UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Tsarnaev Brother's mom: "it's a setup"

4/19/13 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2buff - Fan of EY here but come on man you lose a lot credibility when you post this shit. The guys killed a cop, the only thing certain right now is their guilt. Phone Post 3.0

When did I assert any conspiracy?

I even said I didn't really believe the mom.

I said MOM THINKS IT's a setup.

right now i'm focusing on the suspicious looking bomb squad guys that were at the scene at the time.

and again, I'm not saying THEY DID IT. i'm saying the people demand an explanation.

no conspiracy asserted at all.
4/19/13 6:23 PM
soremano

makes sense

if the government wanted stage a terrorist attack who better to blame than a pair of middle easterners who listen to imams on youtube. they waited when brothers were in the air, snapped photos of them with backpacks and kaboom.

after their photos were posted as terrorist suspects they had no choice but to run. the government has no interest in taking them alive

4/19/13 6:23 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

tenchu - Oh, so when the tweets occurred don't matter anymore?
LOL at EY.

the tweets dont' matter because you can see that miltiary bomb drill types and bomb sniffing dogs were at the scene PRIOR to the explosion.

this was validated by the UM COACH.

4/19/13 6:24 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Gullivers Travels - Why is it such a big deal to have military personnel and dogs at one of the largest and most iconic sporting events in the region? Especially one that is entirely out in the open? You can find them at many major events that are difficult to secure.

perhaps it's not unusual. the UM coach that runs marathons all over the country said it was the first time he had seen them.

If that's usual, then they failed miserably. the dogs failed and they failed. this needs to be addressed as well.

they won't talk about these military types at all. they refuse to answer questions about them.
4/19/13 6:25 PM
PoWdA101
719 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - 
Submissable - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Submissable - 

First, all the time stamps from the boston globe twitter are the same. And the first one in your pic would lead me to think this was all after the initial bombing. So all those tweets makes sense.

And yes they have bomb sniffing dogs at almost all large events.

So.....what is the conspiracy here?

it was posted PRIOR.

It was posted prior huh?

Well I went to the Boston Globe Twitter and found exactly where you pulled those tweets. And guess what??

They are all after the initial explosion. 

Like I said, there were military types on the scene and bomb sniffing dogs as validated by runners on the scene.

Also the FBI has not denied these allegations and have refused to answer questions regarding this.

Look at the pictures yourselves:

I'm not saying these guys did it, but these guys are the BOMB SQUAD guys that were present at the scene.

that' sit. They refuse to answer questions. if they were there to monitor the scene, they failed miserably. this needs to be addressed.

the silence is DEAFENING.

EY, no doubt those guys look sketchy and very good chance they are governement of some type but what makes you think they are bomb squad? Like, how do you know what agency they are from? Furthermore, the Boston Marathon is a large event with a lot of security. Are you really suprised governement would be in the crowd?

I am just trying to look at this realistically. Do I think those guys are from a governement agency? Probably.

Do I claim to know which agency or what their job is? Absolutely not.

4/19/13 6:27 PM
PoWdA101
719 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And you keep on talking about a UM coach validating this as if that means something. Is that the same coach saying they had "rooftop bomb spotters?" Do "rooftop bomb spotters" even exist? He see's a dude on the roof, a bomb goes off, and then decides the guys on the roof were "rooftop bomb spotters?"

Use some logic man. Pull it together.

Sonester Sambo

PoWdA101 - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Submissable - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Submissable - 

First, all the time stamps from the boston globe twitter are the same. And the first one in your pic would lead me to think this was all after the initial bombing. So all those tweets makes sense.

it was posted PRIOR.

It was posted prior huh?

Well I went to the Boston Globe Twitter and found exactly where you pulled those tweets. And guess what??

Like I said, there were military types on the scene and bomb sniffing dogs as validated by runners on the scene.

Also the FBI has not denied these allegations and have refused to answer questions regarding this.

I'm not saying these guys did it, but these guys are the BOMB SQUAD guys that were present at the scene.

that' sit. They refuse to answer questions. if they were there to monitor the scene, they failed miserably. this needs to be addressed.

EY, no doubt those guys look sketchy and very good chance they are governement of some type but what makes you think they are bomb squad? Like, how do you know what agency they are from? Furthermore, the Boston Marathon is a large event with a lot of security. Are you really suprised governement would be in the crowd?

I am just trying to look at this realistically. Do I think those guys are from a governement agency? Probably.

They arent a gov't agency. They are "craft security". Just like blackwater. Why the fuck would a mercenary group like that be involved? In NY we see Military reservists in uniform patrolling places like penn station; that is normal. This is not.
solidsnake
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ugh, that mother loves her kids so unconditionally, she probably believed them when they said they're not drinking or partying with their friends. Then she casually talks about the FBI bothering her son like they were telemarketers.

Can't wait to hear more facts, but what a 180 when listening to the uncle's plea for him to give up.
Sambist007
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA -
LOL at EY.

the tweets dont' matter because you can see that miltiary bomb drill types and bomb sniffing dogs were at the scene PRIOR to the explosion.

Dude there are undercover swat and bomb sniffing dogs at every major event in boston. You are clueless as usual. Phone Post
4/19/13 6:28 PM
Isaac298

nobadanymore - 
Tiresias -
nobadanymore - 
Tiresias -
EVILYOSHIDA - Posting the news is Ctard crap?

