UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC Roster Spreadsheet

4/29/13 10:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stigga
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KRJayhawk79 - 
Stigga - <blockquote>KRJayhawk79 - Long time lurker and figured I would make my overdue posting debut a useful one. For anyone who wants to have the complete UFC roster in a quick viewing fashion Ive developed the following spreadsheet. It lists all fighters in every division and shows their upcoming fights if they have one currently booked. It helps me keep up with everything and figured I would share with all of you as well if you have interest in keeping tabs on things like I enjoy doing. I have been doing this for the past few years and a ton of people on Sherdog use it and figured I would share the love here as well. Enjoy! <br /><br />https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgRF_uTWus4FdFZlTDJsMkRQV2tNdi1CRUE3bTRwMVE#gid=0</blockquote><br /> VTFU...Is there a way to save this to my Google drive?

edit: figured it out edit-Copy....Not sure if that will update when the file gets updated though.

You can request to have access to it and I can give you permission that way every time you click on it you will have the updated page as obviously it gets updated several times a day at times.

Ok Thanks!! I just asked for permission
4/29/13 10:38 AM
Card
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow... this is a great document, shows 2013 injuries, etc. Voted up.

4/29/13 10:40 AM
Dazednconfused
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow that's awesome.

Man I wish I could do cool things with computers...

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 12:04 AM
KRJayhawk79
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bump!
4/30/13 8:40 AM
Card
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for keeping this updated =)

4/30/13 9:20 AM
stoopsy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 9:36 AM
Stigga
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love the file...What rankings do you use?
4/30/13 2:30 PM
KRJayhawk79
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stigga - Love the file...What rankings do you use?

I use the official UFC rankings for the top 10 in each division. While rankings are ALWAYS subjective they are the ones who run the organization and how they rank fighters is going to determine who is where on the title ladder more than anything else. I also include everyones division ranks in accordance to fight matrix as in my opinion they have the most complete ranking system and again while subjective its good to at least get a gauge on where everyone sits in a particular division. Personally it helps me when a new guy who I do not know much about breaks into the UFC.
4/30/13 2:37 PM
gorgesjorj
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
KRJayhawk79 - 

I use the official UFC rankings for the top 10 in each division. While rankings are ALWAYS subjective they are the ones who run the organization and how they rank fighters is going to determine who is where on the title ladder more than anything else. I also include everyones division ranks in accordance to fight matrix as in my opinion they have the most complete ranking system and again while subjective its good to at least get a gauge on where everyone sits in a particular division. Personally it helps me when a new guy who I do not know much about breaks into the UFC.

KRJ,

I found this over a year ago and have used it many times on our radio show while I'm interviewing fighters. It's an amazing resource.

Thanks again.

GG
@mmajunkiegeorge

PS -- May I suggest the USA TODAY Sports and MMAjunkie.com Rankings: http://www.mmajunkie.com/rankings
4/30/13 2:38 PM
Stigga

KRJayhawk79 - 

Very cool
4/30/13 2:47 PM
CLINTK9
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stigga - 
KRJayhawk79 - 
Stigga - <blockquote>KRJayhawk79 - Long time lurker and figured I would make my overdue posting debut a useful one. For anyone who wants to have the complete UFC roster in a quick viewing fashion Ive developed the following spreadsheet. It lists all fighters in every division and shows their upcoming fights if they have one currently booked. It helps me keep up with everything and figured I would share with all of you as well if you have interest in keeping tabs on things like I enjoy doing. I have been doing this for the past few years and a ton of people on Sherdog use it and figured I would share the love here as well. Enjoy! <br /><br />https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgRF_uTWus4FdFZlTDJsMkRQV2tNdi1CRUE3bTRwMVE#gid=0</blockquote><br /> VTFU...Is there a way to save this to my Google drive?

edit: figured it out edit-Copy....Not sure if that will update when the file gets updated though.

You can request to have access to it and I can give you permission that way every time you click on it you will have the updated page as obviously it gets updated several times a day at times.

how do I ask for permission to get the updated version regularly?
4/30/13 2:52 PM
rkilla
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/30/13 2:52 PM
CLINTK9 - 
Stigga - 
KRJayhawk79 - 
Stigga - 
KRJayhawk79 - Long time lurker and figured I would make my overdue posting debut a useful one. For anyone who wants to have the complete UFC roster in a quick viewing fashion Ive developed the following spreadsheet. It lists all fighters in every division and shows their upcoming fights if they have one currently booked. It helps me keep up with everything and figured I would share with all of you as well if you have interest in keeping tabs on things like I enjoy doing. I have been doing this for the past few years and a ton of people on Sherdog use it and figured I would share the love here as well. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgRF_uTWus4FdFZlTDJsMkRQV2tNdi1CRUE3bTRwMVE#gid=0

VTFU...Is there a way to save this to my Google drive?

