UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: NJ area UGers (DW meet and greet for 159)

4/21/13 1:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My great grandmother died last night. Funeral is Sat so I'm gnna drive to new jersey friday meet dana, come back to CT go to funeral sat morning, then rush back to new jersey for the fights. But I'm for sure still goin not missing BLAF. Phone Post
4/21/13 1:51 PM
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh no guess my blue ran out Phone Post
4/21/13 2:27 PM
Oboe
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If any of you have a ticket or tickets they are trying to get rid of pm me.. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:48 PM
blupitt

The Gumball Kid -

Wish I could go, hope you fckers have a blast!

And sorry for loss blupitt-- keep your headband up bro!

Hey I sent u a pm back and for sure I'm gnna b rockin it when I meet the bald father. Phone Post
4/21/13 2:51 PM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - My great grandmother died last night. Funeral is Sat so I'm gnna drive to new jersey friday meet dana, come back to CT go to funeral sat morning, then rush back to new jersey for the fights. But I'm for sure still goin not missing BLAF. Phone Post
So sorry to hear about your loss bro but glad you'll be able to make it. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 3:07 PM
blupitt

the geek -
blupitt - My great grandmother died last night. Funeral is Sat so I'm gnna drive to new jersey friday meet dana, come back to CT go to funeral sat morning, then rush back to new jersey for the fights. But I'm for sure still goin not missing BLAF. Phone Post
So sorry to hear about your loss bro but glad you'll be able to make it. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man, hopefully I meet some UGers who live in CT. I rent every ppv and am lucky if one friend shows up to watch. And talking mma with ne of them is brutal. Phone Post
4/21/13 3:17 PM
Big EP
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - If any of you have a ticket or tickets they are trying to get rid of pm me.. Phone Post 3.0

PM sent bro.
4/21/13 3:22 PM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know the parking sistuation? 

4/21/13 3:47 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
CindyO - 
the geek - 

You know I'm down, do you need me to PM you Matt? I think you probably have my info haha.

You, Frank and Wendy do not count in the 50 nor does Matty. It's 50 UGers in addition to the 4 of you.

Cindy

Hahaha, one of the first times I'm ok not counting for something lol.

So agree and I am so excited!!!!

4/21/13 3:57 PM
Oboe
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th -

Anyone know the parking sistuation? 

In newark, its not great.. Honestly, park outside of newark and take train the newark penn.. So easy Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:01 PM
CindyO

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
Kneeblock -

Won't be able to make it Friday, but will be at the UFC Saturday. Hope to meet some UGers.

Believe it or not, it's my first one.

Mine as well man. Phone Post

Have you and Wendy gotten your travel plans yet?

Cindy

4/21/13 4:14 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
Kneeblock -

Won't be able to make it Friday, but will be at the UFC Saturday. Hope to meet some UGers.

Believe it or not, it's my first one.

Mine as well man. Phone Post

Have you and Wendy gotten your travel plans yet?

Cindy

Cindy,

Yes we have both spoken to someone and have emails with our flight and hotel details. So excited!! ;)

4/21/13 5:23 PM
SpiderRicco

Matt, I work in newark...? Help a homie out?

4/21/13 5:26 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpiderRicco - Matt, I work in newark...? Help a homie out?

Yep got it. You're good lol

4/21/13 5:27 PM
SpiderRicco

Edited: 04/21/13 5:27 PM
4/21/13 5:44 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blupitt- so sorry for your loss. :( Hopefully the fights will be a good distraction.

Cindy- are you coming too?? I hope so! *crosses fingers

Wendy- when and where are you guys flying in? Matt you too. I'm on LI but if anybody needs rides to or from the airport, let me know. Phone Post
4/21/13 5:45 PM
Oboe

Krs10KO.com - Blupitt- so sorry for your loss. :( Hopefully the fights will be a good distraction.

Wendy- when and where are you guys flying in? Matt you too. I'm on LI but if anybody needs rides to or from the airport, let me know. Phone Post
U going! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 5:45 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/21/13 5:47 PM
Krs10KO.com -  Blupitt- so sorry for your loss. :( Hopefully the fights will be a good distraction.

Im flying in to JFK about 730am on thursday and I have no clue how I should get to the hotel haha. 

4/21/13 5:47 PM
Luvdcuties

Krs10KO.com -  Blupitt- so sorry for your loss. :( Hopefully the fights will be a good distraction.

We are flying in Friday afternoon!! Nice short flight love it!!!

4/21/13 5:49 PM
Luvdcuties

blupitt -  My great grandmother died last night. Funeral is Sat so I'm gnna drive to new jersey friday meet dana, come back to CT go to funeral sat morning, then rush back to new jersey for the fights. But I'm for sure still goin not missing BLAF. Phone Post

So sorry for your loss. 

4/21/13 5:53 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -

Im flying in to JFK about 730am on thursday and I have no clue how I should get to the hotel haha. 

I can come get you. You're staying by Renzo's right? Call me tonight. We'll make a plan. :)

But Friday I'll be at Drs all day. I'm sorry Wendy! Phone Post
4/21/13 5:55 PM
Krs10KO.com

And when is Geek flying in?? Phone Post
4/21/13 5:57 PM
Bukkake
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy would love to meet you!!

4/21/13 6:05 PM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - And when is Geek flying in?? Phone Post
I'm flying in Thursday night. I land at 10:30pm and am staying at the Best Western near the Newark airport so I doubt I'll need a ride. Having said that I have no idea how safe the area is and i'll have a couple of grand in camera gear lol.

I'm getting sooooo bloody excited, I can't believe I'll be in Jersey in a few days. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 6:12 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
Krs10KO.com - And when is Geek flying in?? Phone Post
I'm flying in Thursday night. I land at 10:30pm and am staying at the Best Western near the Newark airport so I doubt I'll need a ride. Having said that I have no idea how safe the area is and i'll have a couple of grand in camera gear lol.

I'm getting sooooo bloody excited, I can't believe I'll be in Jersey in a few days. Phone Post 3.0

bro i hear the area isnt the best but i dont plan on hanging in any danger zones lol

me and my wife will work security aha the shit we have been through? lol im sure we could get away with "lightly" apprehending someone trying to mess with our camera guy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.