UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: NJ area UGers (DW meet and greet for 159)

4/23/13 3:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nyhcloyalty - I'll be there probably repping my Future Legend shirt (in support of the NYBA!) so anyone come on up and let's pound some beers! First weekend off from both the gym and work in almost 2 years, it's clobberin time! Phone Post 3.0

I too will be rocking one of my future legend shirts just not sure exactly which one yet lol

4/23/13 4:01 PM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im most likely going to be wearing my BJ Penn  "Just Aloha" shirt. :)

4/23/13 4:19 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
nyhcloyalty - I'll be there probably repping my Future Legend shirt (in support of the NYBA!) so anyone come on up and let's pound some beers! First weekend off from both the gym and work in almost 2 years, it's clobberin time! Phone Post 3.0

I too will be rocking one of my future legend shirts just not sure exactly which one yet lol

And me as well Phone Post
4/23/13 4:54 PM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edison ale house, Brick city Bar and Grill and Dino BBQ are all right across from the arena and have great food, the area is safe. If you dont want to walk outside go through the Gateway buildings (black buildings across the street) to get to the train. Just don't walk towards broad street thats where I hear it gets dicey after shows and events. Also a hidden gem is mmmmBellos on the other side of Penn station if you are a beer snob they have over 100 bottles of different beer and good food. Crowd is cool too
4/23/13 4:57 PM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also I don't know what i'll be wearing but i will be coming from work so possibly khaki's and a button down lol
4/23/13 5:22 PM
nyhcloyalty
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard great things about the bar Hell's Kitchen

http://hellskitchenlounge.com/index1.html Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 5:24 PM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am staying in Manhattan by Penn station. I am down for grabbing a bite to eat anytime. Other than this and Saturday I'm open to doing whatever. Phone Post
4/23/13 5:28 PM
NJstileNJ

nyhcloyalty - I've heard great things about the bar Hell's Kitchen

When I worked in Newark alot of people used to go there and i heard it was ok. Edison ale and bellos are my favorite places around there. Edison ale has good food too
4/23/13 8:37 PM
blupitt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U guys know ill b rockin a headband I haven't decided in wich color tho. Phone Post
4/23/13 8:58 PM
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

... and I'll be the guy who looks most like his screen name.
4/23/13 9:00 PM
Oboe
1644 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - ... and I'll be the guy who looks most like his screen name.
Pics. Pics of all of u. I will find you. Im serious i will do that. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 9:01 PM
Oboe
1644 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you find me, i will provide you a free blowjob... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 9:09 PM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - If you find me, i will provide you a free blowjob... Phone Post 3.0

4/23/13 9:24 PM
GregNoActionJackson
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th -

Lol Phone Post
4/23/13 9:36 PM
NJstileNJ

blupitt - U guys know ill b rockin a headband I haven't decided in wich color tho. Phone Post
Yes Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 9:46 PM
Oboe

GregNoActionJackson -
Stea1th -

Lol Phone Post
Lmao vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 7:59 AM
UGCTT_MdotBRICKS

Oboe -
GregNoActionJackson -
Stea1th -

Lol Phone Post
Lmao vtfu Phone Post 3.0
Hhahaha. Ill be wearing one of jon jones walk out tees. Hopefully my Bones Knows nike shirt will make it in time. Phone Post
4/24/13 9:35 AM
StephHiggz

cant wait!!!!!
4/24/13 9:58 AM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJstileNJ - 

When I worked in Newark alot of people used to go there and i heard it was ok. Edison ale and bellos are my favorite places around there. Edison ale has good food too

Edison Ale House has the best Chicken Fingers in the city.

I'm generally the only person excited by this fact.
4/24/13 10:17 AM
NJstileNJ

halfninja -
NJstileNJ - 

Edison Ale House has the best Chicken Fingers in the city.

I'm generally the only person excited by this fact.
Their nj devil pizza is amazing too. I used to work right across the street. I miss Newark... Will be there Thursday for Tyson and Friday for this. Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 11:58 AM
nyhcloyalty
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone link me to the thread from the last DW UG meet and greet? Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 12:03 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nyhcloyalty - Can someone link me to the thread from the last DW UG meet and greet? Phone Post 3.0

Here ya go: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2145811&page=1

4/24/13 12:03 PM
Matt Phillips

Just a FYI everyone, Im staill waiting to hear back from Dana's guy. If I dont hear back from him by the time I leave, it'll be Thursday morning before I can get back to everyone. It's a looooong flight from Honolulu to NYC :)

4/24/13 12:07 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

Just a FYI everyone, Im staill waiting to hear back from Dana's guy. If I dont hear back from him by the time I leave, it'll be Thursday morning before I can get back to everyone. It's a looooong flight from Honolulu to NYC :)

Safe travels Matt!

4/24/13 12:50 PM
nyhcloyalty

Freddie Gavaria -
nyhcloyalty - Can someone link me to the thread from the last DW UG meet and greet? Phone Post 3.0

Here ya go: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2145811&page=1

VTFU thank you! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.