UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: NJ area UGers (DW meet and greet for 159)

4/21/13 10:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

If its not too late I think I'm going to cancel my Drs appointments and come to weighins. Is there room for one more?? 

There's still room, just let me know :)

4/21/13 10:50 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Geek, that GIF is amazing!! And screw it, my drs will be there next week. I'm in!!! 

:) 

4/21/13 10:52 PM
Matt Phillips
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 

Geek, that GIF is amazing!! And screw it, my drs will be there next week. I'm in!!! 

I will update the list :)

4/21/13 11:03 PM
TheBear228
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - I have heard that mayor really cleaned it up though.. So i guess thats true huh? Phone Post 3.0

It's definitely much better, at least that portion. The area between the Prudential Center and Penn Station is starting to boom with professional commerce. Lots of companies have moved offices there, a few graduate schools, etc.

For those that are still sketch about making the walk...you can actually walk from directly inside Penn Station all the way to Mulberry Street, and then it's only a block away from Prudential Center. It's called "The Gateway, and it's an enclosed walking bridge that connects all of the office buildings. There's a bunch of shops and businesses inside of there too.
4/22/13 1:07 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to always see these stickied and be sad. Now I love it baby! Btw me n oboe r having a bro date gnna start a thread later n week if some ug/ogers wanna get together before or after fights for a homo free circle jerk? Phone Post
4/22/13 1:16 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
Krs10KO.com - 

I will update the list :)

Yay!! Thank you. And thank you Cindy. I feel like we should have name tags with our screen names on them. :)

4/22/13 1:19 AM
Matt Phillips

blupitt - I used to always see these stickied and be sad. Now I love it baby! Btw me n oboe r having a bro date gnna start a thread later n week if some ug/ogers wanna get together before or after fights for a homo free circle jerk? Phone Post
All I know is I'm in NYC and I need to try some good food. UG'ers are welcome to join me! Phone Post
4/22/13 5:13 AM
Oboe
2078 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -
blupitt - I used to always see these stickied and be sad. Now I love it baby! Btw me n oboe r having a bro date gnna start a thread later n week if some ug/ogers wanna get together before or after fights for a homo free circle jerk? Phone Post
All I know is I'm in NYC and I need to try some good food. UG'ers are welcome to join me! Phone Post
Papaya dog son Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 7:24 AM
johnw323
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im meeting up with tyler a ug member for lunch before at like 1130 friday at dino bb
4/22/13 8:43 AM
ximboredofyoux

Matt Phillips - 
Krs10KO.com - 

If its not too late I think I'm going to cancel my Drs appointments and come to weighins. Is there room for one more?? 

I will also be skipping work in hopes of meeting the great bald one after the weigh ins.

Stepping foot in the octagon > getting paid
4/22/13 9:34 AM
GregNoActionJackson
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ximboredofyoux -
Matt Phillips - 
Krs10KO.com - 

I will also be skipping work in hopes of meeting the great bald one after the weigh ins.

I'm taking off early for the same reasons. Too epic to miss Phone Post
4/22/13 9:52 AM
ximboredofyoux

GregNoActionJackson - 
ximboredofyoux -
Matt Phillips - 
Krs10KO.com - 

I'm taking off early for the same reasons. Too epic to miss Phone Post

Cheers brotha, now I just need to decide if I am going to get a hotel for friday night or drive home and come back on Saturday.
4/22/13 10:07 AM
lordbreakdown
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure DW would love to meet me ;) Phone Post
4/22/13 10:44 AM
Stea1th

What time is everyone getting to the arena? 

How does one get into the front seats dring the weight ins?

4/22/13 12:06 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th - 

I'm gonna be at the arena atleast an hour (fights start 6:30)

As for weigh ins I think UFC Fight Club members get in first so they probably gets dibs on the front seats.

4/22/13 12:08 PM
Freddie Gavaria
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -  I used to always see these stickied and be sad. Now I love it baby! Btw me n oboe r having a bro date gnna start a thread later n week if some ug/ogers wanna get together before or after fights for a homo free circle jerk? Phone Post

I'm in!

4/22/13 12:38 PM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/13 12:39 PM
Just PMed you Matt. Hopefully there's still room!
4/22/13 12:43 PM
Matt Phillips

*****Alright, I've hit the 50 person mark!****

I'll be emailing you guys details as soon as I know more.

4/22/13 12:45 PM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 

Awesome Matt thanks again look forward to hearing from you.
4/22/13 12:53 PM
Quickash1t

This should be a fun weekend. Thanks for everyone who helps getting these chances for us to meet fighters, and to meet Dana.
4/22/13 12:58 PM
ximboredofyoux

Matt Phillips - 

is there anyway of knowing before friday if we are on the list or not?
4/22/13 1:01 PM
southweststalker
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Stea1th - 

As for weigh ins I think UFC Fight Club members get in first so they probably gets dibs on the front seats.

The fight club gets in way early for a fighter Q and A that starts at 2.  This time it is with Chris Weidman.  Im a fight club member AND a UGer so I got a long couple of days at the arena.

4/22/13 1:02 PM
Matt Phillips

ximboredofyoux - 
Matt Phillips - 

Pretty sure I PM'ed you back just a bit ago.

4/22/13 1:13 PM
ximboredofyoux

Matt Phillips -
ximboredofyoux - 
Matt Phillips - 

Pretty sure I PM'ed you back just a bit ago.

Oh shit you did haha. Sorry bout that I'm on the app right now.

This is going to be the best weekend of my life. Thank you sir and everyone who puts these meet and greets together. Phone Post
4/22/13 1:19 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

southweststalker -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Stea1th - 

The fight club gets in way early for a fighter Q and A that starts at 2.  This time it is with Chris Weidman.  Im a fight club member AND a UGer so I got a long couple of days at the arena.

Oh then I guess it's a first come, first serve type of deal for the weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.