Click the share button in the upper right hand corner and enter your email address in the appropriate field.

I just made a request myself. TY OP, this looks like a great resource.

4/30/13 2:58 PM
gorgesjorj
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
When I click "share," nothing happens.

GG
4/30/13 3:02 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Holy fucking free time. Phone Post
4/30/13 4:11 PM
KRJayhawk79

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Holy fucking free time. Phone Post

Trust me, this was not something that was done overnight. Took me about six months to put it all together, maintaining it is the easy part.
4/30/13 4:12 PM
KRJayhawk79

Edited: 04/30/13 4:17 PM
<blockquote>gorgesjorj - When I click "share," nothing happens. <br /><br />GG</blockquote><br />You have to be logged into your gmail account before you can ask to share.

And thats awesome that you have been able to use this took with your work with mmajunkie, I consider mmajunkie as my personal favorite among MMA resource sites so good to see!

The reason I do not use your rankings is because you rank everyone in the sport as a whole and my tool is just used for UFC purposes. I may however add another column though next to the fight matrix rankings to list your rankings as well though if it will help.
4/30/13 4:24 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very cool Phone Post
4/30/13 5:44 PM
CLINTK9

rkilla - 
CLINTK9 - 
Stigga - 
KRJayhawk79 - 
Stigga - 
KRJayhawk79 - Long time lurker and figured I would make my overdue posting debut a useful one. For anyone who wants to have the complete UFC roster in a quick viewing fashion Ive developed the following spreadsheet. It lists all fighters in every division and shows their upcoming fights if they have one currently booked. It helps me keep up with everything and figured I would share with all of you as well if you have interest in keeping tabs on things like I enjoy doing. I have been doing this for the past few years and a ton of people on Sherdog use it and figured I would share the love here as well. Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgRF_uTWus4FdFZlTDJsMkRQV2tNdi1CRUE3bTRwMVE#gid=0

VTFU...Is there a way to save this to my Google drive?

Click the share button in the upper right hand corner and enter your email address in the appropriate field.

I just made a request myself. TY OP, this looks like a great resource.

thanks brotha!

and gorgesjorj, are you logged in to google?
4/30/13 8:10 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

KRJayhawk79 -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  Holy fucking free time. Phone Post

Trust me, this was not something that was done overnight. Took me about six months to put it all together, maintaining it is the easy part.
I would imagine it took that long, and it's also not something that ever stops changing. Good work though, this is a very useful resource. Phone Post
5/1/13 2:22 AM
gorgesjorj

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
I don't have a Google account. There's no way for me to get the fast updates unless I log into Google?

GG
5/1/13 4:02 PM
KRJayhawk79

gorgesjorj - I don't have a Google account. There's no way for me to get the fast updates unless I log into Google?

GG

When you click the link is it not updated?
5/1/13 5:48 PM
gorgesjorj

MMAjunkie Radio, Host
It depends. This morning I was checking to see if Koscheck vs. Maia was up there and it wasn't. I'm not trying to clown, that's for sure. I'm sure you get to it when you get to it.

But there have been other times in the past when it seemed at least a week or two behind. So much so that one time I thought you might've done away with it.

What's your turnaround time?

Either way, great job.

GG
5/1/13 8:25 PM
KRJayhawk79

gorgesjorj - It depends. This morning I was checking to see if Koscheck vs. Maia was up there and it wasn't. I'm not trying to clown, that's for sure. I'm sure you get to it when you get to it.

But there have been other times in the past when it seemed at least a week or two behind. So much so that one time I thought you might've done away with it.

What's your turnaround time?

Either way, great job.

GG

I heard about Maia/Kos a few days ago but I like to wait until its actually posted on one of the reputable sites before I add it in.

I update it several times a day if needed, now that so many people use the thing as an actual resource I try and stay on top of things. It has never lagged behind more than a couple days though, perhaps you were not getting the refreshed version of it though which is why I was curious if you were when I asked.
5/1/13 9:30 PM
Phuck Phace
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue for life IMO!

Great tool, which has been bookmarked.

Will ask for permission shortly.

S197GT Phone Post
5/1/13 10:05 PM
Haulport

OCD really has its benefits!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.