UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Marloes Coenen appreciation thread

4/18/13 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Humanityisthedevil
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rose Namajunas gets a lot of support from this forum, which is warranted. But props to the lady who slapped a flying armbar on someone when Rose was eight years old and is still at the top of the game.
4/18/13 11:43 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best dressed female fighter imo Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 1:11 PM
RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dawkins - Remember when your friend Erin didn't think she belonged in Strikeforce because she beat her in smack girl? She was certainly wrong :-)
Keep the negative shit out. Again, this is about a great embassador of the sport who deserves recognition here. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 2:05 PM
RyannVonDoom

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 3:01 PM
CindyO

Standup29 - 
CindyO -
RyannVonDoom - 

Keep the "she's gonna lose" bullshit out of the thread please. This isn't about that, it's about giving props to someone that is underrated here and a great embassador of the sport. 

Who do you got in the rematch?

Cindy

Come on Cindy. Why ask that after he just said this is not a thread about that? Don't act like the annoying Ariel (he has two sides) and instigate stuff.

Marloes is one of my favorite fighters and this thread made me realize we don't talk about her enough. Maybe because she isn't a loud mouth.

She's not hot. She's down right beautiful.

War Marloes!!!!! Phone Post

Why don't you mind your own business since I wasn't talking to you? I post as I go and will ask whomever, whatever, and whenever. Thanks.

Cindy

4/18/13 3:12 PM
CindyO

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Fought Cyborg when nobody else was lining up to fight her. Dropped down and won the BW belt. Fighting Cyborg again....and Ronda wouldn't do it once

Fucking love me some Coenen. She belongs in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

This and VTFU!

Cindy

4/18/13 3:22 PM
Ch1ef
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed. Marloes is great!

4/18/13 4:22 PM
Standup29

CindyO -
Standup29 - 
CindyO -
RyannVonDoom - 

Keep the "she's gonna lose" bullshit out of the thread please. This isn't about that, it's about giving props to someone that is underrated here and a great embassador of the sport. 

Cindy

Come on Cindy. Why ask that after he just said this is not a thread about that? Don't act like the annoying Ariel (he has two sides) and instigate stuff.

Marloes is one of my favorite fighters and this thread made me realize we don't talk about her enough. Maybe because she isn't a loud mouth.

Why don't you mind your own business since I wasn't talking to you? I post as I go and will ask whomever, whatever, and whenever. Thanks.

Cindy

Relax Cindy. You can say and ask whatever you want but show some class. Time and place for everything. This wasn't the thread for that question especially after quoting the comment stating ut wasn't about who can beat who.

And just like you can ask anyone what you want, I can comment on whatever I want. You were bothered by my post and yours bothered me. Phone Post
4/18/13 4:28 PM
Standup29

Standup29 -
CindyO -
Standup29 - 
CindyO -
RyannVonDoom - 

Cindy

Cindy

Relax Cindy. You can say and ask whatever you want but show some class. Time and place for everything. This wasn't the thread for that question especially after quoting the comment stating ut wasn't about who can beat who.

And just like you can ask anyone what you want, I can comment on whatever I want. You were bothered by my post and yours bothered me. Phone Post
And by who can beat who I am referring to "she's going to lose". Ask that question and thread goes in the wrong direction. And you obviously know that. You're not new here.

Sorry RVD. Didn't mean to take away from your thread. Phone Post
4/18/13 6:16 PM
Nexuscrawlers
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humanityisthedevil - Rose Namajunas gets a lot of support from this forum, which is warranted. But props to the lady who slapped a flying armbar on someone when Rose was eight years old and is still at the top of the game.
TTT
WMMA living legend. Don't blink guys, we are watching history happen. Phone Post
4/18/13 6:49 PM
RyannVonDoom

Nexuscrawlers - 
Humanityisthedevil - Rose Namajunas gets a lot of support from this forum, which is warranted. But props to the lady who slapped a flying armbar on someone when Rose was eight years old and is still at the top of the game.
TTT
WMMA living legend. Don't blink guys, we are watching history happen. Phone Post

Wow.. wonderful statement. 

4/21/13 3:34 PM
Diesel67
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She will fall before the Fists and Feet of Doom. Cyborg will pulverize her.
4/21/13 3:49 PM
RyannVonDoom

Diesel67 - She will fall before the Fists and Feet of Doom. Cyborg will pulverize her.
Way to be a dick. Keep that out of here. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:37 PM
58miles

Edited: 04/21/13 4:39 PM
Coenen was one of the very first well rounded female mma fighters. At a time when most female mma fighters were strikers who looked clueless on the ground or grappler's who looked foolish on the feet, Coenen was a grappler who could sub you on the ground and when necessary stand up and go strike for strike.
4/22/13 12:56 PM
RyannVonDoom

Tttt Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 4:28 PM
RyannVonDoom

TTT for this classy woman. 

5/2/13 3:28 AM
RyannVonDoom

Tttttt Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 6:20 AM
BookOfReason
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed.
Sign her up baldy Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 6:24 AM
raags
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marloes is an awesome competitor, classy, a great ambassador for WMMA and a gorgeous woman. I hope she comes to the UFC someday at BW. She'd be a great test for Ronda.
5/2/13 7:28 AM
Bobby Lupo
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan. Slick ground and nice striking. Wish she was a little physically stronger. I think that's the area that keeps her out of the top of the heap. Needs horsemeat.

5/2/13 7:36 AM
UGCTT_Bromovich
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 100%!! Phone Post
5/28/13 5:18 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

TTT for this classy woman. 

5/28/13 5:26 PM
UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Coenen!

5/28/13 5:28 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

6/3/13 6:58 AM
Standup29

BTT-RyannVonDoom -

Sic! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.