UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Angela Magana's long recovery from car accidents

4/24/13 3:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
smoogy
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"A second accident, one year and one week later on March 9 in Kingman, Arizona once again forced Esparza off a championship fight, this time for the Xtreme Fighting Championships."

Esparza was in an accident too? Or is UG News mixed up as usual?
4/24/13 3:39 AM
MMOZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women drivers. Amirite? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 3:58 AM
RepsOne
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jsteven - Pussytuck Phone Post 3.0
Liptuck they call it. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 4:22 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN like Flynn Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 8:50 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMOZ - Women drivers. Amirite? Phone Post 3.0

I love that this type of sexism is actually supported by science lol

I know that women get into less accidents, but among all the cognitive difference, the widest is by far spatial skills...
Always felt men just get in more accidents cus they tend to drive like retards when first learning
4/24/13 9:13 AM
HexRei

MattyECB - 

I know that women get into less accidents, but among all the cognitive difference, the widest is by far spatial skills...
Always felt men just get in more accidents cus they tend to drive like retards when first learning

Men of any experience level might also be more prone to road rage and taking pointless risks like stoplight racing.
4/24/13 9:25 AM
ku3mm3t
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Intredasting..
4/24/13 9:29 AM
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well after seeing the pics I gotta side with Angela
4/24/13 10:03 AM
Doc T
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CarlaEsparza -

Let’s just say a fan did a little research, no accident around the day or time occurred anywhere near where/when you claimed it did. No evidence of a police report, pictures of the damaged vehicle ever arose. You claimed you had a “broken L2, but no nerve damage”(taken from your March 3, 2012 fb post). SO plain and simple, you are a liar.
And yes, you are right, your wrestling tournament in which you took 1st place, took place 6 weeks after your supposed March 3rd car accident. Must have been because you still had one more fight to flake out of, your March 30th fight with Tara Larosa. You have “injured out” of more fights then anyone in wmma history, against top notch opponents like: Megumi Fuji, Rosi Sexton, me, Tara Larosa, Eggink, the list goes on.
And yes, you were possibly scared of me, the drug test, or some other thing, I refuse to try and figure you and your reasoning out.  The commission made a big deal announcing “everyone will be tested tomorrow, if you do not show up for ANY reason, your license will be revoked.” You just went on a little ride the morning of your fight, didn’t tell anyone, and you were magically in the hospital.
I do not hate you or have ill will against you Angela, I just do not respect you. And don’t bother calling me out, I’m the one who showed up on March 3rd 2012 ready to fight, not you.

Carla, I love you ! Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 10:05 AM
RyannVonDoom

smoogy - "A second accident, one year and one week later on March 9 in Kingman, Arizona once again forced Esparza off a championship fight, this time for the Xtreme Fighting Championships."

Good catch. It was meant to be angela Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 10:13 AM
AliBomaye

This y womens athletes should not be allowed to drive or get pregnant. Too hazardous Phone Post
4/24/13 11:07 AM
Kirik
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
smoogy - "A second accident, one year and one week later on March 9 in Kingman, Arizona once again forced Esparza off a championship fight, this time for the Xtreme Fighting Championships."

Chris has been duly reprimanded. You even get a blue name for your admirable attention to the blog.

4/24/13 11:36 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carla 1.. other girl 0
4/24/13 11:38 PM
HexRei

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - If Kirik keeps giving out blues to people who spot errors by UG Blog he won't be able to pay next months hosting bill lol Phone Post 3.0

VU!
11/16/14 8:53 PM
shaqitup
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ fell from 3 stories.

How does that just happen, did she get judo flipped off a 3rd floor balcony?
11/16/14 8:59 PM
Glovegate

MattyECB - 

Actually, per hour driven, women get into more accidents.
11/16/14 9:23 PM
I Wild Each It
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish it would have broken her vocal cords and fingers.

11/16/14 9:42 PM
I Wild Each It
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neddac - 
I Wild Each It - 

I wish it would have broken her vocal cords and fingers.

Awight Joseph Fritzl*, chill out!

*insert Ariel Castro here if you're American (and accompanied by an adult)

It was a joke.  The things she says and writes are obnoxious as hell.

