UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: NJ area UGers (DW meet and greet for 159)

4/20/13 6:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DW will be doing a meet and greet for UGers at UFC:159 Jones VS Sonnen next weekend, more than likely right after he weigh ins Friday.

UGers interested in attending need to send the following information to forum member Matt Phillips as he will be the contact person between Zuffa and The UG:

Screen Name:
E-mail Address:
Cell Number:

The group is capped at 50 CURRENT UGers. If any spots remain after UGers sign up they can go to friends and family members. Matt will figure that out:) I'm 99.9% sure the gathering will follow the weigh in on Friday but Matt will be working out the details with Kea (DW's guy) later this week.

Because it’s a meet and greet and not a Q and A, DW will be able to answer some questions, take pics, sign stuff, etc. but the time is going to be limited (based on how well he feels which has been really great lately, and what else is already on his plate) so please keep that in mind. I'm hoping you'll get at least an hour so with 50 guests, that's just over a minute per person (in other words, don't get "greedy" if they take you inside the Octagon for pictures by hitting him with 10 questions because you'll be cutting into someone else's time) so please be mindful and considerate of others:)

You do NOT have to have a ticket to the show in order to attend the weigh in or meet and greet with DW, you just have to be a CURRENT UGer and on Matt's list. Have a great time=)

Cindy

4/20/13 6:06 PM
Matt Phillips
832 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)

Looking forward to this! PM me!

4/20/13 6:06 PM
Kick Boxe
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is going to get buried into oblivion tonight, I'll bump it tomorry

4/20/13 6:08 PM
the geek
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know I'm down, do you need me to PM you Matt? I think you probably have my info haha.

4/20/13 6:09 PM
Matt Phillips
832 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's going to be first come first serve. Right now no +1's just UG'ers

4/20/13 6:09 PM
Matt Phillips

the geek - 

You know I'm down, do you need me to PM you Matt? I think you probably have my info haha.

lmao, I'll put you on the list Geek :P

4/20/13 6:12 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

:)

Looking forward to this! PM me!

Sent! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:12 PM
CindyO

the geek - 

You, Frank and Wendy do not count in the 50 nor does Matty. It's 50 UGers in addition to the 4 of you.

Cindy

4/20/13 6:15 PM
the geek
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
the geek - 

You, Frank and Wendy do not count in the 50 nor does Matty. It's 50 UGers in addition to the 4 of you.

Cindy

Hahaha, one of the first times I'm ok not counting for something lol.
4/20/13 6:18 PM
Sandy Pantz
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone ask Dana at the meet and greet when the hell he is going to burn us those Dark Age DVDs!
4/20/13 6:21 PM
nyhcloyalty
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sent!! Awesome!!
4/20/13 6:24 PM
nyhcloyalty
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had to log in from Safari to send the PM, hoping it went through Matt could you let me know if you received it?? Thanks! The desktop site for the iPhone is confusing as hell lol Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:24 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nyhcloyalty - I had to log in from Safari to send the PM, hoping it went through Matt could you let me know if you received it?? Thanks! The desktop site for the iPhone is confusing as hell lol Phone Post 3.0
Same here Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:25 PM
Matt Phillips

nyhcloyalty - I had to log in from Safari to send the PM, hoping it went through Matt could you let me know if you received it?? Thanks! The desktop site for the iPhone is confusing as hell lol Phone Post 3.0

I got it :)

4/20/13 6:26 PM
nyhcloyalty

Matt Phillips -
nyhcloyalty - I had to log in from Safari to send the PM, hoping it went through Matt could you let me know if you received it?? Thanks! The desktop site for the iPhone is confusing as hell lol Phone Post 3.0

I got it :)

Awesome thank you!! Can't wait!! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:26 PM
Matt Phillips

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
nyhcloyalty - I had to log in from Safari to send the PM, hoping it went through Matt could you let me know if you received it?? Thanks! The desktop site for the iPhone is confusing as hell lol Phone Post 3.0
Same here Phone Post 3.0

you too lol

going to make a spreadsheet after the fights and start getting back to everyone. so if I dont respond right away, dont worry. I will post here when 50 slots are filled

4/20/13 6:31 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Matt and Cindy!

4/20/13 6:32 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Matt Phillips -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Same here Phone Post 3.0

you too lol

going to make a spreadsheet after the fights and start getting back to everyone. so if I dont respond right away, dont worry. I will post here when 50 slots are filled

Thanks Matt. VTFU! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:32 PM
southweststalker
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me and my GF, who is also on the UG both sent messages.  Hope we can get in.  Thanks alot for setting this up everyone.

4/20/13 6:34 PM
Stea1th

SENT PM! YESSSSSSSSSSS I took friday off too

4/20/13 6:37 PM
Deadlysin

Just sent you a message Matt, did you receive it? Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:41 PM
Matt Phillips

Deadlysin - Just sent you a message Matt, did you receive it? Phone Post 3.0

yep

4/20/13 6:44 PM
Yungbeasley80
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/20/13 10:43 PM

Wod

4/20/13 6:46 PM
Deadlysin

Awesome!! Got so excited to see this pop up in the forums. Scrambled to send that PM lol. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:46 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt, just checking to see if you got my PM too. Thanks!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.