nature, which results in a product that would never occur in nature.

That said, its still retarded to make it illegal.

That's silly, it's exactly what happens in nature, except we direct it.
Same way tomatoes can grow smaller or larger each generation, except we select them to direct a very natural process of microevolution. Also not different from how we grow tomatoes with ideal conditions... Not anything unnatural, just that it would be stupid to choose less than ideal conditions when growing a crop

Same deal with Marijuana

Agree with this. Hell every crop in the world is genetically enhanced and selectively grown. From Weed to Corn the difference between weed and legal crops is that the government pays for research on things like corn to improve it.

4/18/13 12:15 AM
HexRei

Jaybrone - 
HexRei - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

and Kirik is correct. what a waste of time and money.  It's weed for christ sake. It's practically legal in Cali.

More like the DEA desperately justifying their existence. Do you think those agents want to have to go find real jobs, doing real police work?

Or how about they try to stop the real problems like fucking meth. According to the fed fucking meth is safer than Weed. I am not a smoker but jesus that is insane to me.

Josh seems like a pretty smart guy so he had to know the risk of dealing in weed, especially those kinds of quantities. Legal in the state yes but not to the fed. And when you have nearly 1400 plants you are asking for a ton of heat.

It wasnt legal by state or county either, FWIW. 1400 is way more plants than any caregiver grow is allowed.
4/18/13 12:38 AM
Knuckle Punch
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean Thompson -
Knuckle Punch - 
Card -

$6 million? wow....

I doubt its that much. They tend to take the wet weight of everything, buds, stems, leaves and root balls then calculate how many joints it would be then work out the cost for all those joints. Really deceiving but makes it more impressive Phone Post

I did a bid in Fed. for the same charge, the way the calculate is every plant (this includes clones) are considered 2.lbs, (they define plant as having roots if it has roots then they charge that way) funny thing is I never once yielded 2lbs off any 1 plant.

he is going to do alot of time for that much, I had 125 plants and did 24 months. (was originally 5 year mandatory but since it was my first time being arrested I had what is called safetly valve and only did 2 years)

sorry to say it but he is gonna do more than 5 on this
That's insane.
I live in Canada, never been busted but a few of my buddies have. Had an outdoor on the island with hundreds of huge 6' + plants with buds the size of my arm. Cops nabbed them when they were waiting for the uhauls to arrive to take them down and after all court was over all they got was probation. No jail.

The guy who owned the property had to fight to keep the land from being seized but in the end he kept it Phone Post
4/18/13 12:48 AM
Jaybrone

HexRei -
Jaybrone - 
HexRei - 
UGCTT_mrzipplokk - 

It wasnt legal by state or county either, FWIW. 1400 is way more plants than any caregiver grow is allowed.
That's my point 1400 plants seems like a crazy number. If you are in that deep you have to know it is highly illegal and that much weed is going to attract the wrong kinds of attention. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 12:51 AM
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hang in there Josh   

4/18/13 1:28 AM
THP

God damnit, how stupid.
4/18/13 1:39 AM
UGSlapshot

TheParrot -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - 
Bananatoles -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
trobinson21 -
CRMartin11 -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -  Marijuana is not a drug Phone Post

now I know you are trying to be one of those pseudo intellectual types, but marijuana is a drug. Go take chemistry 101 in high school buddy. Coffee is a drug too btw idiot.

You learned about the chemical makeup of marijuana in Chemistry 101? Lol Uggghhhh the anti marijuana people are such huge faggots. Phone Post
Thank you white knight

CRMartin...marijuana is not a drug, people suck dick for coke. Do you know anyone who sucks dick for marijuana? I don't think so.

So please go back to sitting on your front porch telling young whipper snappers to get off your damn lawn. Phone Post
He's right but by definition, water is a drug and so is food. It was government who deemed drugs to be evil, not the definition of drugs Phone Post 3.0
If water is a drug, then I call bullshit on what people think are drugs. Drugs are manufactured...like pain pills, crack, coke, heroin, pcp, lsd, benzos, meth...all are manufactured.

Pot is a plant, shrooms are a fungus, technically hash is made from weed but I would call it the exception since it's not cut with anything.

I don't know...you say potato, I say tomato..... Phone Post

morphine is found in nature, not manufactured.   is that a drug?  Heroin is just a one step conversion to morphine, btw.

