UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cormier isn't Really Fat

4/21/13 6:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrainofPJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fast twitch flab on that blathletic tubster
4/21/13 6:23 PM
Kostakio
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -

If you think DC is at 15% fat you are either a troll or have no clue what you are talking about.

Right. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 6:24 PM
Kostakio
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Cormier had to miss his shot at Olympic gold in 2008 when his kidneys failed in Beijing. It nearly killed him, and Cormier was cutting weight to compete at 211 lbs. Now he is considering a deeper cut, to 205, driven by the desire to fight UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones, and the desire to avoid fighting teammate and UFC heavyweight Cain Velasquez. Cormier feels that he can make the cut safely now." Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 6:30 PM
dubate
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#1 reason he needs to drop to 205? He doesn't want to fight Cain. If you're not in it to be champion then what are you in it for? Phone Post
4/21/13 6:43 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate - #1 reason he needs to drop to 205? He doesn't want to fight Cain. If you're not in it to be champion then what are you in it for? Phone Post
"Doesnt want to fight cain" ya he trains with him and are good friends..its like machida fighting A.Silva or GIL fighting nate Diaz..its just not gonna happen..hes certainly not ducking him its just not even a question or a topic not gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 6:55 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are simply ignorant if truthfully believe that he is under 15% fat. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 6:57 PM
dubate
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not saying he's ducking him he just doesn't want to fight him. I wouldn't say that Nate is ducking Gil they're just not going to fight each other. I wish I had the link but I read an interview long time ago where Nate basically said there's a better chance of him fighting Nick then fighting Jake or Gil. Phone Post
4/21/13 10:42 PM
DaddyGorg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way he's so morbidly obese that he would be considered disabled under The Americans With Disabilities Act and its state and local counterparts.
4/21/13 10:42 PM
DaddyGorg

Edited: 04/21/13 10:43 PM
double
4/21/13 10:55 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Krosscheck - 
cweatapeach - Emelianegro Phone Post
Africanenko Phone Post 3.0

Why ? Anyone that knows...knows that some fat guys can throw down.

Tank, Big Country, Butterbean, etc will all push your shit in.
4/21/13 11:06 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy would knock out 100% of jacked-up guys that are smaller than him.

You know, the meatheads.

Protein-farting, 24/7 mirroring, rhino-skinned-tanning meatheads.

Dc'd feck em hup.
4/22/13 1:39 AM
Bigots_Hate_The_Truth

Um...I don't really see a big difference in body structure as far as either FEDOR, or DC goes, they look some what similar to me.
4/22/13 1:58 AM
Ceelo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's tubby. It's a roller coaster of a ride when you are a heavyweight. I wouldn't say it's hard to stay a heavyweight but you do have to put some effort. The constant training one goes through you will eventually lose weight, so in order to maintain we have to eat a lot. And we think just because I am a "heavyweight" I can eat w/e I want and that's the wrong way to go with it. Gotta eat a lot but eat healthy at the same time.

4/22/13 2:15 AM
Jambo888
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the term is husky. deal with it. mir couldn't.

4/22/13 2:44 AM
Attila
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Señor Penis -  What's funny is that Fedor, Cain and Cormier can be middleweights but why bother if they are so dominant. Perhaps weight cutting hinders a fighter more? These guys are happily eating whatever they want and destroying motherfuckers. No need to fight smaller dudes just use speed. Phone Post

Exactly. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. These guys may be small heavyweights, but that comes with some big speed advantages. It's different than BJ and Frankie fighting above their natural weight classes where they don't gain any significant advantage aside from not having to cut weight.
4/22/13 3:07 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
773 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not fat, he's fluffy! Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 3:25 AM
catbath
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha! I love how his belly is blamed on the big meals associated with intermittent fasting. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 3:56 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a fat man myself, I say he's 15% :)
4/22/13 4:01 AM
CDarwin
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gomrad - 
ryanJ -

This chart settles it since Big Country modeled for 40% Phone Post

Cormier has at least 25% BF.

At 235, that means he would be 188 lbs with 5% BF.

An hour in the sauna and he's good to go at 185, and he wouldn't even be dehydrated in the fight.  :)

4/22/13 4:05 AM
Lastley
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ANT_P1989 - 
Fastedz - He fights like a fat guy, push opponent against cage and hold. Phone Post
I guess Randy Couture was a fat guy? Lol STFU. Phone Post

Randy Couture was a dirty boxing legend, don't you dare compare his style that garbage, from Cormier. Look, I don't need every fight to be a boxing match, but I expect fighters to fight. If you grapple, look to finish, if you wrestle, look to finish, if you bang, look to finish. I just don't respect the fact that he didn't even look like you cared at all about getting a finish.
4/22/13 4:15 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -
Animal Mother - Definitely more than 15% Phone Post 3.0

This. He's fat. Maybe even considered obese. Shaq was during his playing years

Dude is a superior athlete. Dude like Mir can be ripped as fuck and they still have nothing strenght and speedwise on Cormier.Its also obvious that there is a lot of muscle beneath the mass.

Could Cormier be slimmer, perhaps. But apart from dieet genetics do play a part. He is also quit short hence he would always look more bloated then say a Cain ( who is by no means the most muscular dude even.. To much overt muscle is usually a dummy move at heavyweight). Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 4:17 AM
BALLSDEEP
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - Trolling at %15 Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't sure until OP mentioned INTERMITTENT FASTING as a reason for his belly being bloated:/
4/22/13 4:49 AM
hellride
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Señor Penis -  What's funny is that Fedor, Cain and Cormier can be middleweights but why bother if they are so dominant. Perhaps weight cutting hinders a fighter more? These guys are happily eating whatever they want and destroying motherfuckers. No need to fight smaller dudes just use speed. Phone Post

Cain couldn't make middle if you cut off his leg. He is a real HW, If you look at him standing next to Bader in those college pics, his head neck and shoulders look twice the size. He is a very stocky guy, heavy bone structure. Brodor and Fedor are guys that could have made 205, but they are very powerfully built through the back and shoulders, leaned out they would weigh right in LHW range.
4/22/13 5:15 AM
ric482

My wife said he looks like a barrel with a Beyonce bootie, she just kept exclaiming: "dat ass, it's just like POW!"

He is certainly a chunky guy, but he knows how to use that weight effectively Phone Post
4/22/13 11:31 AM
HexRei

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - As a fat man myself, I say he's 15% :)

Being fat doesn't really lend your guess any extra weight

(ba-dum-ching)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.