UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Britney Palmer needs to eat

4/24/13 3:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Non N00B
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Needs the weight back, dat ass is leaving. :(
4/24/13 4:23 AM
shallowkal
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waaay hotter now Phone Post
4/24/13 4:32 AM
TZA
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:33 AM
Splash Log

SKARHEAD - 
Splash Log - 
SKARHEAD - 
Splash Log - Ok, I think the best example of my point would be that Gina Carano thread 'Gina looking thick and tasty', or something like that. Inside was a picture of Gina balooned out in a white dress and all the fatty lovers were saying how she looked better there than in that pic of her on the weigh in scales. Or in those movie shots of her fighting Ewan McGregor on the beach in a black wetsuit or something. She looked like a fucking orca but the slaves to fatty culture were saying she was hot. Anyway you get my point.

That's an extreme example to make your case here...Britney before she got on the Arianny diet was perfect...in NO WAY approaching what Gina Carano looked like when she balloned.

Yeah I know, I was just using that example to illustrate fatty culture. Britney does look great before, but she also looks great now. Saying she 'needs to eat' now is just another example of fatty culture.

How is using a picture of Britney whenshe was healthy, perfect, and better looking than she is now an example of "fatty " culture ? There are no fat Britney pics.

She looks good now because she is so beautiful...However she is CLEARLY diminished, less curvy, and less desirable now qfter losing the curves. Yes, she actually would look better with the weight back on. No question.

How is pointing this out an example of "fatty" culture ?

It's not the pictures, its the suggestion that some people are making that she is now starving or anorexic that is an example of fatty culture. You may prefer her like she was with a little bit more weight on, but she certainly isn't unhealthy or 'skin and bones' as one poster said, nor does she NEED to eat something.

This is the agenda behind fatty culture. Trying to promote the idea that perfectly healthy or fit women are 'anorexic' or 'not real women' so as to justify their obesity.
4/24/13 9:00 AM
Chris27

She looks fine to me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.