UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: NJ area UGers (DW meet and greet for 159)

4/20/13 6:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jhovanp
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If i wasn't going to see joe hogan that night i would be in Phone Post
4/20/13 6:48 PM
Matt Phillips
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freddie Gavaria - 

Matt, just checking to see if you got my PM too. Thanks!

sure did

4/20/13 6:48 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@Yungbeasley80 probably not a good idea to post your personal info on here.... Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:49 PM
Matt Phillips
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - @Yungbeasley80 probably not a good idea to post your personal info on here.... Phone Post 3.0

yes, edit that and PM me on here.

4/20/13 6:50 PM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - @Yungbeasley80 probably not a good idea to post your personal info on here.... Phone Post 3.0

... I'll give him a call and let him know.
4/20/13 6:51 PM
BrattMamley
1232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sent my pm. fingers crossed.

4/20/13 6:52 PM
Matt Phillips

BrattMamley - 

sent my pm. fingers crossed.

you're all good.

only 9 PMs sent so far :)

4/20/13 6:53 PM
weebrave
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you can't pm without a blue name so got to buy a blue to get in on this? Phone Post
4/20/13 6:54 PM
Matt Phillips

weebrave -  So you can't pm without a blue name so got to buy a blue to get in on this? Phone Post

go to the full site on your browser, not the app. Im able to PM from my android.

4/20/13 6:55 PM
Deadlysin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to log onto mixedmartialarts.com and log into my account to PM. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:55 PM
the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

weebrave -  So you can't pm without a blue name so got to buy a blue to get in on this? Phone Post

You can dude. Other muds were able to PM.

4/20/13 6:58 PM
Pernod
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome and I'm jealous of all who are able to go. Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 6:58 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's so awesome!! Wish I was going to weighins. Have a blast guys!! 

4/20/13 6:59 PM
BrianStannFan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

DW will be doing a meet and greet for UGers at UFC:159 Jones VS Sonnen next weekend, more than likely right after he weigh ins Friday.

UGers interested in attending need to send the following information to forum member Matt Phillips as he will be the contact person between Zuffa and The UG:

Screen Name:
E-mail Address:
Cell Number:

The group is capped at 50 CURRENT UGers. If any spots remain after UGers sign up they can go to friends and family members. Matt will figure that out:) I'm 99.9% sure the gathering will follow the weigh in on Friday but Matt will be working out the details with Kea (DW's guy) later this week.

Because it’s a meet and greet and not a Q and A, DW will be able to answer some questions, take pics, sign stuff, etc. but the time is going to be limited (based on how well he feels which has been really great lately, and what else is already on his plate) so please keep that in mind. I'm hoping you'll get at least an hour so with 50 guests, that's just over a minute per person (in other words, don't get "greedy" if they take you inside the Octagon for pictures by hitting him with 10 questions because you'll be cutting into someone else's time) so please be mindful and considerate of others:)

You do NOT have to have a ticket to the show in order to attend the weigh in or meet and greet with DW, you just have to be a CURRENT UGer and on Matt's list. Have a great time=)

Cindy

wish I could be there... thanks to Cindy, Matt and DFW for doing this!

4/20/13 7:05 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
Freddie Gavaria - 

Matt, just checking to see if you got my PM too. Thanks!

sure did

Awesome, looking forward to it! Thanks!

4/20/13 7:05 PM
Yungbeasley80
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt did u get my PM??

4/20/13 7:07 PM
weebrave
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 

You can dude. Other muds were able to PM.

Ah alright thanks, someone said on the OG that he had to buy people blues to pm them and then no one has answered mine.
4/20/13 7:10 PM
Matt Phillips

Yungbeasley80 - 

Matt did u get my PM??

yep

4/20/13 7:20 PM
neurofizz
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sent. LMK if you received it, Matt. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
4/20/13 7:23 PM
_33
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had to sell my tickets. This was supposed to be my first live UFC event, but other shit came up. Stashed enough for the PPV aside though!

Please come to Philly again soon!
4/20/13 7:31 PM
the geek

Yungbeasley80 - 

Matt did u get my PM??

Seriously bro, you should edit your first post. Just click on "edit" in the top right of the post then type in new text.

Cheers
4/20/13 7:33 PM
Matt Phillips

mmaphan609 - hey matt did you get my pm?

yep

4/20/13 7:34 PM
Matt Phillips

neurofizz - Sent. LMK if you received it, Matt. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

got it

4/20/13 7:41 PM
jamesrudy380
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PM sent. Thanks again for doing this Matt !!!!!

4/20/13 7:41 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -

... I'll give him a call and let him know.
Rofl I just laughed hard at that Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.