UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on FOX 7 discussion thread...

4/20/13 4:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheIrishNinja
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have cable. Is there anywhere I can watch the FX fights online?
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 

Gotta walk the dog quickly...

I walked them before preilims...LOL

mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the dicsussion thread.  I am voting everyone up, if I don't get you, let me know.

4/20/13 4:55 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Dillashaw's fight was going to be part of the YouTube stream... Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 4:56 PM
ender852
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why did the facebook and youtube quit before the third prelim fight???

The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay - I thought Dillashaw's fight was going to be part of the YouTube stream... Phone Post 3.0

I wish it was on the main card. That should be a good fight to showcase one of the lighter weightclasses
shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay - I thought Dillashaw's fight was going to be part of the YouTube stream... Phone Post 3.0

are you unable to watch it?

dermotfix
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF - isn't the Dillashaw-Viani fight on Youtube?

blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheIrishNinja - I don't have cable. Is there anywhere I can watch the FX fights online?

what do you think your a VIP because i will BOX you bro on TV.

shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 

why did the facebook and youtube quit before the third prelim fight???

its on fx i think, sn 1 if you live in Canada.

4/20/13 4:57 PM
DamirioN
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope the momentum continues all the way through prelims. Great start!
dermotfix
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ufc.com shows only 2 fights on youtube/fb 

UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheIrishNinja - I don't have cable. Is there anywhere I can watch the FX fights online?

Check your inbox :)

4/20/13 4:58 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -  Damn frank Mir has not looked that good on years!!! Phone Post

Which will make it all the more sweeter....the fat kid beating on the ripped dude with the mouth that is to big for his own good. I respect the hell out of Mir but all his trash talk really lit a fire in me. Never thought i would say it but i actually hope he gets beaten badly.

4/20/13 4:59 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna switch back and forth between Prelims on Fuel and the Knicks game. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 4:59 PM
fightharder

dermotfix - 

Njokuani taking pictures with his biggest fans, the large white chicks ;-)

Well they needs love to....and where not going to give it to them so..

4/20/13 5:00 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dayum!!!! Phone Post
mmavixen

fightharder - 

Which will make it all the more sweeter....the fat kid beating on the ripped dude with the mouth that is to big for his own good. I respect the hell out of Mir but all his trash talk really lit a fire in me. Never thought i would say it but i actually hope he gets beaten badly.

I have to completely agree with you.  And even though Mir is half Cuban, that's not a detemining factor for me every time.  I am a huge Cormier fan, so I will be rooting for DC.

fightharder

bozy - 
Chris27 -
Pancake Syrup - So much to choose from

Prelims
Red Sox game
Celtics game

Tyson Fury is fighting on NBC right now, well it hasnt started yet.

_FURY! Phone Post

Most annoying dude that has come out of boxing in the last five years...and thats saying a lot.

4/20/13 5:01 PM
mmavixen

fightharder - 
dermotfix - 

Njokuani taking pictures with his biggest fans, the large white chicks ;-)

Well they needs love to....and where not going to give it to them so..

LMCAO

...so somebody has to.

4/20/13 5:01 PM
dermotfix

The FX fights start at 5, not 6. (ET)

Unless u believe:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2161739

4/20/13 5:02 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK!

Everyone in the UK in this thread, you can watch ALL the prelims on UFC.tv for FREE! Phone Post 3.0
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_R - Gonna switch back and forth between Prelims on Fuel and the Knicks game. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
fightharder - 

I have to completely agree with you.  And even though Mir is half Cuban, that's not a detemining factor for me every time.  I am a huge Cormier fan, so I will be rooting for DC.

Plus I know you'd much rather see the SF guy get the win :) Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 5:03 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dermotfix - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I searched for the official one one it looks like it's been frozen. What gives?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2161739

Must be New Year's 'cos someone's dropping the ball...

This has happened before. Whats gonna happen is this will get to about 700 post and then Chris will realize what he did and unfreeze that thread and move this one to what if :/ The reason why i remember so well is cuz guess who it was that made the back up thread last time it happened. Good news is when i told Kirik about what happened he hooked me up with 3 extra months on my blue name.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.