4/20/13 3:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slamming
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her body was great before. Why oh why.
4/20/13 3:20 AM
Wrinkle
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got something she can ...oh nevermind
4/20/13 3:27 AM
inf0
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

face looks different too.. crazy

take either version

4/20/13 3:28 AM
Jons Forsberg

Edited: 04/20/13 3:28 AM
the cheeks gave her character, she looks like a generic white girl without them.
4/20/13 3:33 AM
in_different
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Needs to eat my di....

I think she looks wonderful
4/20/13 3:37 AM
Ew0k187

Hotter with the weight off Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 3:37 AM
lockon
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks great, but looked better before. Of course, this is the UG, I'm sure quite a few people will call you a chubby chaser for subscribing to that opinion.
4/20/13 3:55 AM
Jons Forsberg

lockon - Looks great, but looked better before. Of course, this is the UG, I'm sure quite a few people will call you a chubby chaser for subscribing to that opinion.

bunch of cultural marxist faggets into the 10 old boy looking bodies around here.
4/20/13 4:03 AM
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I preferred her with that bit of extra weight on, but she's still ridiculously stunning. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 4:04 AM
SKARHEAD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ew0k187 - Hotter with the weight off Phone Post 3.0

Not in any way or on any level.
4/20/13 4:19 AM
epic hero

She looked better before, that is simply a fact. And no I'm not a chubby chaser
4/20/13 4:20 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better before imo.
4/20/13 4:28 AM
epic hero

MMA Lives Here - 
Jons Forsberg -
lockon - Looks great, but looked better before. Of course, this is the UG, I'm sure quite a few people will call you a chubby chaser for subscribing to that opinion.

bunch of cultural marxist faggets into the 10 old boy looking bodies around here.
The fuck? So anyone who still thinks Brittney Palmer is bangin is a "cultural Marxist fagget who likes 10yo boys"? Oh Jons Phone Post

She isn't what she used to be. Look at her face in that second pic that shit is not sexy. We need the old Brittney back
4/20/13 4:37 AM
epic hero

MMA Lives Here - 
epic hero -
MMA Lives Here - 
Jons Forsberg -

The fuck? So anyone who still thinks Brittney Palmer is bangin is a "cultural Marxist fagget who likes 10yo boys"? Oh Jons Phone Post

She isn't what she used to be. Look at her face in that second pic that shit is not sexy. We need the old Brittney back
I would drag my cock through a mile of broken glass just to hear that second brittney fart down the phone Phone Post

Because you're still picking up the 6's and 7's bro, she cut more weight than Nate Diaz. The old Brittney is the one for me
4/20/13 4:49 AM
Garuda2359
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elbows just too pointy! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 4:51 AM
Splash Log

Jons Forsberg - 

The cultural marxist faggots are the ones pushing the whole 'real women have curves' shit. I'm sick of this new fatty culture that fat bitches have started because they know they're to fucken fat and lazy to get in shape. The worse bit is men have jumped on board the fatty wagon just like in this thread.
4/20/13 5:03 AM
mofomike
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks good now ... looked good before. 

4/20/13 5:11 AM
Kentpaul
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She looked better when she was in the WEC, now days she looks like a lolly pop
4/20/13 5:11 AM
lockon
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Splash Log - 
Jons Forsberg - 

The cultural marxist faggots are the ones pushing the whole 'real women have curves' shit. I'm sick of this new fatty culture that fat bitches have started because they know they're to fucken fat and lazy to get in shape. The worse bit is men have jumped on board the fatty wagon just like in this thread.

Huh? If you believe Britney was a "fatty" in that picture in the second post, you're probably the faggot. She looks good in both, and preferring the older version of her to the newer doesn't mean you've "jumped on the fatty wagon".
4/20/13 5:13 AM
UGCTT_Pervert
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel dirty for saying this, but I think she hands down looks the best in the second picture.
4/20/13 5:18 AM
SKARHEAD
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Splash Log - 
Jons Forsberg - 

Um, nice rant....So you think Britney looked like a "fatty" before she lost all her curves ?
4/20/13 5:21 AM
SKARHEAD

LOl@ men "jumping on board the fatty wagon"

Men...all over the world...all throughout human history have loved curvy hour glass shaped women.

DUH !

LOL @ lusting over bony, boyish, hipless, chicken legged, pointy hipped, flat assed crackheads because a bunch of smarmy elitest homosexuals in the French fashion industry told you too. LOL @ jumping aboard that bandwagon because a bunch of fags told you to.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.