UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Tsarnaev Brother's mom: "it's a setup"

4/19/13 6:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btw they already had one 'suspect' in custody but let him go

I guess the police fucked up and captured one of them for questioning before they were supposed to

notice the same hat, white scarf, jacket

4/19/13 6:35 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

12SixElbow - 

people are BLIND.

LOL.

they don't even dare to think for themselves.

no one is saying THESE GUYS DID IT. but what were they doing there?

that's it.
4/19/13 6:36 PM
Submissable
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/13 6:37 PM
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Isaac298 - 
nobadanymore - 
Tiresias -
nobadanymore - 
Tiresias -
EVILYOSHIDA - Posting the news is Ctard crap?

So boston globe is a Ctard publication huh?

interesting.

Stop hiding behind "interesting" and "just posting news" you fag.  You choose what you post for a reason.  Not making an explicit comment IS making an implicit comment.  The mother's comment is only "interesting" if you think it reflects some important fact. Come out and make an actual comment instead of playing this pussy-ass, coy little game.

He's treading carefully so the thread isn't moved... I assume. Phone Post

I don't think so.  He operates in this fuzzy mode all the time, so he can keep talking without committing to positions.  You can see this by looking at his posts on his own board.

Lol. It surprises me that you check his site. I've never been over there, maybe I'll check it out. Phone Post

Someone posted a thread yesterday, so i was curious. It's like EY took all the really stupid losers and got them to all come to one place. He's the Pied Piper of Tards.

NO deniers like you have been wrong about everything.

You even claimed that i was overthinking things when I talked about occult symbols in the media. "seeing faces in the clouds"

welps the MSM has already validated that a large contingent of hollywood are into satanism and the occult.

Like I said, you need to open your eyes.

I address real concerns that are of interest.

these mercenary types at the event need to be addressed. if you think this is some conspiracy stuff, then I feel sorry for you.

YOU havent been right once today....

And you haven't raised one real concern.

"these mercenary types at the event need to be addressed. if you think this is some conspiracy stuff, then I feel sorry for you."

So you think these Mercenary types had something to do with it, but you dont think its a conspiracy? I honestly feel very very sad for you.

4/19/13 6:36 PM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiresias - 
12SixElbow - 

Forum security insider Hired Gun already debunked the claim that the skull means that they worked for Craft.

Debunked? Of  course a punisher skull doesn't automatically mean that, its still weird...

4/19/13 6:37 PM
HereWeAre

soremano - 

I guess the police fucked up and captured one of them for questioning before they were supposed to

Completely different jacket. Hmm...thtye probably let him go because that guy didn't do it. 

You are dense. 

4/19/13 6:38 PM
HereWeAre

EVILYOSHIDA - also we have PHDs, doctors, cell biologists, lawyers, skeptics all manner of people at the site. it's not just CT guys.

lol @ the smears. Don't hate , appreciate.

80% of the US public already do not trust the US Mainstream media.

Get with the program folks.

evilyoshida.com=circlejerk.com

4/19/13 6:38 PM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HereWeAre - 

Ok I hope 12sixelbow is trolling if not he's the biggest dunce on the OG 

Trolling? Dunce?

I didn't share an opinion, just posted some interesting stuff thats being put out there.

No matter if its a conspiracy or not, its interesting to look at things from different angles, don't automatically beleive everything you're spoon fed by the media, poke around, get some perspective, it won't hurt you.

4/19/13 6:39 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slevin Kalevra - they literally have video of these fucking pieces of shit dropping the bags at the scene...they have a driver who they told they were the bombers, they killed the MIT police officer and were witnessed doing so. They were throwing improvised explosive devices at the police. Yeah, it's a setup...sure bitch, whatever helps you sleep at night.

bro she's obviously in denial but came across as a very cunty woman...you basically raised two cock sucking pieces of shit, don't shift the blame.
4/19/13 6:40 PM
HereWeAre

12SixElbow - 
HereWeAre - 

Trolling? Dunce?

I didn't share an opinion, just posted some interesting stuff thats being put out there.

No matter if its a conspiracy or not, its interesting to look at things from different angles, don't automatically beleive everything you're spoon fed by the media, poke around, get some perspective, it won't hurt you.

Ok your troll jumped the shark when you admitted all of that was from jewishterrorism.com.

soremano

HereWeAre - 
soremano - 

Completely different jacket. Hmm...thtye probably let him go because that guy didn't do it. 