Amphetamines are found in nature, including meth.   Is that a drug?

Morphine is found in nature?

Where the fuck do you live?

I'm packing my belongings now I'll be there shortly...

Opium is found in nature not morphine. Phone Post
4/18/13 1:48 AM
UGSlapshot

I realize this is a long speach and that at times it drags but its the best speech you will ever hear and it has everything to do with the drug issue.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=q03cWio-zjk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dq03cWio-zjk

Also PBS had a bomb documentry on drugs in America that ran last week, if you watch it you might come away with an improved perspective. Phone Post
4/18/13 2:52 AM
LakerUp
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's disappointing to see intelligent posters, including Kirik, wildly speculating and casting aspersions on federal law enforcement. There's a few people that grasp just how many plants Rosenthal had and how highly illegal it is, but not many. Marijuana, just like any drug, is harmful when abused. If you truly believe Rosenthal was a victim, then there is no convincing you otherwise, regardless of the facts surrounding this issue.

Alcohol is by far a more harmful drug than MJ in every way other than the fact it can be imbibed in small amounts without intoxicating effects. But that has no bearing on the fact that drugs, including MJ, need to be controlled. Read a history book for goodness sakes. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 2:58 AM
HexRei

LakerUp - It's disappointing to see intelligent posters, including Kirik, wildly speculating and casting aspersions on federal law enforcement. There's a few people that grasp just how many plants Rosenthal had and how highly illegal it is, but not many. Marijuana, just like any drug, is harmful when abused. If you truly believe Rosenthal was a victim, then there is no convincing you otherwise, regardless of the facts surrounding this issue.

Alcohol is by far a more harmful drug than MJ in every way other than the fact it can be imbibed in small amounts without intoxicating effects. But that has no bearing on the fact that drugs, including MJ, need to be controlled. Read a history book for goodness sakes. Phone Post 3.0

History books that are going to demonstrate that marijuana is dangerous? I think I saw the film version, "Reefer Madness".
4/18/13 3:07 AM
UGSlapshot

LakerUp - It's disappointing to see intelligent posters, including Kirik, wildly speculating and casting aspersions on federal law enforcement. There's a few people that grasp just how many plants Rosenthal had and how highly illegal it is, but not many. Marijuana, just like any drug, is harmful when abused. If you truly believe Rosenthal was a victim, then there is no convincing you otherwise, regardless of the facts surrounding this issue.

You are wrong, watch the video I posted.

Drugs can't be controled. Isn't the reason why we put drugs on a controlled substance list because they're harmfull?

Now the penalty for doing drugs is more harmful than doing drugs... Phone Post
4/18/13 3:07 AM
LakerUp
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -
LakerUp - It's disappointing to see intelligent posters, including Kirik, wildly speculating and casting aspersions on federal law enforcement. There's a few people that grasp just how many plants Rosenthal had and how highly illegal it is, but not many. Marijuana, just like any drug, is harmful when abused. If you truly believe Rosenthal was a victim, then there is no convincing you otherwise, regardless of the facts surrounding this issue.

History books that are going to demonstrate that marijuana is dangerous? I think I saw the film version, "Reefer Madness".
Just because you can't overdose from abusing MJ does not mean it does not have harmful effects. These disingenuous arguments are exactly what keep MJ advocates from being taken seriously. Of course it's dangerous when abused. Get real dude. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 3:11 AM
UGSlapshot

LakerUp -
HexRei -

Just because you can't overdose from abusing MJ does not mean it does not have harmful effects. These disingenuous arguments are exactly what keep MJ advocates from being taken seriously. Of course it's dangerous when abused. Get real dude. Phone Post 3.0
So is vitamin C what's your point? Phone Post
4/18/13 3:12 AM
LakerUp

UGSlapshot -
LakerUp - It's disappointing to see intelligent posters, including Kirik, wildly speculating and casting aspersions on federal law enforcement. There's a few people that grasp just how many plants Rosenthal had and how highly illegal it is, but not many. Marijuana, just like any drug, is harmful when abused. If you truly believe Rosenthal was a victim, then there is no convincing you otherwise, regardless of the facts surrounding this issue.

You are wrong, watch the video I posted.

Drugs can't be controled. Isn't the reason why we put drugs on a controlled substance list because they're harmfull?

