UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Britney Palmer needs to eat

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/20/13 11:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mix6APlix - Did she have face work done? Something about her eyes.

When you lose weight you lose it from your face, too. If its noticeable elsewhere it will likely be noticeable there as well, especially in a girl with chub cheeks like her.
4/20/13 11:52 AM
morse
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up!
She is still smoking hot but she was even better when she had a little more weight.

TTT
4/20/13 11:54 AM
JayBRO
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not like she's anorexic now or anything, she's been working out hard and lost some body fat, nothing wrong with that. She's looked thinner for quite some time now by the way, this is nothing new. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 12:06 PM
Lahzerous
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 

When you lose weight you lose it from your face, too. If its noticeable elsewhere it will likely be noticeable there as well, especially in a girl with chub cheeks like her.

She had work done.
4/20/13 12:07 PM
HexRei

Lahzerous - 
HexRei - 

She had work done.

She did work. I.e. running on a treadmill.

Fat morons on this site have no idea how human biology works.
4/20/13 12:15 PM
Lahzerous
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
Lahzerous - 
HexRei - 

She had work done.

She did work. I.e. running on a treadmill.

Fat morons on this site have no idea how human biology works.

Yes she lost weight she also had work done.
4/20/13 12:19 PM
Haulport
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunately, it seems that the most beautiful ring girl ever has decided to starve herself into beef jerky and get multiple plastic surgeries on her face to go along with her new fake lips.

She made a wreck of herself. By the time she hits her 30's she is going to look like some busted stripper...
4/20/13 12:46 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Splash Log - Ok, I think the best example of my point would be that Gina Carano thread 'Gina looking thick and tasty', or something like that. Inside was a picture of Gina balooned out in a white dress and all the fatty lovers were saying how she looked better there than in that pic of her on the weigh in scales. Or in those movie shots of her fighting Ewan McGregor on the beach in a black wetsuit or something. She looked like a fucking orca but the slaves to fatty culture were saying she was hot. Anyway you get my point.

That's an extreme example to make your case here...Britney before she got on the Arianny diet was perfect...in NO WAY approaching what Gina Carano looked like when she balloned.
4/20/13 12:56 PM
Smellde Gluve
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/20/13 1:01 PM
HenryO

You guys are fucking losers

go get laid or something
4/20/13 1:06 PM
robopimp
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What girls think is sexy and what guys think is sexy are two different things. I believe every girl has an optimum weight but girls think skinnier always equals sexier. Phone Post
4/20/13 1:10 PM
aznstar_inc

WHO CARES HOW MUCH WEIGHT SHE LOST!? My question is...how pointy are her elbows?
4/20/13 1:13 PM
OGT
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg -
lockon - Looks great, but looked better before. Of course, this is the UG, I'm sure quite a few people will call you a chubby chaser for subscribing to that opinion.

bunch of cultural marxist faggets into the 10 old boy looking bodies around here.
Loooool Phone Post
4/20/13 1:42 PM
r_o_y
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She looked fine before and looks fine now.

No big deal.
4/20/13 2:26 PM
iBetYouQueersWontVoteMeDown
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like she could use a good tube steak dinner... Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 2:30 PM
JoeJoeplata
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/20/13 2:30 PM
LOL at all of you complaining about britney palmer.
4/20/13 2:35 PM
GarlicSauce

Wow, is she dying or something? That's an unattractive and unhealthy look.

Skin n' bones = no thanks

Meat n' curves = real woman
4/20/13 2:39 PM
ChaosOverkill
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's a stick figure floatation device now. Clearly the UFC wants her to starve herself into some image they think the Barbedwire tatt Affliction crew wants

4/20/13 2:41 PM
Poker face

Walter White has her on that blue persuasion Phone Post
4/20/13 2:57 PM
emu67
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both versions are great. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 3:19 PM
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here -
epic hero -
MMA Lives Here - 
Jons Forsberg -
lockon - Looks great, but looked better before. Of course, this is the UG, I'm sure quite a few people will call you a chubby chaser for subscribing to that opinion.

bunch of cultural marxist faggets into the 10 old boy looking bodies around here.
The fuck? So anyone who still thinks Brittney Palmer is bangin is a "cultural Marxist fagget who likes 10yo boys"? Oh Jons Phone Post

She isn't what she used to be. Look at her face in that second pic that shit is not sexy. We need the old Brittney back
I would drag my cock through a mile of broken glass just to hear that second brittney fart down the phone Phone Post
Vtfu!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 4:13 PM
Sackhole
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SHE CAN EAT MY DICK.

..Was this mentioned yet?
4/20/13 4:19 PM
carsnick
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the hell is wrong with you guys in here criticizing a woman for being fit. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 4:22 PM
epic hero

ChokeEmOut - Anorexia is "in" to American women I guess?

This...she looks underweight...we all like fit chicks but it looks unnatural and is not sexy in my opinion...and we get labeled as chubby chasers by people who think sunken cheek bones are attractive...
4/20/13 4:36 PM
Williambonney

Very rarely do I say a girl needs to gain weight but Britney was 100 times hotter before this anorexic look

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.