UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Post here if your iOS app crashes

4/19/13 2:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mines crashes occasionally when I'm on the forums but only really when I view a thread with a ton of gifs. I'm not that bothered. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 2:35 AM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since the last update Im getting grey screen and the app shutting down all of the time.
Don't really have specifics right now. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 2:45 AM
Big Baby 6942
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I phone 5... Anytime I go back before photos load all the way.. It crashes Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 2:55 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iPhone 5, I crash 1-2x daily. I can only browse, post, etc for so long until I eventually crash and get redirected to the main screen loading up like I just turned my phone on. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 3:07 AM
zxqninefour
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crashes rather often when I exit a forum to go to another sub forum. Sometimes when switching pages too it has occurred. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 3:24 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 3.1 is shit Chris. Grey screen of death and random closures of the app. When the site was busy last Saturday I kept getting a URL error message every time the thread created a new page and I had to reboot to be allowed to post.

Honestly dude, your developers fucked up and I want a rollback to when there were no updates done. Is this possible? Phone Post 3.0
Are you in latest iOS? iPhone 4, 4s, 5? Are you jailbroken?

I am not saying this just because I work here, but my app 3.1 works fucking awesome on my iPhone 5. It crashes once or twice a day, and hopefully that will be fixed soon. Beyond that it works great 99% of the time. Phone Post 3.0
I'm using an IPod, operating system 6.1.3. I think it's the most up to date.

I can handle the occasional grey screen of death and crashes but last Saturday when the fights were on were a disaster. Honestly, every time the thread created a new page it wouldn't let me post. It kept popping up with an error message saying something about the URL. I was restarting the app constantly. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 3:29 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had to ask the Mrs what Jailbroken meant lol. No guys, brand new IPod, just got it at Christmas, I pay for all my apps. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 3:31 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

UGCTT_SidRival -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 3.1 is shit Chris. Grey screen of death and random closures of the app. When the site was busy last Saturday I kept getting a URL error message every time the thread created a new page and I had to reboot to be allowed to post.

Honestly dude, your developers fucked up and I want a rollback to when there were no updates done. Is this possible? Phone Post 3.0
Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 4:27 AM
simonpe

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Crashes every time I try to get in to the subscription page. Have deleted and reinstalled the app several times. Phone Post
4/19/13 4:28 AM
simonpe

simonpe - iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Crashes every time I try to get in to the subscription page. Have deleted and reinstalled the app several times. Phone Post
random crashes, I'd say once a day Phone Post
4/19/13 4:30 AM
simonpe

simonpe -
simonpe - iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

random crashes, I'd say once a day Phone Post
*Should be a plus sign in the beginning there

Oh and the app doesn't support plus signs.... Phone Post
4/19/13 5:20 AM
krizogg
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frequent random crashes Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 5:29 AM
Dazednconfused
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep. Probably one out of every 20 loads Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 6:36 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I pulled-to-refresh while on the UG and it crashed on me. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 7:00 AM
ec
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted in a thread, showed my post. I clicked "The Underground" in top left to go back to the list of threads. App crashed. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 7:03 AM
mclay
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crashing on re-opening from minimize in any thread about 10% of the time. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 9:41 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Mine crashes randomly regardless of what I'm doing on the app.

I can't identify any significant trends. It's almost as if I'm allowed 10 mins of the app working followed by a crash?

It just feels unstable.

I am using an iPhone 4S and have the latest OS running. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 10:12 AM
The Big Lebansky
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crash Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 4:53 PM
ec
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got the grey block on a thread. Decided to sub it to keep from having to find if after force close and restart. Subbed thread, app crashed. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 4:54 PM
ec

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Mine crashes randomly regardless of what I'm doing on the app.

I can't identify any significant trends. It's almost as if I'm allowed 10 mins of the app working followed by a crash?

It just feels unstable.

I am using an iPhone 4S and have the latest OS running. Phone Post 3.0
I second the ten minutes followed by a crash thing. I read the forum before bed and will flick through for a good 30 minutes sometimes. It seems like the more threads I open, at a point it starts putting the grey block all over posts and then crashes. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 5:43 PM
Il Duce
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Il Duce - iPhone 4 iOS 6.1.3
I've deleted and reinstalled the app a second time. Keep getting gray pages and partial gray pages on UG threads. Doesn't crash as much as my last report. Crashes seem random. Phone Post 3.0
Exited weigh-in thread and crashed. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 6:12 PM
ChicagoTom
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine crashes when trying to change pages randomly on threads. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 6:15 PM
BoonBackwards
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't had any problems for the most part and the new update is awesome thanks for all your hard work it is appreciated. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 1:34 AM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I posted in the Frank Mir looks ripped thread and it crashed. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 1:42 AM
Eric_Spicely
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mine does everytime I search for a fighter Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.