Now the penalty for doing drugs is more harmful than doing drugs... Phone Post
I understand that's you're opinion, but you're wrong. Drugs are successfully controlled in every civilized nation on this planet. We (US) are allowing legal drug manufacturers to sell drugs and market to our populace, which in turn has led to a pharmaceutical drug scourge, but that does not mean drug control does not work. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 3:13 AM
LakerUp

UGSlapshot -
LakerUp -
HexRei -

What's your point? Mine is pretty clear. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 3:19 AM
Dirty Harold
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Met Josh at my first UFC event in Vegas, travelled from the UK all the way to see 130 (sucked ass!), he was a proper cool fella, obviously stoned as fuck now in hindsight!
4/18/13 3:33 AM
UGSlapshot

LakerUp -
UGSlapshot -
LakerUp -
HexRei -

Umm no its not, our world is full of things that are dangerous if misused or abused. Around 40,000 people die every year due to car wrecks but nobody's going to jail for selling cars..

Just so you know, we have a prison industry. Let me type that again, "a prison industry" that is perpetuated by drug laws.

That's why marijuana advocates don't make headway, Mr willfully ignorant. Phone Post
4/18/13 3:39 AM
UGSlapshot

When I say controlled I meant as it pertains to drugs used for recreational purposes IE banned and criminalize. So no they are not successfully controlled, see prohibition.

How many peers did you have in school that drank or smoked?

They can't even keep illegal drugs out of Prisons but you think they can control them?

Not sure where you get your information Phone Post
4/18/13 3:46 AM
LakerUp

UGSlapshot -
LakerUp -
UGSlapshot -
LakerUp -
HexRei -

Umm no its not, our world is full of things that are dangerous if misused or abused. Around 40,000 people die every year due to car wrecks but nobody's going to jail for selling cars..

Just so you know, we have a prison industry. Let me type that again, "a prison industry" that is perpetuated by drug laws.

That's why marijuana advocates don't make headway, Mr willfully ignorant. Phone Post
As I wrote, I have no illusions of changing any opinions here. You don't know what you don't know and nothing is going to change that other than education and actual experience related to this issue.

What you need to know is that your exact mantra has been repeated over and over again by the grossly uninformed for as long as you've been alive-please don't pretend you're saying something enlightening-your dumb arrogance and dishonesty is actually the worst part of what you wrote. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 4:02 AM
LakerUp

UGSlapshot -  When I say controlled I meant as it pertains to drugs used for recreational purposes IE banned and criminalize. So no they are not successfully controlled, see prohibition.

They can't even keep illegal drugs out of Prisons but you think they can control them?

There are thousands of legal drugs that are abused for recreational purposes.  Gold spray paint, hand sanitizer, wild gypsum weed, whippets, and cough syrup among them.  People are going to use drugs regardless of the law.  I understand that is your point.  However, drug control works every single day to prevent far greater amounts of abuse.  Look how capitalism has effected the medical marijuans industry.  It's a billion dollar for profit drug enterprise.  Just imagine how profitable a free market would be with all drugs on the table.  Drug control is working.  Don't kid yourself.

4/18/13 4:20 AM
UGSlapshot

LakerUp -
UGSlapshot -  When I say controlled I meant as it pertains to drugs used for recreational purposes IE banned and criminalize. So no they are not successfully controlled, see prohibition.

There are thousands of legal drugs that are abused for recreational purposes.  Gold spray paint, hand sanitizer, wild gypsum weed, whippets, and cough syrup among them.  People are going to use drugs regardless of the law.  I understand that is your point.  However, drug control works every single day to prevent far greater amounts of abuse.  Look how capitalism has effected the medical marijuans industry.  It's a billion dollar for profit drug enterprise.  Just imagine how profitable a free market would be with all drugs on the table.  Drug control is working.  Don't kid yourself.

Babble on but don't get confused and think you won a debate, you've successfully rebuttaled nothing.

Drug control has never been successful.

Feel free to prove me wrong about our prison industry and drug war, I wont be holding my breath. Phone Post
4/18/13 4:25 AM
LakerUp

I've mentioned this before in this forum, but it's still a fact that most of you will probably be quite surprised to learn.

Do you know who the biggest private lobbyists AGAINST marijuana legalization are? As in the entity(s) that donates the most money to prevent MJ legalization.

It's none other than the medical marijuana industry. What does that tell you about drugs and legalization? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.