You are dense. 

you do realise that one is a color photo and another one is black and white?

it's the same jacket, dum dum

12SixElbow

HereWeAre - 
12SixElbow - 
HereWeAre - 

Trolling? Dunce?

Ok your troll jumped the shark when you admitted all of that was from jewishterrorism.com.

Wasn't trolling... but ok....

Again, poke around, hear different theories, it won't hurt you.

4/19/13 6:41 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

YOU havent been right once today....

"these mercenary types at the event need to be addressed. if you think this is some conspiracy stuff, then I feel sorry for you."

So you think these Mercenary types had something to do with it, but you dont think its a conspiracy? I honestly feel very very sad for you.

---

Like I said, the mercenary bomb squad types were validated by the Um coach among others. Do you think he is lying? he is a reputable coach and runs marathons all over the country.

They could have been there for legit reasons. but we will never know because they refuse to answer questions regarding them.

Like I said, you are blind if you don't think this needs to be addressed.
4/19/13 6:42 PM
HereWeAre

soremano - 
HereWeAre - 
soremano - 

You are dense. 

you do realise that one is a color photo and another one is black and white?

it's the same jacket, dum dum

Am I being trolled by all of you? This picture is black and white?

4/19/13 6:43 PM
Mihow
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what a ride this thread is and will be
4/19/13 6:44 PM
madmav
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol what does a roof top bomb spotter look like though.. 

4/19/13 6:46 PM
HereWeAre

madmav - 

lol what does a roof top bomb spotter look like though.. 

Every running coach from bumfuck Alabama can spot a bomb spotter from a mile away. 

AlphaSlap
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EY is correct

There are millions of African American women whose sons are victims of assorted conspiracies from theft, larceny, possession, and even murder!

Wake up people!
12SixElbow

THIS would be that photo in black and white

4/19/13 6:48 PM
Sonester Sambo

nobadanymore -  Is it not possible they had intelligence of something happening at the marathon, and thats why they were there?. They are being quiet coz they fucked up and can't admit that?.
I'm more inclined to think that instead of conspiracy, but what do I know. Phone Post

That would be a very viable explanation, of course the gov't will never admit this so everything is up in the air.
4/19/13 6:48 PM
HereWeAre

Even if it was black and white a tan jacket wouldn't look black. 

Jesus christ it's like dealing with children. 

4/19/13 6:50 PM
Submissable
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/13 6:50 PM
EVILYOSHIDA - YOU havent been right once today....

---

Like I said, the mercenary bomb squad types were validated by the Um coach among others. Do you think he is lying? he is a reputable coach and runs marathons all over the country.

They could have been there for legit reasons. but we will never know because they refuse to answer questions regarding them.

Like I said, you are blind if you don't think this needs to be addressed.

"The Mercenary bomb squad types were validated by the UM Coach."

Do I think he is lying? I have no Idea, Id explain it more like speaking out of his ass. Does he have a military record? Does he have experience in bomb detection or explosives in general? How would he know what to look for?

Your whole argument stands on some pictures and the testimony of what a running coach thinks are Mercenaries. Keep reaching for straws though.

Those who know, know

4/19/13 6:50 PM
12SixElbow

Sonester Sambo - 
nobadanymore -  Is it not possible they had intelligence of something happening at the marathon, and thats why they were there?. They are being quiet coz they fucked up and can't admit that?.
I'm more inclined to think that instead of conspiracy, but what do I know. Phone Post

That would be a very viable explanation, of course the gov't will never admit this so everything is up in the air.

Agreed.

this would make sense.

The mom said in the interview her son was part of a terror website and the FBI had visited his home. Perhaps they had some extra hidden security and the bombs still went off. Who knows.

4/19/13 6:57 PM
Greenup
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been following this up until 4 hours ago when I decided to get some sleep. These two guys for sure are the bombers imo. I do think there was a bomb drill going on which I think needs to be addressed. Couple more things I
hope to hear more about is when a suspect was chased into a open cellar door police reported a rocket being inside the basement. Rpg or a rocket? Phone Post
EVILYOSHIDA

they've already answered that question.

they specifically said they had no intelligence indicating something was going to happen.

so hence.. why were the mercenaries on the scene?

What were they doing?

Any honest journalist should address this, even if they weren't involved. except.. MEDIA BLACKOUT.
forumnewb

In

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.