11/16/14 9:43 PM
DalyDentedDecimated'sDome

This has to be the most drama filled girl in all MMA history.  Constant explosions.  She could be a special effect in a Michael Bay movie

11/17/14 1:13 AM
Southpaw76

CarlaEsparza -

Let’s just say a fan did a little research, no accident around the day or time occurred anywhere near where/when you claimed it did. No evidence of a police report, pictures of the damaged vehicle ever arose. You claimed you had a “broken L2, but no nerve damage”(taken from your March 3, 2012 fb post). SO plain and simple, you are a liar.
And yes, you are right, your wrestling tournament in which you took 1st place, took place 6 weeks after your supposed March 3rd car accident. Must have been because you still had one more fight to flake out of, your March 30th fight with Tara Larosa. You have “injured out” of more fights then anyone in wmma history, against top notch opponents like: Megumi Fuji, Rosi Sexton, me, Tara Larosa, Eggink, the list goes on.
And yes, you were possibly scared of me, the drug test, or some other thing, I refuse to try and figure you and your reasoning out.  The commission made a big deal announcing “everyone will be tested tomorrow, if you do not show up for ANY reason, your license will be revoked.” You just went on a little ride the morning of your fight, didn’t tell anyone, and you were magically in the hospital.
I do not hate you or have ill will against you Angela, I just do not respect you. And don’t bother calling me out, I’m the one who showed up on March 3rd 2012 ready to fight, not you.

Damn... How large is the list of people now who want to beat down Angela? She will get cut from the Ufc before all these fights can even be made! Phone Post 3.0
11/17/14 9:56 AM
Ryan Black
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if she was truly injured in two different serious car accidents very close together I can certainly sympathize, and relate moreso than the average person, I would believe- being that I have suffered through two serious, near-fatal car accidents occurring very close together myself.

However, the accidents I was injured & nearly killed in are a matter of public record. I've never heard of an accident as bad as what she's described *not* being reported... where did the totaled car(s) go if there is no police/accident report showing proof of this actually happening?

As someone that spent 3 days in a coma living off machines in ICU, someone that had half their face ripped off and 3 teeth knocked-out, someone that has scars covering their arms & hands from lacerations caused by being forced to literally punch a shattered windshield panel out of my face to keep from being blinded by shards of glass, someone that wakes-up in pain everyday with two AC tendon tears in my shoulder and bone chips in my clavical, and someone with two steel rods in my right leg, because I *really* survived two life-altering car accidents a very short time apart and fought to live to tell the story... well, hearing that a WMMA fighter fabricated stories about serious accidents that didn't really occur would definitely keep me from becoming a fan of theirs.

Shame... I thought I'd found my soulmate, lol. It's not every day you meet someone that can relate to being in a nearly fatal car accident- let alone two of them. Nonetheless, I wish her the best. But there's no need to make up stories if they didn't actually happen... Phone Post 3.0
11/17/14 11:18 AM
Vulva Fabulous
958 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neddac - My thirst for cock, seemingly
Fair answer Phone Post 3.0
11/17/14 11:28 AM
wickerdick
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - if she was truly injured in two different serious car accidents very close together I can certainly sympathize, and relate moreso than the average person, I would believe- being that I have suffered through two serious, near-fatal car accidents occurring very close together myself.

However, the accidents I was injured & nearly killed in are a matter of public record. I've never heard of an accident as bad as what she's described *not* being reported... where did the totaled car(s) go if there is no police/accident report showing proof of this actually happening?

As someone that spent 3 days in a coma living off machines in ICU, someone that had half their face ripped off and 3 teeth knocked-out, someone that has scars covering their arms & hands from lacerations caused by being forced to literally punch a shattered windshield panel out of my face to keep from being blinded by shards of glass, someone that wakes-up in pain everyday with two AC tendon tears in my shoulder and bone chips in my clavical, and someone with two steel rods in my right leg, because I *really* survived two life-altering car accidents a very short time apart and fought to live to tell the story... well, hearing that a WMMA fighter fabricated stories about serious accidents that didn't really occur would definitely keep me from becoming a fan of theirs.

Shame... I thought I'd found my soulmate, lol. It's not every day you meet someone that can relate to being in a nearly fatal car accident- let alone two of them. Nonetheless, I wish her the best. But there's no need to make up stories if they didn't actually happen... Phone Post 3.0
Pic? Phone Post 3.0
11/17/14 11:45 AM
TFK_digthisbigcrux
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why was she behind the wheel in the first place?

Don't Queens have chaffuers? Phone Post 3.0
11/17/14 12:03 PM
Ryan Black
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My apologies for the FRAT sharing my personal story. Don't know what I said that warranted a vote-down, but perhaps I should've known better on the UG... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.