UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha: Winslow' freaked' because of blood

4/17/13 6:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
easedel
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 
Kirik -

Miesha Tate is an awesome, exciting fighter, irrespective of being female.

And Winslow is a horrible ref and needs to get out of thr cage. Phone Post

both of these
4/17/13 6:35 PM
easedel

mma vixen - And maybe Miesha's nose wouldn't bleed so much, if she actually learned ANY defense at all. It's crazy that after all her time in the sport, she still just closes her eyes and windmills punches. No head movement at all, no footwork, She just relies on her chin and toughness.

Most MMA fights i watch are at a bar and the bouncer there is a former boxer and currently trainer at a gym. I can not count how many times i hear "got no defense" during fights lol.
4/17/13 6:41 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winslow has to go into every fight with the thought process of attempting to make up for the years she effectively took off of Lorenz Larkin's life. Just as football players are going after the NFL and Helmet companies, Larkin should look into righting that wrong.
4/17/13 6:49 PM
DanTheWolfman

Tate/Kedzie 2 now please!!! first one was awesome!
4/17/13 6:49 PM
Aleck911
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whambo - I like how someone gives their opinion in one post on her own fbook page all the UG genius's derive how she needs to move on and shut up acting like her life revolves around it now etc. LOL how about you stop reading about her own fucking fbook posts if you don't want her opinion. Maybe it's you who needs to move on.

As for the stoppage, Meisha is a competitor, and feels she was still competitive in the fight. That's her opinion. A lot of the keyboard warriors wouldn't understand that.
Yup
VTFU!! Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 7:46 PM
Humphrey

see her inability to let shit go is pretty much contributing to her losing a shitload of her fanbase.

she looks worse every time she finds another excuse. it's actually shocking she thinks any number of people will buy this. Regardless of why it was stopped, she lost, she was done, and was getting the living shit beaten out of her. even if it really was a bad stoppage, none of this crap is going to help her in any way. it just makes her look more like a sore loser.

i think she's done
4/17/13 7:49 PM
Humphrey

Edited: 04/17/13 7:51 PM
mma vixen - Who was more "out" of their fight? Miesha in this one, or Kongo against Pat Barry? I think Kongo looked WAY more done then Tate did. Do I think Tate was coming back to win like Kongo did? Hell no, she was seconds away from getting stopped, legitimately. But there needs to be some standard of consistency in when fights are stopped.

i can appreciate your stance, but reffing a fight is subjective, it will always be subjective and people will always complain about their calls regardless of whether they were good or not.

it's just part of the sport. If she had let it continue it its obvious path, and tate somehow got seriously hurt, most of the people crying foul about the stoppage would be complaining about her not stopping it.

it's a shame she lost, and so badly, but i hope she lets it go before it consumes her even more.

people bitch about the officials to a crazy level in this sport. unfortunately the number of crappy officials/judges send a message that they all suck. it must take a lot of balls to get the barrage of shit they get and still show up for work. It's just a shame some are so bad at it, and even more of a shame that it's bureaucratic and political why it's not resolved.
4/17/13 7:53 PM
RyannVonDoom

Card -

Epic Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 8:00 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tate is very pretty but she's fucking delusional.

In no way shape or form was she still in the fight after that. I'm sick of hearing about "shooting for a takedown". That takedown "attempt" was a joke. If that was even an attempt, it wasn't going anywhere. Cat is clearly fresh while Miesha is gassed. As bad as Winslow is, she prevented a long trip to the hospital.

Hell, Miesha didn't even have the strength or sense to protest after the stoppage, she was clearly out of that fight. It's easy to talk after the fact.

Also, I count 4 solid knees landed, not 2. GSP's finish to Serra wasn't even as brutal.

4/17/13 8:00 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not the best stoppage but it wasn't bad either. I guess they could've let Tate eat a couple more knees but really she was done. The whole "I was winning on points" philosophy just makes me want her to shut up even more. She deserves the loss even more for that mindset alone.
4/17/13 8:15 PM
BeatonHauff
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - see her inability to let shit go is pretty much contributing to her losing a shitload of her fanbase.

she looks worse every time she finds another excuse. it's actually shocking she thinks any number of people will buy this. Regardless of why it was stopped, she lost, she was done, and was getting the living shit beaten out of her. even if it really was a bad stoppage, none of this crap is going to help her in any way. it just makes her look more like a sore loser.

i think she's done
This, she's constantly contradicting herself. She was overlooking cat as well, talking about coaching tuf and rematching Rhonda. She's a crybaby. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 8:19 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Puts on a pound of makeup then comments on how she doesn't look beat up. Excellent.

4/17/13 8:19 PM
FunDeath4u

Give it up CUPCAKE!
4/17/13 8:26 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tate was getting owned in the 3rd, sure the stoppage may a have come a few seconds too early but she would have only taken more of a beating, so she needs to stop coming out with all these excuses and take the loss to Zingano on the chin and come back stronger for it because at the moment she is coming across like a winey b***h.
4/17/13 8:27 PM
Humphrey

BeatonHauff - 
Humphrey - see her inability to let shit go is pretty much contributing to her losing a shitload of her fanbase.

i think she's done
This, she's constantly contradicting herself. She was overlooking cat as well, talking about coaching tuf and rematching Rhonda. She's a crybaby. Phone Post 3.0

yup that's exactly what i think she was doing. completely overlooking Cat. hell she'd probably already moved her luggage into the tuf house and her mail forwarded
4/17/13 8:31 PM
stonepony

People who call it an early stoppage, simply don't understand the rules.
4/17/13 8:36 PM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you were perfectly coherent why where you slamming you face into Cat's knee.
4/17/13 8:37 PM
McBottery
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bellator Fan - Tate was done and about to be knocked out. Falling to all fours is not "going for a takedown" Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post
4/17/13 8:52 PM
Nuetraman

Winslow is probably the worst ref in mma, she's slow, not prescise and seems amateurish on reffing fights and I'm a Zingano fan Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 8:57 PM
mchase126
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RazorMMA - Sad thing is she only remembers two knees! Yikes. Phone Post 3.0
Came to post this lol... her remembering two knees makes the case for the stoppage. Phone Post
4/17/13 9:06 PM
Bentleysuper8

Shit. Now Tate has to stalk two UFC fighters.
4/17/13 9:19 PM
OCMikelob
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meisha was done! Winslow saved her ass! She needs to learn how to accept defeat imo Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 9:20 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

cecils_pupils - It was a proper stoppage - doesn't matter who was ahead, she folded like a lawn chair after those knees and that elbow. It's sad that she can't accept defeat.

This.

The stoppage was fine. LMFAO @ shooting for a TD. She may have thought about a TD after those knees, but that elbow put her on all fours. She was done.

4/17/13 9:54 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was a good stoppage, probably could have let it go a lil longer but she would have gotten brutalized.

Also yall are some fuckin haters. She wanted to keep fighting, so IN HER MIND it was an early stoppage. Nothing wrong with that, it just goes hand-in-hand with the competitive nature of being a fighter. Most fighters can't mentally accept the fact that someone was actually better than them, especially if they trained their ass off for said fight.
4/17/13 9:59 PM
RyannVonDoom

She wasn't out here either. Just going for a single. She should protest that loss also.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.