UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Post here if your iOS app crashes

4/17/13 5:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jason
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

We are taking a hard look at crashes and are trying to get to the bottom of this unacceptable app behavior.

Please post here if your app crashes.
In the effort of being helpful, please try to be as specific and detailed as possible.

What section of app where you in?

If fighter , what fighter or were you doing a search ?

If forum, what forum? Main forum page or in a thread? Doing nothing in thread or scrolling or paging?

Re opening app from minimize?

If news, main news page or detail of article page?

Try to comment exactly what you were doing and where when the app crashed. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:03 PM
Malvert the Janitor
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That would be all iPhoners, no? Well it'd better be or that shit's fucked up!!

: ) Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:03 PM
Hamo808
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the Ug and Og. Browsing forum and a lot of time it would crash and not show anything but a gray screen. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:04 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes it still does... On the UG a lot of the time when I quote and post a response, it crashes right after I hit Post.

Also it doesn't Refresh when I use the swipe down function, but works when I hit the icon and then select refresh.

Thanks for looking into these... Over all I'm stoked on the Upgrade. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:04 PM
Malvert the Janitor
560 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, usually I'm simply moving from one page to the next. It's happened while I've been scrolling down a page, too. Probably once an hour at various points in my perusal. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:13 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:14 PM
Flexo
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crash Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:14 PM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

TTT

4/17/13 6:15 PM
tom_hkr
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironically the first time i opened this thread but normally on the events page and forums Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:16 PM
Internettufguy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine crashes quite frequently, mostly while posting in forums or through forum navigation. In all fairness though, my Samsung Fascinate is a total piece of shit, so it could be the culprit.
4/17/13 6:16 PM
ThEUniT

Sometimes but not often. Phone Post
4/17/13 6:17 PM
blue_tape_39
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I often get the grey screen of death Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:17 PM
Tat2tillidie
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I start a thread and I'm going back and forth adding images ( copy and paste ) when I press post it just crashes and starts back up like I didn't type anything ...

It has denied the UG/OG of my pic posting abilities :) Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:19 PM
da Vinci 81
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Usually after I've posted and go back into that thread. On both the OG and UG.

Also chunks of a page on a thread go missing at times leaving giant blank spaces between posts. A lot of times this happens when there are pictures or gifs on that page. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:21 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the first thread that I've opened after a recent crash. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:21 PM
MagSlim

Every time I go to the second page of a thread it freezes.

Sometimes it doesn't freeze but it never goes to the second page of a forum thread since the update.
4/17/13 6:24 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm fine in the forums, but my app crashes whenever I try to look up more than 1 fighter in the same session. It doesn't matter which fighter I look up, it will crash if there is more than 1. This happens on both my iPhone 5 and my iPad mini.

I would hazard a guess and say it is probably related to memory issues. But I am not a developer at all.
4/17/13 6:24 PM
krept
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The most frequent reason I find for crashes is when someone provides an html link... I click on it and naturally go to the link via Dolphin browser (android). After looking at whatever is in the link, I pull down the notification bar to "recent programs" and reslect the app. It crashes about 1/10th of the time this way. Not frequent enough to be a big deal.
4/17/13 6:26 PM
Mykal McDerp
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:26 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say it crashes 75% of the time when I click the home button while I'm on the app and then try to re-open it later, if that makes any sense.

It's not the end of the world, just a slight annoyance.

4/17/13 6:28 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It just crashed on me while clicking the back button on this thread haha.

Sometimes everything goes grey then it crashes shortly after.

Sometimes it seems I click too many buttons too fast and it crashes.

Sometimes when I re-open from minimize.

Sometimes my subscription page blanks out too.

Happens on the UG and OG. Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 6:42 PM
BRZ

Still crash and get gray screen too sometimes Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 7:00 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - Every time I go to the second page of a thread it freezes.

Sometimes it doesn't freeze but it never goes to the second page of a forum thread since the update.
This Phone Post 3.0
4/17/13 7:03 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread will be so long it may break the interwebs.
4/17/13 7:06 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Reco Groman - 
MagSlim - Every time I go to the second page of a thread it freezes.

This Phone Post 3.0

This happened to me yesterday.  I haven't tried the app since.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.