UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WELCH ALERT: Nick Diaz # 1 Fan (Wolf Ticket taxes)

4/18/13 8:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/18/13 9:55 PM

Original thread: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2140339&forum=1&page=1&pc=1 

This thread is to call out Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan AKA Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes AKA Nick Diaz Nut Hugger on welching a money bet (GSP vs Diaz). He is the one who called me out for a money bet and he chose the amount. This post serves as a warning to others that this person's word is worthless.

Below is the timeline of how this all played out.  

March 1st 2013: I offer to bet my SN against any Nick Diaz fan. 

-Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan accepts the SN bet (he loses and becomes Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes)                    

-Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan offers a money bet 

-I accept the money bet and let him chose the amount he is comfortable with 

-Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan is the one that calls me out for 100$ USD via PayPal 

-I accept and transfer 100$ to my PayPal 

March 16th 2013: GSP wins the fight thus I win the SN and money bet. That night after a "few" drinks (ahem), I donate the 100$ I had waiting in PayPal to charity thinking I was donating my winnings. 

March 17th: I chose to change the SN "Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan" to "Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes". He makes the change. 

-I get a message from Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan asking if I would allow him until the end of the month, he doesn't have the 100$. Can't get water from a rock so of course I agree to give him until the end of the month to pay the bet. 

March 18: I  find out my best friend is fighting for her life in the hospital and am not on the UG for 10 days.  

March 28: I message Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan reminding him the end of the month is coming up. He tells me no problem "tomorrow".  

March 29th: Still no money. I have to deal with my friend's funeral arrangements and let it slide a few days. 

April 5th 2013: I ask again what is going but get more violins. Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan tells me not to worry that he will pay by the 15th. 

April 14th: I remind Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan again that the next day is the 15th. He tells me he has no money. He asks if he can pay in installments of 20$. He says he can transfer the first installment immediately.  

-I agree to installments but let him know it would really be not cool to get 20$ every month. He says it will not take 5 months. 

-I let him know if I don't get any money that I will call on him welching in the forums 

April 15th: Still no money. He messages me again saying public shaming is not necessary and that he learned his lesson (???). He says he is sending money right away. 

As I write this, there has been no money sent. 

4/18/13 8:34 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Photoshop.

Pay up you little fucker!!!! Phone Post
4/18/13 8:38 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
You do know you're dealing with a retard right?
4/18/13 8:40 PM
ChaosOverkill
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in, wondered what happened to this.

Now he'll just get his jollies from the attention.

4/18/13 8:41 PM
CrazyPope
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not surprising tbh
4/18/13 8:45 PM
Vote me down

4/18/13 8:49 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's your money at motherfucker?! Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 8:55 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/18/13 8:55 PM

That's a damned shame.  I always thought Nick Diaz Nuthugger aka Nick Diaz #1 Fan aka Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes was a stand up fellow.

He's just a gigantic, welching faggot. 

shaqitup
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you shouldn't take advantage of delusional fans with an even odds bet.

Just like cold calling old people.

MolsonMuscles
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His hero doesn't pay his fucking taxes. What made you think he'd pay up on a bet?
4/18/13 8:58 PM
KC007

He is frozen at the moment from trolling the thread "Maia calls out Nick Diaz" (or something like that).
4/18/13 8:59 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And here i was thinking he couldn't have been a bigger douche. Had it been vice versa he would be bitching and moaning non stop about the bet
4/18/13 8:59 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes to Letibleu 8:55 PM (3 minutes ago)

Downloading PayPal app now. Tell the lynch mob to hold off until midnight. If I don't mke kmy first$20, payment by then, vote me down to eternity. You can post this shit in the thread, no prob

4/18/13 9:00 PM
zebers3
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From now on and until he pays, any thread he makes should be flooded with links to this thread and that excellent picture in the OP.
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KC007 - He is frozen at the moment from trolling the thread "Maia calls out Nick Diaz" (or something like that).

If only there was a way to permanently ban him...
ChaosOverkill
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

Downloading PayPal app now. Tell the lynch mob to hold off until midnight. If I don't mke kmy first$20, payment by then, vote me down to eternity. You can post this shit in the thread, no prob

Be careful, I think I saw an incident where posting PM's was a no-no on here

4/18/13 9:01 PM
Pancake Syrup

Letibleu - 

So he didn't even have the damn paypal app? lol
4/18/13 9:02 PM
Letibleu

Edited: 04/18/13 9:02 PM
ChaosOverkill - 
Letibleu - 

he gave me permission. I didnt post any of the PMs in the original post for this reason.

4/18/13 9:02 PM
MolsonMuscles
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait, he's just downloading the PayPal app NOW?

LOL. What a douchenozzle.
4/18/13 9:03 PM
ChaosOverkill

Letibleu - 
ChaosOverkill - 
Letibleu - 

he gave me permission. I didnt post any of the PMs in the original post for this reason.

word just trying to avoid some Diaz fan mod applying literal versions of rules

4/18/13 9:06 PM
Kinkle

He gives Nick Diaz fans a bad name, Hey "Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes" please never use Nick Diaz in your SN again.

Sincerely other Diaz fans.
4/18/13 9:06 PM
ChaosOverkill

LOAN VIPER -  This forum is like ancient Roman times Phone Post

yeah with the trolls being members of the community with syphillis rotting their brain.

4/18/13 9:13 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

Like he gives a fuck about downvotes.

4/18/13 9:15 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say it aint so Mr. Wolf Ticket Taxes, do not pull an hmb. The results were not good.

4/18/13 9:17 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.