UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WELCH ALERT: Nick Diaz # 1 Fan (Wolf Ticket taxes)

5/1/13 3:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All his threads and posts are gone. He's definitely banned.

5/1/13 3:02 AM
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And now it looks like Letibleu will never get his money...

5/1/13 3:07 AM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - 
Letibleu -

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes to Letibleu 8:55 PM (3 minutes ago)

Downloading PayPal app now. Tell the lynch mob to hold off until midnight. If I don't mke kmy first$20, payment by then, vote me down to eternity. You can post this shit in the thread, no prob

*puts out torch*

*lights cig to wait* Phone Post

I'm barely finished with the first page reading all this shit, but this was qorth a quote and a VTFU. I LAUGHED OUT LOUD.

5/1/13 6:20 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPs_Man_Juice_On_My_Back -
Letibleu -
Letibleu - 

Update: I have been contacted and assured the balance of 80$ will be rendered next tuesday April 30th.

No funds came today. No news.
I can't tell who needs the money the most here, you or him. Stop being a cunt and trying to clown somebody. You're the dumb fuck who made a bet with a person you don't even know. IMO... that makes you look like the biggest dumb fuck here.... Phone Post
Hey, look everybody! It's a stupid fucking idiot! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 6:29 AM
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that's a little harsh.

Is it even possible to be a stupid fucking idiot on a forum?  

I go out of my way to be as stupid as I possibly can from time to time, because I think it's funny.

5/1/13 10:50 AM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout -
ShoreBreaker420 - He owes me a year blue from the same fight fuck that puss Phone Post 3.0

he also owes me $20 from that fight.
Holy sh!t Phone Post
5/1/13 12:20 PM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -
Letibleu - 

Update: I have been contacted and assured the balance of 80$ will be rendered next tuesday April 30th.

I can't tell who needs the money the most here, you or him. Stop being a cunt and trying to clown somebody. You're the dumb fuck who made a bet with a person you don't even know. IMO... that makes you look like the biggest dumb fuck here.... Phone Post
Vtfd douche all bets should be paid period ...

It's not always about the money it's about your word as a person , if you can't keep your word on a Internet forum then I can't imagine your any different in real life situations ... Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 12:20 PM
Tat2tillidie
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
fapout -
ShoreBreaker420 - He owes me a year blue from the same fight fuck that puss Phone Post 3.0

he also owes me $20 from that fight.
Holy sh!t Phone Post
Fuck he is all over the place with bets isn't he ... Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 2:15 PM
caseharts
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -
Letibleu -
Letibleu - 

Vtfd douche all bets should be paid period ...

It's not always about the money it's about your word as a person , if you can't keep your word on a Internet forum then I can't imagine your any different in real life situations ... Phone Post 3.0
VTFD all you want faggot. Not a single fuck will be given! This site isn't my life, you ass hurt faggot... Phone Post
You aren't a man of your word? In this growing digital community the world is v turning into even online forms are taken more serious.but anyone that instigated a bet they can't pay is an idiot. Sebring that is Even more stupid Phone Post
5/1/13 3:51 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:08 PM
6ULDV8
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a man of my word, have never welched on a bet, and loved that guy.

He was just fucking around, had a good sense of humour and made some decent threads.

I'ma pour out some for my homie

5/1/13 4:32 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - You people are dense and my comments apparently went right over your heads.

Never agreed with either party. Just arguing the opposites perspective as per usual. I'll always try to help the guy at a bottom of a dog pile. Especially when it comes to greed and materialism. Phone Post 3.0
Greed

lol wth? Phone Post
5/1/13 4:49 PM
Tankhead
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are some slimey, untrustworthy mother fuckers in this world. Not a surprise these slime ball fucks stick together.

Don't let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash, idiot. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:15 PM
MostLegit
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bozy -
bozy - Not a f was given, but puts his nose in someone else's business and is mad about it? But he really don't care!.......?? Phone Post
You mad? Phone Post
Oh yeah. I'm mad. Soooo mad Phone Post
*unzips pants* I like my ladies with a little attitude! Phone Post
That screen name couldn't have been bestowed on a more deserving cocksucker. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:50 AM
MachidasBrew

He got banned??? WOOOOOOH holy fuck I hated him, he made me embarrassed to be a Nick Diaz fan. Honestly he was the worst poster on this forum, and now the tittle falls to 'BadMon' Phone Post 3.0
5/11/13 12:00 AM

So did he ever pay up?

6/10/13 2:23 PM
knuckleballs

Did you ever get your money, homie?
6/10/13 2:37 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does Letibleu still post? Haven't seen him around. Phone Post 3.0
6/23/13 9:31 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bjork's Big Country Burger -  Hey.

I am pretty sure that canadianGSPfan is nick Diaz nut hugger.

Investigation pending Phone Post

6/23/13 9:33 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bjork's Big Country Burger -  Hey.

I am pretty sure that canadianGSPfan is nick Diaz nut hugger.

Investigation pending Phone Post

I called him out on it first

6/23/13 10:11 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he came in the 12er thread starting shit lol. I didn't suspect a thing... Phone Post
6/23/13 10:23 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen

He posted in the "calling it now: Bisping will stop Silva in 2014" thread earlier today. Phone Post
6/24/13 4:32 AM
Drunkie
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/1jUBbCgMWmE

lil help?
6/26/13 10:14 PM
ChaosOverkill
734 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CanadianGSPFan - Guys, I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am NOT nick diaz nut hugger or Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan or Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes.

I mean, seriously.

yeah that settles that...

1/1/14 11:27 AM
SevenLeggedSpider

Newest welcher with a recognizable screen name(because he post a lot)

Authority figure

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2271082&page=1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.