UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Boston Bombing Conspiracy Theory

4/20/13 2:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MRG1
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in. 

for later.

sounds stupid from the passage op posted. But i'll read.

4/20/13 2:56 PM
MRG1
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - Really?

BTW, the guy who lost his legs was from the Philly area and is a huge Flyers fan. A few of his friends called into sports talk radio (94.1) to talk about him. I guess THEY were actors too, though.

Fucking cunts.

This is why I try my best to get people to a RATIONAL state of mind with conspiracies. They DO happen sometimes. Other times they DO NOT happen. People think one way or the other all the time and shit like this adds to people thinking that none of them happen when absurd things are put forth.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, TYRONE!

4/20/13 2:57 PM
lazermonkey
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EY,

You need help.

If you really think there is something more to this than what we saw? yeah, your not thinking in the realm of reality.

4/20/13 2:58 PM
JuicedBeast
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lueng jon - http://www.bbmisc.com/tempor/showthread.php?20697-Boston-Bombing-Actor

If you loose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, youre dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue. The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see what's called arterial spurtting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the "tourniquet"...

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There's no pressure applied. There's no knott with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.
Please don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way to evil yosida's site... Phone Post
4/20/13 3:01 PM
MickColins
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"He was not in pain, looked very calm, not a lot of blood etc."

When your legs get blown off, you go into shock. Its part of the body's defense mechanism to trauma. It prevents your blood pressure from spiking from panic and pumping your blood out. 

4/20/13 3:04 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

lazermonkey - 

EY,

You need help.

If you really think there is something more to this than what we saw? yeah, your not thinking in the realm of reality.

when did I say it was a hoax? i said the picture looks odd TO ME. I'm not a medical expert and I DID NOT MAKE a definitive statement.

The only things i've been talking about are the suspicious seal team guys and the FBI visits.

I'm not asserting ANY conspiracy. Just asking questions.

That's it.

Not everything is a conspiracy folks.
4/20/13 3:12 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

I said the pictures look odd, so now I'm suddenly claiming hte thing is a hoax?

LOL. i specifically said you can't say these things or make blanket assertions without evidence.

Once again, I'm not a medical expert. I have no idea if this guy would die in 2 min. etc. I'm saying it looked like he was relatively calm and there wasn't that much blood.

Mick Colins clarified with an informative post.

this is what a discussion board is for.

Stop getting your thong thongs tied up in a bunch.
4/20/13 3:22 PM
KlinAtizer
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cut my hand off at work in 2000. Shit doesn't happen like it does in the movies. I was very calm, lit a smoke, even made a couple jokes. A lot of blood of course, but it wasn't shooting out like you would think. Obviously this guy hasn't been in a situation where something like this has happened. Phone Post
4/20/13 3:29 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

^ thanks for sharing your experience.

did you reattach your hand?
4/20/13 3:32 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KlinAtizer - I cut my hand off at work in 2000. Shit doesn't happen like it does in the movies. I was very calm, lit a smoke, even made a couple jokes. A lot of blood of course, but it wasn't shooting out like you would think. Obviously this guy hasn't been in a situation where something like this has happened. Phone Post
How long did it take you to type this out? Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 3:32 PM
JuicedBeast

KlinAtizer - I cut my hand off at work in 2000. Shit doesn't happen like it does in the movies. I was very calm, lit a smoke, even made a couple jokes. A lot of blood of course, but it wasn't shooting out like you would think. Obviously this guy hasn't been in a situation where something like this has happened. Phone Post
How'd that happen? Were they able to reattach it? Phone Post
4/20/13 3:36 PM
Kinkle

KlinAtizer -  I cut my hand off at work in 2000. Shit doesn't happen like it does in the movies. I was very calm, lit a smoke, even made a couple jokes. A lot of blood of course, but it wasn't shooting out like you would think. Obviously this guy hasn't been in a situation where something like this has happened. Phone Post

Jesus Christ...

If you don't mind me asking, what did you do with your "stump"? Did you turn it into a knife hand like Merle from the Walking dead?
4/20/13 3:38 PM
Mata_Leon
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/20/13 3:38 PM
KlinAtizer -  I cut my hand off at work in 2000. Shit doesn't happen like it does in the movies. I was very calm, lit a smoke, even made a couple jokes. A lot of blood of course, but it wasn't shooting out like you would think. Obviously this guy hasn't been in a situation where something like this has happened. Phone Post

Did you do it on purpose to impress a chick or was it an accident? Was it your FAPing hand? If it was re-attached and was your FAPing hand, is it like "the stranger" now with both hands?

4/20/13 4:02 PM
KlinAtizer

Worked construction. Fell off ladder on second floor, landed on the first floor. Left hand hit sheet metal nailed between to studs (for heating and cooling). They did reattach it, multiple surgeries , still a gimp though. Left hand, right at the wrist. No feeling, about 30% use. On the brighter side, it feels like a strangers hand if I Fap with it. Phone Post
4/20/13 4:04 PM
Harmon Whistler
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I stopped reading here:

"I've studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon."

No disrespect to EMTs, btw.. just saying that this guy is hardly qualified to give an "expert analysis".
4/20/13 4:22 PM
KlinAtizer

I wear a glove a lot of times (hee hee, sha-moan) because it's very sensitive to touch anything and hot n cold. Pins and needles 24/7 (like your foots asleep). Looks normal until up close, no muscle, flat. Phone Post
4/20/13 4:25 PM
Kinkle

Kinkle - Bad idea posting this thread, the retards on this site won't realize that you simply posted a link and comment from somewhere else. They'll vote you down until you are possibly frozen.

lol so apparently OP is now frozen from this thread.

LOL do you morons realize he didn't write anything that was said in the OP? That it was a COPY and PASTE from that link???
4/20/13 4:45 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

they're still moving conspiracy threads?
4/20/13 11:37 PM
aarondramp
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You lost me at "loose"
4/21/13 12:58 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mata_Leon -

This is like, one of my favorite clips ever. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.