UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WELCH ALERT: Nick Diaz # 1 Fan (Wolf Ticket taxes)

4/18/13 9:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zebers3
472 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone know the age of NPWTT? If he's a younger guy it could explain his lack of 20 bones. That or he's just trolling and he's rolling in cash.
4/18/13 9:19 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zebers3 - Does anyone know the age of NPWTT? If he's a younger guy it could explain his lack of 20 bones. That or he's just trolling and he's rolling in cash.

4/18/13 9:28 PM
jason73
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinkle - He gives Nick Diaz fans a bad name, Hey "Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes" please never use Nick Diaz in your SN again.

Sincerely other Diaz fans.

4/18/13 9:32 PM
Tom O'Bedlam
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I laughed so hard at that fucking juice bottle I almost wet myself. Phone Post
4/18/13 9:34 PM
Harmon Whistler
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinkle - He gives Nick Diaz fans a bad name, Hey "Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes" please never use Nick Diaz in your SN again.

This.

4/18/13 9:36 PM
UGCTT_granite007
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Hey mom!" "Any chores I can do around the house?"

4/18/13 9:38 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/18/13 9:56 PM

I have just received the first installment of 20$

I feel kinda bad having to call someone out in the forums. I don't care what a persons personal preference or views on different fighters are, this is about integrity.

I revised the Welch bottle in consequence.

4/18/13 9:40 PM
ShatsBassoon
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

I feel kinda bad having to call someone out in the forums. I don't care what a persons personal preference or views on different fighters are, this is about integrity.

Nice Letibleu but it comes as no surprise he welched. Definitely gave Diaz fans a bad name.

4/18/13 9:40 PM
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I just caught the expiration date on the bottom of the bottle - nice touch!

You're a funny dude Letibleu.

4/18/13 9:49 PM
SLUGSHOT_331
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C'mon now.  If you hadn't made this thread he wouldn't have paid you jack shit. 

4/18/13 9:52 PM
fitch n prey
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm positive his broke cuz his helping nick pay his taxes Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 9:59 PM
ChemdogChronic
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harmon Whistler -

This.

x3 Phone Post
4/18/13 10:37 PM
15days
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IP ban
4/18/13 10:55 PM
JunkieDog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit I laughed even harder at the 80% bullshit bottle! That's some funny stuff right there, letitbleu!
4/18/13 11:02 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i've been welched on for a couple of contests. sucks when it happens. at least this guy is beginning to pay.

4/18/13 11:13 PM
Wicked smahtMF

must be tougher than i thought on a teaching salary. Did he say he was a professor/ taught at a university or was it HS? Could have sworn he said lit
4/18/13 11:22 PM
kickasspoolparty
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is the money Lebowski!

http://youtu.be/nV59cxMsFnU Phone Post
4/19/13 12:48 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - fuck me..so wolf tickets is NDNH????

nick diaz nut hugger welched on our $20 bet aswell.

what a pos.
No. I'm almost positive it's not him. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 1:03 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Dick tucking faggot!!!

4/19/13 1:17 AM
nexus6ca

Letibleu - 

I had to log in to vote this pic up...hahaha
4/19/13 1:22 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
479 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/13 1:22 AM

Jefe Maton owes me a blue name that I was giving away. Fucking Diaz fan welchers 

4/19/13 1:46 AM

Edited: 04/19/13 1:47 AM
Joshua King - Is this how the materialist world of Canada works?

An anonymous screen name on an Internet forum has the decency to at least keep you informed and asks for leeway with a debt instead if disappearing into thin air? Let's drag his name through the mud.

Hard times or not for him,that's your interpretation. You have gone dark on this and painted the picture of a mastermind conman For all we know his laptop he posts on a $30 annual account with,has to use the 3G or 4g connection from his android tethered to the laptop just do his NDVSGSPQOTD (Nick Diaz Vs GSP question of the day). That's roughing it.

None of us know his fiscal status. If I was flat broke,a debt with a screen name would not be my main concern. you made a bet with someone you don't even know and have never seen or know his place of residence and then before collecting,you spent the money. Charity or no,none of us can prove that's what you did. I applauded such concern for our fellow man and envious that you're in a better position to do so in life than I am,BUT counting your chickens before they have hatched is a tad impatient or irresponsible.

LB you're my top 10 favorite posters and the previous comments were just another perspective. Some food for thought maybe but...

Who's sellin who the wolf tickets now? Phone Post 3.0

This post is is so illogical it's not even funny. 

Look - I think NPWTT is a good guy, but the bottom line is that HE approached Letibleu with a cash bet. If he didn't have to money to make a $100 bet, then why would he bet money in the first place?

And as for criticizing Letibleu's choice to give his "winnings" away to charity and calling that irresponsible...honestly wtf?  Is it too much for him to expect that someone will do what he agreed to do and pay him?

I don't know how you could possibly spin this so that Letibleu is in the wrong.

4/19/13 5:18 AM
kgastelum928's right nut pimple
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - Yeah wtf are you rambling about , he made the bet and choose the amount himself.

If you're broke don't make stupid bets. food for thoughts ? Phone Post 3.0
I agree with this. Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 5:28 AM
Ocean6

Figures it would be a Deeazz fan
4/19/13 5:52 AM
Emphatik
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 points I would like to make.

1. Bravo for donating winnings to charity. I hope it was a charity for intellectual disabilities, as that way NPWTTT may see some of that money again.

2.Let this be a lesson to potential welchers out there. Don't make bets you can't afford to lose. A man's word counts for something, whether its on a forum or IRL.

3. I applaud you Letibleu, for coming up with the fantastic name 'Never Payed Wolf Ticket Taxes'. I should have known that Nick Diaz #1 fan didn't quite have the nouse to come up with that on his own. One of the better screen names changes I have seen.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.