UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: NJ area UGers (DW meet and greet for 159)

4/26/13 10:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was a great time! Nice meeting everybody!! Blupit that's a sweet headband bro!

And thanks for all the phone advice when my phone up and died on me. It's alive now :) Phone Post
4/26/13 10:59 PM
Oboe
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rooftop Phone Post 3.0
4/26/13 11:01 PM
torquemada
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go ahead and beep, but Dana looks a lot healthier now. Phone Post
4/26/13 11:04 PM
blupitt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - Again, if you guys don't know where to go after the fights. My buddy owns a club/bar on 2nd ave with a rooftop bar also.. He said he'd hook up UGers all night.. So let me know if your down.. Ill show you NYC. Phone Post 3.0
U kno I'm down baby. How soon we fuck Phone Post
4/26/13 11:05 PM
blupitt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Was a great time! Nice meeting everybody!! Blupit that's a sweet headband bro!

And thanks for all the phone advice when my phone up and died on me. It's alive now :) Phone Post
Lmao! My head has marks I didn't know I'd be wearing it for 8 hours. And we should all meet up after fights already gnna be sittin with oboe. Phone Post
4/26/13 11:06 PM
Oboe
1665 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill be getting there earlier tomorrow.. I got any UGer a drink if you find me. Blowjob also (still stands) Phone Post 3.0
ximboredofyoux
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My phone died on the way in the building but had an awesome time!

Dana was definitely worth the wait, I could listen to him tell stories of tito all day lol Phone Post
Oboe

blupitt -
Oboe - Again, if you guys don't know where to go after the fights. My buddy owns a club/bar on 2nd ave with a rooftop bar also.. He said he'd hook up UGers all night.. So let me know if your down.. Ill show you NYC. Phone Post 3.0
My body is ready Phone Post 3.0
4/26/13 11:09 PM
ximboredofyoux

TheBear228 -
Stea1th - Phone Post 3.0

The back of my head totally photobombed your pic of Dana. Sorry man! haha
Don't forget that Venus bro! Phone Post
4/26/13 11:11 PM
ximboredofyoux

blupitt -
I'm down. Ganna be with a group of about 6. What's your buddys spot called Phone Post
4/26/13 11:11 PM
Oboe

ximboredofyoux -
blupitt -
I'm down. Ganna be with a group of about 6. What's your buddys spot called Phone Post
Midtown 1015 Phone Post 3.0
4/26/13 11:15 PM
Oboe

Thats me.. Find me at the tailgate, scream oboe, or pm me your number. All are welcome. VIP in club section, Phone Post 3.0
4/26/13 11:30 PM
JLTECH

Thanks matt awesome time dana was worth the wait.
Had a great time chillin with bluepit waiting for dana Phone Post
4/27/13 12:37 AM
the geek
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had a great time today. Great to put some more faces to names, Krs10KO you are such a sweet heart it was awesome hanging for the day.

Had a great dinner with Frank and Wendy, so power to hear about there story face to face.

Can't wait for tomorrow, it'll be even better.

I've already got lots of photos but I'm tired and the WiFi in this hotel sucks balls so you will all have to wait until I get home on Monday for me to post them.

Cheers
4/27/13 1:02 AM
Matt Phillips
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Had a great time today. Great to put some more faces to names, Krs10KO you are such a sweet heart it was awesome hanging for the day.

Had a great dinner with Frank and Wendy, so power to hear about there story face to face.

Can't wait for tomorrow, it'll be even better.

I've already got lots of photos but I'm tired and the WiFi in this hotel sucks balls so you will all have to wait until I get home on Monday for me to post them.

Cheers
I didn't take a lot of pics, thought I'd leave that up to you lol Phone Post
4/27/13 3:25 AM
blupitt

JLTECH - Thanks matt awesome time dana was worth the wait.
Had a great time chillin with bluepit waiting for dana Phone Post
Haha. He thought I was in a gang cuz of my headband swag. Phone Post
4/27/13 7:03 AM
CindyO

Oboe - Again, if you guys don't know where to go after the fights. My buddy owns a club/bar on 2nd ave with a rooftop bar also.. He said he'd hook up UGers all night.. So let me know if your down.. Ill show you NYC. Phone Post 3.0

How far is his bar from the arena?

Cindy

4/27/13 8:28 AM
UGCTT_MdotBRICKS

What time is everyone heading to the arena today? Phone Post
4/27/13 9:06 AM
Media Monster
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meeting Dana was dope. Thanks Matt

Enjoy the fights UG Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 9:12 AM
omni616

big thanks to matt it was a fun time and dana's stories were all pretty neat. thanks a lot for setting this up and providing such a good time for everyone.
4/27/13 9:23 AM
Matt Phillips
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Media Monster - Meeting Dana was dope. Thanks Matt

Enjoy the fights UG Phone Post 3.0
Thank you for coming. All the credit goes to Cindy for getting the ball rolling for us to be able to do these awesome meet and greets. Phone Post
4/27/13 9:44 AM
Kneeblock
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - 
blupitt -
My body is ready Phone Post 3.0

Oboe, hook a UGer up!

4/27/13 10:19 AM
GregNoActionJackson
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_MdotBRICKS - What time is everyone heading to the arena today? Phone Post
I'll be there around 2 or so at the tailgate Phone Post
4/27/13 10:21 AM
Oboe

CindyO -
Oboe - Again, if you guys don't know where to go after the fights. My buddy owns a club/bar on 2nd ave with a rooftop bar also.. He said he'd hook up UGers all night.. So let me know if your down.. Ill show you NYC. Phone Post 3.0

How far is his bar from the arena?

Cindy

Right on 2nd ave in manhattan. 15 minute train ride. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 10:21 AM
Oboe

I am pumpeddddd Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.