UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Training partners wife w/inoperable cancer UGhelp?

5/3/13 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Imploze
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just seen this thread. Prayers for Candice and her family. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:40 PM
Ed Kapp
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

!TTT for Team Candice!

5/3/13 6:16 PM
dandon
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In April of 2010 Candice was diagnosed with Invasive Ductle Carcinoma. She had a double mastectomy and chemo. Aside from the soreness from the surgeries and side effects of the chemo, things went fairly smooth. About the middle of January 2013, she started having back aches. We thought it was a pulled muscle and she was treated as such. The pain got worse so she had an MRI that showed a mass on her T5 vertebrae. She started radiation in Feb. She walked in on her first treatment. By the fifth treatment she was in a wheelchair. After 11 rounds of radiation and physical decline, we went to Emory in Atlanta for surgery to debulk the mass. The plan was to remove the T5 and as much of the mass as possible. A six hour surgery. They only got 30 minutes into it before the had to abort because of blood lose. That was the first time the nerosurgeon had to abort.
5/3/13 6:17 PM
dandon
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will finish in a few, ADD kicked in
5/3/13 8:19 PM
Tony Montana
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dandon, whatever we can do to help you know the OG will try! Sending support and positive thoughts. To Candice, kick its ass, seabass! :)

WAR CANDICE!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:39 PM
XxDreamxX
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a picture of Marcelo Garcia for Team Candice but I'm not sure how to post it on here.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102570255693869 Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:48 PM
staygreenponyboy
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
5/3/13 9:20 PM
Malachy Friedman
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for xxdreamxx

5/3/13 9:41 PM
al neri
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for team Candice. Prayers sent Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 10:43 PM
rockfists
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see Team Candice spreading! Prayers and good thoughts. Phone Post
5/3/13 10:54 PM
WRESTLENOW

this thread is really great, wishing candice all the luck in the world.
5/3/13 11:32 PM
Paramount Donkey
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck to both of you! Go Team Candice!!! Phone Post
5/3/13 11:38 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dandon, have you set up a Twitter account for it where people could use the #TeamCandice hashtag? It would spread it alot faster (like #FranksFight was able to do) because people could tweet a quick note asking for the person to hold up a Team Candice sign and reply with a pic.

Also, man, you know I use my art to help raise $ for people facing cancer...so I'd absolutely do a charity portrait of Gustavo or Ken or anyone else that you think might raise a decent amount at auction.

I hope to be down there with you guys at AMAA the weekend of Mother's Day, so maybe we can talk some then on how to best get the word out and garner as much support and encouragement for Candice as possible.

Blessings from the Dojo and I'm praying for you guys!

JM

5/4/13 1:23 AM
Paramount Donkey
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Dandon, have you set up a Twitter account for it where people could use the #TeamCandice hashtag? It would spread it alot faster (like #FranksFight was able to do) because people could tweet a quick note asking for the person to hold up a Team Candice sign and reply with a pic.

Also, man, you know I use my art to help raise $ for people facing cancer...so I'd absolutely do a charity portrait of Gustavo or Ken or anyone else that you think might raise a decent amount at auction.

I hope to be down there with you guys at AMAA the weekend of Mother's Day, so maybe we can talk some then on how to best get the word out and garner as much support and encouragement for Candice as possible.

Blessings from the Dojo and I'm praying for you guys!

JM

Awesome man! I love this place Phone Post
5/4/13 1:33 AM
DoctorVanNostran

Is there anywhere we can make a donation? I know they have racked up some bills. Prayers for Candice and her family. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 9:58 AM
droplogic

Please research turkey tail mushrooms. I'm not some holistic vegan faggot, this is science.

A $2.25 Million NIH Study Confirms Turkey Tail Mushrooms’ Power Against Breast Cancer

Recently, the National Institute of Health (NIH) approved a $2.25 million-dollar study conducted jointly with Bastyr University, the University of Minnesota, and the University of Washington. Researchers analyzed the impact of Turkey Tail mushrooms on the immune systems of patients with breast cancer.

Dr. Cynthia Wenner is one of the principal investigators on the NIH study. In an interview with Bastyr University’s Bastyr Magazine, she said, “As an overall goal, we’re trying to discover if this mushroom will help stimulate the human immune response to breast and prostate cancers.”

Read more: http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/turkey-tail-mushroom#ixzz2SKeJ6fAr Phone Post 3.0
charms434
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally know hardly anyone, but friends do. Your wife and child are beautiful. Not only does your wife deserve a ton of support but I commend you! 1/2 the time guys are on here bragging about how they got away with their sexual exploits.
The UG/OG are fam. I'm gonna start bothering fighters lol
KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT
*TEAM CANDICE* Phone Post 3.0
droplogic

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/paul-stamets/mushrooms-cancer_b_1560691.html Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 11:19 AM
dandon

Thanks for all the support. We are not asking for any donations. We have great family and friends that are helping out. I am thankful for the gesture, but my cup runneth over at the moment. Just knowing that people care enough about what we are going through to offer a few words of encouragement is all I could ask for. I will finish updating her condition later, been kind of hectic around here.
5/4/13 11:23 AM
dandon

BendoBentJediOver - Maybe I can start an Instagram account to consolidate all the pictures under one roof.

I'm down to do this with permission. Phone Post 3.0

Have at it brother!
5/4/13 11:28 AM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR TEAM CANDICE!
5/4/13 11:33 AM
fahker
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We are fighting WW 3. Fuck you cancer, you are mankinds greatest enemy. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 11:34 AM
fahker
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm writing this from Hospice my mother slipped into a coma yesterday afternoon. 6 years and 3 throat cancer diagnosis. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 12:29 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

TTT FOR TEAM CANDICE!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 1:58 PM
CarlaEsparza
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Candice!! 

I don't know how to post pics on here??

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.