So boston globe is a Ctard publication huh?

interesting.

Stop hiding behind "interesting" and "just posting news" you fag.  You choose what you post for a reason.  Not making an explicit comment IS making an implicit comment.  The mother's comment is only "interesting" if you think it reflects some important fact. Come out and make an actual comment instead of playing this pussy-ass, coy little game.

He's treading carefully so the thread isn't moved... I assume. Phone Post

I don't think so.  He operates in this fuzzy mode all the time, so he can keep talking without committing to positions.  You can see this by looking at his posts on his own board.

Lol. It surprises me that you check his site. I've never been over there, maybe I'll check it out. Phone Post

Someone posted a thread yesterday, so i was curious. It's like EY took all the really stupid losers and got them to all come to one place. He's the Pied Piper of Tards.
4/19/13 6:29 PM
HereWeAre

Martial Law type scene in Boston

Martial Law type scene in Boston
Evilmaster was right?

[Image: cops2.jpg]

4/19/13 6:29 PM
Sonester Sambo

Sambist007 - 
EVILYOSHIDA -
LOL at EY.

Dude there are undercover swat and bomb sniffing dogs at every major event in boston. You are clueless as usual. Phone Post

Yes that is correct. This group was part of a private security firm like blackwater. How often do you see mercenaries patrolling sporting events?
4/19/13 6:30 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Sonester Sambo - 
PoWdA101 - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Submissable - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Submissable - 

it was posted PRIOR.

It was posted prior huh?

They arent a gov't agency. They are "craft security". Just like blackwater. Why the fuck would a mercenary group like that be involved? In NY we see Military reservists in uniform patrolling places like penn station; that is normal. This is not.

Yep. they are dressed exactly like craft security.. they are a mercenary group.

this needs to be addressed and they look sketchy.

if they were there to take care of a threat, they failed.

this needs to be addressed as well.
4/19/13 6:30 PM
12SixElbow
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same lady??? Died at Sandy Hook shooting.... and the Boston bombing?

4/19/13 6:31 PM
orcus

EVILYOSHIDA - not saying I believe her. FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY

lol, EY strikes again.

HereWeAre

12SixElbow - 

You're a moron this was debunked days ago. 

tenchu
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - 
Gullivers Travels - Why is it such a big deal to have military personnel and dogs at one of the largest and most iconic sporting events in the region? Especially one that is entirely out in the open? You can find them at many major events that are difficult to secure.

perhaps it's not unusual. the UM coach that runs marathons all over the country said it was the first time he had seen them.

If that's usual, then they failed miserably. the dogs failed and they failed. this needs to be addressed as well.

they won't talk about these military types at all. they refuse to answer questions about them.

And failing miserably means what, beyond an unfortunate possibility?
12SixElbow
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/19/13 6:33 PM
12SixElbow

EVILYOSHIDA

Isaac298 - 
nobadanymore - 
Tiresias -
nobadanymore - 
Tiresias -
EVILYOSHIDA - Posting the news is Ctard crap?

So boston globe is a Ctard publication huh?

interesting.

Stop hiding behind "interesting" and "just posting news" you fag.  You choose what you post for a reason.  Not making an explicit comment IS making an implicit comment.  The mother's comment is only "interesting" if you think it reflects some important fact. Come out and make an actual comment instead of playing this pussy-ass, coy little game.

He's treading carefully so the thread isn't moved... I assume. Phone Post

I don't think so.  He operates in this fuzzy mode all the time, so he can keep talking without committing to positions.  You can see this by looking at his posts on his own board.

Lol. It surprises me that you check his site. I've never been over there, maybe I'll check it out. Phone Post

Someone posted a thread yesterday, so i was curious. It's like EY took all the really stupid losers and got them to all come to one place. He's the Pied Piper of Tards.

NO deniers like you have been wrong about everything.

You even claimed that i was overthinking things when I talked about occult symbols in the media. "seeing faces in the clouds"

welps the MSM has already validated that a large contingent of hollywood are into satanism and the occult.

Like I said, you need to open your eyes.

I address real concerns that are of interest.

these mercenary types at the event need to be addressed. if you think this is some conspiracy stuff, then I feel sorry for you.
PoWdA101

Sonester Sambo -
PoWdA101 - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Submissable - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Submissable - 

it was posted PRIOR.

It was posted prior huh?

How do you know they are/are not government?

You don't. You have no idea. You are speculating and drawing conclusions of of two grainy photos.

Again, not dating those dudes aren't sketchy as all he'll but you have zero idea who they are. Phone Post
Saiga12
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://bangordailynews.com/2013/04/19/news/nation/boston-bombing-victim-who-had-legs-blown-off-helped-identify-suspects/?ref=latest

Boston bombing victim who had legs blown off helped identify suspects

4/19/13 6:34 PM
12SixElbow

Tiresias - 
12SixElbow - 

You're joking, right?

Or are you posting everything you  find at AlreadyDebunkedNonsense.com?

Just posting stuff from http://www.jewishterrorism.com/

Its all debunked? Links?

HereWeAre

Ok I hope 12sixelbow is trolling if not he's the biggest dunce on the OG 

EVILYOSHIDA

also we have PHDs, doctors, cell biologists, lawyers, skeptics all manner of people at the site. it's not just CT guys.

lol @ the smears. Don't hate , appreciate.

80% of the US public already do not trust the US Mainstream media.

Get with the program folks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.