UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> All the Hate for Dog The Bounty Hunter?

4/17/13 8:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SupBrah808
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live HK side, and trust me I am not fan of his absurd self-portrait driveway gate or his memorabilia store in Koko Marina, but besides his general filthiness (dead animal on his head?), and stories of his lack of manners, it seems that a lot of locals have a deep hatred for him. I stopped watching the show awhile back, but does the dislike come from his behavior outside of the show? Or does it have something to do with his actual job/his activities on his television program?
4/17/13 10:39 PM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought his show was cancelled?

never met him so no idea why the hate?

4/17/13 11:18 PM
Lionheart80

He got a new show starting up on CMT channel. seeing the premier the other night, but couldn't sit through the whole show. CMT is probably a station where his show will thrive. Phone Post
4/18/13 4:57 AM
Robobear
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SupBrah808 - I live HK side, and trust me I am not fan of his absurd self-portrait driveway gate or his memorabilia store in Koko Marina, but besides his general filthiness (dead animal on his head?), and stories of his lack of manners, it seems that a lot of locals have a deep hatred for him. I stopped watching the show awhile back, but does the dislike come from his behavior outside of the show? Or does it have something to do with his actual job/his activities on his television program?

He's not from Hawaii.

He's a convicted felon(from Texas?)

He destroys pidgin english.

His wife is annoying(yeah I met her)

He sensationalizes crime in Hawaii(it's not that bad or dangerous here)

The misconception he's doing Hawaii a favor(He is saving his own business interests by selling  unsecured bonds, then having to go collect on them)

4/18/13 6:06 AM
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*awaits Beth sextape*

4/18/13 7:58 AM
JIMMYNAKS
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lionheart80 - He got a new show starting up on CMT channel. seeing the premier the other night, but couldn't sit through the whole show. CMT is probably a station where his show will thrive. Phone Post
I saw that and could only handle the first 10 minutes. Dealt with them numerous times in the past. Beth gave the most problems.
The coolest one was the masturbator... I mean the one that spilled juice on his pants and fled from the Police.

His obviously for tv portrayals of Hawaii are irritating. Like saying he's headed to a rough neighborhood when it's not.

LOVE the way they get away with smashing a guy's drugs and Ice pipe on tv.

Show is a train wreck but obviously enough people watch it that it's back from the dead.

'Murika! Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 7:59 AM
JIMMYNAKS
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robobear -
SupBrah808 - I live HK side, and trust me I am not fan of his absurd self-portrait driveway gate or his memorabilia store in Koko Marina, but besides his general filthiness (dead animal on his head?), and stories of his lack of manners, it seems that a lot of locals have a deep hatred for him. I stopped watching the show awhile back, but does the dislike come from his behavior outside of the show? Or does it have something to do with his actual job/his activities on his television program?

He's not from Hawaii.

The misconception he's doing Hawaii a favor(He is saving his own business interests by selling  unsecured bonds, then having to go collect on them)

Nailed it!

You've been VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 4:46 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robobear -

He's not from Hawaii.

Winner winner. And fuck his driveway haha.

Yeah yeah I went and checked it out. Don't judge me. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 7:50 PM
Robobear
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Driveway looks like a surreal Disney world attraction.

4/18/13 8:01 PM
FCTV808

lol wtf, it looks like a headstone

4/19/13 11:00 PM
fake808sports

I have had friends who work at two different stores. Beth goes in and drops the "do you know who the FCK i am" line wanting discounts and other concessions.

They put out a press release that Baby Lyssa was getting married but yet when she gets in trouble with the law they spin it into a show.

I just feel that they walk around with a sense of entitlement. And gosh that is a hideous garage gate.

4/20/13 1:38 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/20/13 1:38 AM

All the consensus when I was there was that people mainly had a problem with Beth. I don't get it though, she seems so likable.

U k
do u Love it baby?
My body is ready Phone Post 3.0

4/20/13 3:16 AM
Sidexcuntroll

He and his wife are both cunts and awful. Have heard both yell "do you know who I am?!" On different occasions. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 3:29 AM
JIMMYNAKS

UGCTT_SidRival -

All the consensus when I was there was that people mainly had a problem with Beth. I don't get it though, she seems so likable.

U k
do u Love it baby?
My body is ready Phone Post 3.0

Legit LOL! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 4:43 AM
FCTV808

Sidexcuntroll - He and his wife are both cunts and awful. Have heard both yell "do you know who I am?!" On different occasions. Phone Post 3.0

i usually yell this too when i'm at zippys and want MOAR rice w/ my chili!

4/20/13 6:23 AM
Robobear

Sidexcuntroll - He and his wife are both cunts and awful. Have heard both yell "do you know who I am?!" On different occasions. Phone Post 3.0

It looks like Beth would have a mean side control.

4/20/13 5:41 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Does she even lift, Bro?
4/20/13 7:12 PM
Moke
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/20/13 7:19 PM
JIMMYNAKS - Does she even lift, Bro?

Yes. She has to lift those sagging water balloons into her bra each day.

lol, that's funny because I have an inside joke about my place and that it's, "the most dangerous neighborhood in the WORLD", because blaring sirens work their way by about every 10-20 minutes...24 hours a day...it tapers off late at night but you still get woken up by sirens at 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the morning.

No matter where I've been or lived in the world I've NEVER heard so may goddamned sirens going by so regularly.

4/21/13 6:00 PM
UGCTT_SidRival

Edited: 04/21/13 6:01 PM
JIMMYNAKS -
Lionheart80 - He got a new show starting up on CMT channel. seeing the premier the other night, but couldn't sit through the whole show. CMT is probably a station where his show will thrive. Phone Post
I saw that and could only handle the first 10 minutes. Dealt with them numerous times in the past. Beth gave the most problems.
The coolest one was the masturbator... I mean the one that spilled juice on his pants and fled from the Police.

His obviously for tv portrayals of Hawaii are irritating. Like saying he's headed to a rough neighborhood when it's not.

LOVE the way they get away with smashing a guy's drugs and Ice pipe on tv.

Show is a train wreck but obviously enough people watch it that it's back from the dead.

'Murika! Phone Post 3.0

Finally caught the premier. Not gonna lie I got sucked in in the beginning. I live in Bakersfield, CA so all that stuff was still fresh. Have a lot of mutual friend with those kids that were murdered. Phone Post 3.0

5/29/13 4:54 PM
BMFL

Beth is a fucking bitch

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.