UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cormier isn't Really Fat

4/22/13 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaz Johnson - I think people get mad that the fat guy is that good. I Like when he slams someone. Phone Post 3.0

who's mad? seriously
4/22/13 9:40 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is easily above 15%.
4/22/13 9:49 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ranier wolfcastle - 

this is actually no joke

he said he only loses a couple pounds during training, i was thinking he could get liposuction to lose a bunch of fat weight

i am sure hes got abs under the inch or so of excess blubber

It's not surprising he doesn't lose much weight during training camp. Some guys do, some don't. He could easily eat more to compensate for extra work he's putting in and that would inhibit weight loss. If he restricted his diet he could probably drop 20 pounds during camp but if you're fighting at HW and don't care if you're carrying some fat, why bother?

He could easily make LHW with some dietary changes. He doesn't even have to be under 205 so he probably only has to lose about 30 pounds of fat and he could do that in 3 months with training and a restricted diet.
4/22/13 11:27 PM
DaddyGorg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he's doing great in his career, feeling fine, enjoys eating, and is comfortable the way he is.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.