UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Boston Bombing Conspiracy Theory

4/20/13 2:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lueng jon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.bbmisc.com/tempor/showthread.php?20697-Boston-Bombing-Actor

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.
4/20/13 2:10 PM
Festus
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everybody act like they got somethin to say but nothin comes out when they move their lips just a bunch if gibberish Phone Post
4/20/13 2:10 PM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perhaps this person should spent time with a trauma unit in a hospital or a combat war zone.
4/20/13 2:11 PM
TryhardNobody
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread makes me ashamed to wear my tinfoil hat
4/20/13 2:12 PM
Jug full of P

Lol @ u Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 2:13 PM
lueng jon

Edited: 04/20/13 2:14 PM
It's not my hypothesis, and I'm not saying I believe it. I posted it to get opinions. In my opinion this many people can't keep a secret.
4/20/13 2:14 PM
PoWdA101
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ct movement around here is saddening. Phone Post
4/20/13 2:15 PM
Honald_Heagan
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Festus - Everybody act like they got somethin to say but nothin comes out when they move their lips just a bunch if gibberish Phone Post
When the chick on Fox News read that off his twitter yesterday I almost shit myself. This damn kid killed people because American infidels act like they forgot about Dre! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 2:16 PM
Evie
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a bomb, asshole. Meaning it most likely cauterized the blood vessels. Phone Post
4/20/13 2:16 PM
superiordanes
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whitebeltjones - In Phone Post
Phone Post
4/20/13 2:17 PM
4pdboxing
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

uhhhhh
4/20/13 2:18 PM
Amos Moses
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's going on in here? Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 2:19 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paulinethepope - In for the inevitable shit storm you've just caused yourself! Phone Post
Lol Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 2:21 PM
Mata_Leon
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/20/13 2:22 PM
lazermonkey
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People lose their legs in all kinds of accidents, IEDs etc. and they live to tell about it.

I personally know of two people who lost a leg. Guess what? they didn't die from it!

One actually lost his leg in a grain auger in his grain storage bin. It basically "corkscrewed" his leg off all they way up to his hip bone.

Yep. People lose limbs and they survive.

So why don't you goofy CT's take your paranoid shit elsewhere?

4/20/13 2:30 PM
McBottery

Oh shut the fuck up. Phone Post
4/20/13 2:36 PM
Kinkle

Bad idea posting this thread, the retards on this site won't realize that you simply posted a link and comment from somewhere else. They'll vote you down until you are possibly frozen.
4/20/13 2:37 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

the picture in question does look fishy, however I can't say for sure he was an actor.

He was not in pain, looked very calm, not a lot of blood etc.

One cannot call false flag or hoax yet until the evidence has surfaced. but false flags are very common, research operation gladio or gulf of tonkin.

People who think conspiracies are some "myth" are retarded. they happen daily.

the friggin LIBOR was rigged folks. the LIBOR. all admitted, yet tards still deny that conspiracies have any validity.

the cold war was a MANUFACTURED CONFLICT LMFAO. that's how big these things can get.

LEARN MORE, TALK LESS
4/20/13 2:40 PM
Mango Reinhardt

EvilYoshida, false flag is indeed a real thing and weve seen it in the past....this however was not a false flag operation

please go fuck your mother.

4/20/13 2:41 PM
foggybottom
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - the picture in question does look fishy, however I can't say for sure he was an actor.

He was not in pain, looked very calm, not a lot of blood etc.

One cannot call false flag or hoax yet until the evidence has surfaced. but false flags are very common, research operation gladio or gulf of tonkin.

People who think conspiracies are some "myth" are retarded. they happen daily.

the friggin LIBOR was rigged folks. the LIBOR. all admitted, yet tards still deny that conspiracies have any validity.

the cold war was a MANUFACTURED CONFLICT LMFAO. that's how big these things can get.

LEARN MORE, TALK LESS

EY-

I invite you to share how you determine whether a CT is bullshit, or sound, and at which point a CT becomes fact, or near fact, to a C theorist in my Conspiracy Culture - Developing an Understanding thread.

Also, you could address not the people who are debating or dismissing CT theories, but perhaps some of the critical thinkers speaking about the rise of conspiracy culture in general.

4/20/13 2:42 PM
Man vs Net
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Told you crisis actors would come up... Phone Post
4/20/13 2:43 PM
Festus
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honald_Heagan -
Festus - Everybody act like they got somethin to say but nothin comes out when they move their lips just a bunch if gibberish Phone Post
When the chick on Fox News read that off his twitter yesterday I almost shit myself. This damn kid killed people because American infidels act like they forgot about Dre! Phone Post 3.0
No shit. I was checking out his twitter too. Theres one there where a girl and one of his friends start arguing because hes defending him saying he didnt do it Phone Post
4/20/13 2:48 PM
BLPorritt
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for shitstorm Phone Post
4/20/13 2:49 PM
Cotton
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really?

BTW, the guy who lost his legs was from the Philly area and is a huge Flyers fan. A few of his friends called into sports talk radio (94.1) to talk about him. I guess THEY were actors too, though.

Fucking cunts.

This is why I try my best to get people to a RATIONAL state of mind with conspiracies. They DO happen sometimes. Other times they DO NOT happen. People think one way or the other all the time and shit like this adds to people thinking that none of them happen when absurd things are put forth.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, TYRONE!
4/20/13 2:54 PM
MRG1
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in. 

for later.

sounds stupid from the passage op posted. But i'll read.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.