UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN: NJ area UGers (DW meet and greet for 159)

4/23/13 12:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darkholmerises - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Anybody going to this? Could be fun.

Saturday
Apr 27

2:30PM 
ET

UFC 159 Tailgate Party

Prudential Center
Newark, NJ

Championship Plaza outside Prudential Center 25 Lafayette St. Newark, NJ 07102

I will be there . Are you an FC member ? You get a line by pass if you signed up early

Nope I'm not but I will be there anyway to hang out and kill some time before the event.

4/23/13 4:08 AM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will try to meet you guys. Depending on work. NJ stay strong!
4/23/13 4:33 AM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys never been to Newark? It's a shit hole full of criminals. Stay near the Prudential Center and your hotels. Don't wonder the streets at night. Unless you are looking for gang violence or to buy mad drugs. In that case, proceed.
4/23/13 7:38 AM
WarAJS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

excited for the tailgate party! 4 days!
4/23/13 8:29 AM
Quickash1t

I will not be leaving the area between my hotel and the arena.
There is so much to do there, there will be no reason to go anywhere else.
4/23/13 9:01 AM
GregNoActionJackson
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialfarts - 
GregNoActionJackson -
mixedmartialfarts -

If any UG'er that is going to this could hook me up with getting a picture of mine signed by the baldfather I would be forever in your debt... I could send a few bucks along with the photo to buy you some beers or something (and obviously I would pay for all shipping).

Pm I'll see what i can do Phone Post
Thanks message sent! Phone Post 3.0

sent you a reply
4/23/13 9:07 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last time I went saw 2 streetfights right after bj vs edgar 2. Then later n the night a bloody kid n road wouldn't let m n my boy by n started hitting my car so I floored it. He grabbed my window and was hanging on tryin to throw rabbit punches. he turned my ac on and my wipers on full blast before I slammed breaks n sent him flying. Seriously don't b walking around even with a friend. Phone Post
4/23/13 9:08 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

darkholmerises -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Saturday
Apr 27

ET

UFC 159 Tailgate Party

Prudential Center
Newark, NJ

I will be there . Are you an FC member ? You get a line by pass if you signed up early
Me n oboe were gnna meet there! Lets get everyone together Phone Post
4/23/13 9:12 AM
GregNoActionJackson
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -
darkholmerises -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Saturday
Apr 27

ET

UFC 159 Tailgate Party

Prudential Center
Newark, NJ

Me n oboe were gnna meet there! Lets get everyone together Phone Post
I'm an fc member. Do we get the passes online? Phone Post
4/23/13 9:19 AM
tyler03
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You just need proof either signed into the forums or have your fc card to get in early for the 230 signings for the 430 you had to put your name in and they sent you a confirmation email
4/23/13 11:28 AM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm loving the Newark hell stories. I have a very 9-5 experience with the city.
4/23/13 11:29 AM
Oboe
2060 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Media Monster -

For everyone looking for something to do Friday or Saturday night (post card) and are nervous about hanging out in the Newark area, there are path trains that'll take you to NYC and Hoboken, NJ - great restaurants and bars.  Cheap ticket and a 20 min ride.

Cabs will also be around and won't be too expensive.

I'll be there for the Q&A, weigh-ins and Dana meet.  Looking forward to meeting you guys.

...I'm also debating of going to the tailgate, even though I'll be watching at a house party later that night.

10 bucks for a train from newark penn to NY penn. takes 20 minutes and puts you right in MSG. If you are going out after the fights, i suggest that. Much safer Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 11:30 AM
Oboe
2060 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

halfninja - I'm loving the Newark hell stories. I have a very 9-5 experience with the city.
Ive been there are night and its all drugs and gangs from my experience. I was walking around with a little 5ft 100lb white girl also.. So, that didnt ease it any. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 11:46 AM
Big EP
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe, did you end up finding a ticket?
4/23/13 12:06 PM
Oboe

Big EP - Oboe, did you end up finding a ticket?
Yeah Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 12:07 PM
Stea1th

Great thing about newark is you can catch fights in and out of the arena. However the ones outside usually involve guns so just be careful. :D

4/23/13 12:22 PM
johnw323

hope to meet you guys there ill buy anyone a drink if they spot me and say hello shoudlnt be hard i got big beard and mohawk
4/23/13 1:02 PM
GregNoActionJackson

johnw323 - hope to meet you guys there ill buy anyone a drink if they spot me and say hello shoudlnt be hard i got big beard and mohawk
I'll be rocking my lucky you're welcome shirt, I'll say what's up if i see you Phone Post
4/23/13 1:16 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be sporting my Team Sonnen "Make the Walk" shirt :)

4/23/13 1:41 PM
Oboe

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Im making a tshirt.. Itll be a fuck the ug with oboe on the back. Thatll make it easy for u fuckers to find me Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 1:41 PM
GregNoActionJackson

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

legit
4/23/13 3:39 PM
nyhcloyalty
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be there probably repping my Future Legend shirt (in support of the NYBA!) so anyone come on up and let's pound some beers! First weekend off from both the gym and work in almost 2 years, it's clobberin time! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 3:54 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nyhcloyalty - I'll be there probably repping my Future Legend shirt (in support of the NYBA!) so anyone come on up and let's pound some beers! First weekend off from both the gym and work in almost 2 years, it's clobberin time! Phone Post 3.0

I too will be rocking one of my future legend shirts just not sure exactly which one yet lol

4/23/13 4:01 PM
Matt Phillips
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im most likely going to be wearing my BJ Penn  "Just Aloha" shirt. :)

4/23/13 4:19 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
nyhcloyalty - I'll be there probably repping my Future Legend shirt (in support of the NYBA!) so anyone come on up and let's pound some beers! First weekend off from both the gym and work in almost 2 years, it's clobberin time! Phone Post 3.0

I too will be rocking one of my future legend shirts just not sure exactly which one yet lol

And me as well Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.