UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana not happy?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/21/13 2:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Itsalwaysunnyintacoma
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish i knew. maybe it will come out in the next couple of days
4/21/13 2:45 AM
Loadin76
1466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 

i heard fox didn't air the end of the main event some places in the east coast

I dvr'd the fox fights even giving it an extra 25 minutes of record time so I wouldn't miss the ending.....and I missed the whole last round... spent all day off the UG so I wouldn't see the results and had to log onto the UG to get the results..

4/21/13 2:50 AM
Itsalwaysunnyintacoma
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/21/4248102/dana-white-ufc-on-fox-7-post-fight-scrum-video

seems fine at the scrum. Weird
4/21/13 4:20 AM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MikeHavik -  Could be something mixed of nate/cormier not performing like he did in sf Phone Post

I would suggest that he did perform like he did in SF. The competition is clearly different.
4/21/13 5:19 AM
Ch1ef
883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cormier's fence humping gave him bad flash backs of Handy. PTSD.
4/21/13 5:53 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana posted a response in another thread about this. Basically said he was really happy with the way things went tonight. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 6:07 AM
Forrest Spliffn

Nigga he mad cuz strike force mothafuckas was lookin mad nice against his boys.
Obvious spit.
Had dc, Melendez and Thompson all got wrecked he woulda been cheesin like a male virgin taking a pic with the laker girls.

Forreals I think he really likes Nate and was hurt he got blasted. He barely wanted to dap Thompson after that clinic of a fight Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 7:43 AM
cripplersc
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forrest Spliffn - Nigga he mad cuz strike force mothafuckas was lookin mad nice against his boys.
Obvious spit.
Had dc, Melendez and Thompson all got wrecked he woulda been cheesin like a male virgin taking a pic with the laker girls.

Forreals I think he really likes Nate and was hurt he got blasted. He barely wanted to dap Thompson after that clinic of a fight Phone Post 3.0
This. Gil deserves an immediate rematch Phone Post
4/21/13 8:00 AM
Kostakio
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP -
FCM - When Karen Bryant asked Dana about the conversation with Nate, he said it was a personal conversation. I wonder if Nate is going to test positive for weed ?

maybe Nate retired?
Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 8:27 AM
MattyECB
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

?? Why are ppl bitching about Cormier's fight, he fought great. I hate clinching and stalling, but he kept busy as fuck. He was taking a page right outta Couture's book, dirty boxing with amazingly fast uppercuts inside Mir's guard and body shots mixed in.

Mir had nothing for him and he using his standing wrestling instead of TDs so Mir couldn't even attempt a sub
4/21/13 8:28 AM
MattyECB
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forrest Spliffn - Nigga he mad cuz strike force mothafuckas was lookin mad nice against his boys.
Obvious spit.

Dude, the vast majority of ppl don't know or care about SF. And it doesn't matter how good they look now because SF doesn't exist anymore lol

I was amazed though, same thing happened with WEC. Everyone thought they were some redundant bush league and they all started running train when they got over to the UFC
4/21/13 8:32 AM
MattyECB

cripplersc - 
Forrest Spliffn - Nigga he mad cuz strike force mothafuckas was lookin mad nice against his boys.
Obvious spit.

He deserves it for how close it was, I gave it to Bendo but could've easily change my mind on the fifth round and the others were also neck-in-neck, but I'm so godamn fucking sick of the LW division having rematches...

Penn-Edgar
Penn-Edgar
Edgar-Maynard
Edgar-Maynard
Edgar-Bendo
Edgar-Bendo
Bendo-Diaz
Bendo-Melendez
Bendo-Melendez...

Just seems silly, although it really shows how fucking insanely stacked LW has become and I guess with Pettis at FW it wouldn't be the worst idea...
4/21/13 8:42 AM
stonepony

cripplersc - 
Obvious spit.

You were able to read that?
4/21/13 11:03 AM
Coranamo

stonepony - 
cripplersc - 
Obvious spit.

Wasn't tough.

I'm concerned about his and Nate's "personal" convo after the fight... Dana is a pretty open book and would usually share something unless it's pretty serious.
4/21/13 11:05 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

In for answers Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 11:14 AM
MDKSDMF
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - ?? Why are ppl bitching about Cormier's fight, he fought great. I hate clinching and stalling, but he kept busy as fuck. He was taking a page right outta Couture's book, dirty boxing with amazingly fast uppercuts inside Mir's guard and body shots mixed in.

Mir had nothing for him and he using his standing wrestling instead of TDs so Mir couldn't even attempt a sub
People were bitching probably cause they were expecting fireworks like some highlight reel slam or a big KO. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 11:57 AM
MarcVanBas

MDKSDMF - 
MattyECB - ?? Why are ppl bitching about Cormier's fight, he fought great. I hate clinching and stalling, but he kept busy as fuck. He was taking a page right outta Couture's book, dirty boxing with amazingly fast uppercuts inside Mir's guard and body shots mixed in.

People were bitching probably cause they were expecting fireworks like some highlight reel slam or a big KO. Phone Post 3.0

Guy looked good imo, considering the nerves he must have had as it was his first ufc fight and on national tv against someone thats no joke and been there and done that.
He controlled the fight and yeah he didn't over extend himself but his hand speed in the dirty boxing looked great.
4/21/13 12:06 PM
GregNoActionJackson
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony -
cripplersc - 
Obvious spit.

My thoughts exactly. English mother fucker, do you speak it gif would suffice Phone Post
4/21/13 12:34 PM
stonepony

GregNoActionJackson - 
stonepony -
cripplersc - 
Obvious spit.

My thoughts exactly. English mother fucker, do you speak it gif would suffice Phone Post

Yeah, I'm not racist... But... That was some serious ebonics straight out of the movie Airplane. I need an ebonics to English decoder ring or something.
4/21/13 12:39 PM
sockeye
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stonepony -
GregNoActionJackson - 
stonepony -
cripplersc - 
Obvious spit.

Yeah, I'm not racist... But... That was some serious ebonics straight out of the movie Airplane. I need an ebonics to English decoder ring or something.
When someone begins a sentence with Nigga it's best to skip it Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 12:48 PM
tetris
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManWithTheIronFists - Seriously he's probably pissed because Nate was swearing or throwing up middle fingers on Fox? Maybe I'm wrong, can't remember.
Thats what i figured as well. Nate flipping the bird live on fox may have pissed him off a bit. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 3:32 PM
Greg Southworth

MattyECB -
Forrest Spliffn - Nigga he mad cuz strike force mothafuckas was lookin mad nice against his boys.
Obvious spit.

Dude, the vast majority of ppl don't know or care about SF. And it doesn't matter how good they look now because SF doesn't exist anymore lol

I was amazed though, same thing happened with WEC. Everyone thought they were some redundant bush league and they all started running train when they got over to the UFC
Strikeforce exists in our hearts... Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:08 PM
TexDeuce
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/21/13 4:23 PM
MdGeist

It was the worst fight on the whole card and I blame both fighters for inactivity.

Herb had to separate Cormier for stalling on the cage 4 or 5 times. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:42 PM
Abrtitans

In for something! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.