UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana not happy?

4/21/13 12:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tetris
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManWithTheIronFists - Seriously he's probably pissed because Nate was swearing or throwing up middle fingers on Fox? Maybe I'm wrong, can't remember.
Thats what i figured as well. Nate flipping the bird live on fox may have pissed him off a bit. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 3:32 PM
Greg Southworth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB -
Forrest Spliffn - Nigga he mad cuz strike force mothafuckas was lookin mad nice against his boys.
Obvious spit.
Had dc, Melendez and Thompson all got wrecked he woulda been cheesin like a male virgin taking a pic with the laker girls.

Forreals I think he really likes Nate and was hurt he got blasted. He barely wanted to dap Thompson after that clinic of a fight Phone Post 3.0

Dude, the vast majority of ppl don't know or care about SF. And it doesn't matter how good they look now because SF doesn't exist anymore lol

I was amazed though, same thing happened with WEC. Everyone thought they were some redundant bush league and they all started running train when they got over to the UFC
Strikeforce exists in our hearts... Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:08 PM
TexDeuce
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
4/21/13 4:23 PM
MdGeist

MattyECB - ?? Why are ppl bitching about Cormier's fight, he fought great. I hate clinching and stalling, but he kept busy as fuck. He was taking a page right outta Couture's book, dirty boxing with amazingly fast uppercuts inside Mir's guard and body shots mixed in.

Mir had nothing for him and he using his standing wrestling instead of TDs so Mir couldn't even attempt a sub
It was the worst fight on the whole card and I blame both fighters for inactivity.

Herb had to separate Cormier for stalling on the cage 4 or 5 times. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:42 PM
Abrtitans
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for something! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:49 PM
Allen Hood

In for answers Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 7:24 PM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maybe its boston
4/21/13 8:33 PM
sacuma
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Itsalwaysunnyintacoma - http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/21/4248102/dana-white-ufc-on-fox-7-post-fight-scrum-video

seems fine at the scrum. Weird

yeah he seems very relax and happy at the scrum
4/21/13 9:31 PM
cald4891

idk but first thing i noticed was when he went to put the belt on bendo, it was upside down. n he looked pissed and told him to throw it over his shoulder. think he may have been pissed about the proposal that was to follow. doesnt seem to me like a very professional move on the champs part. however many millions were spent on production? he put on a mediocre performance and seemed more concerned w the lady he had to speak with.

w all that said, awesome card. just awesome. i think gilbert CLEARLY won the main event. was robbed. and i think njoukwani had the ko of the night against bowling. mean ass left. bendos lucky they r not giving gilbert an immediate rematch.
4/21/13 9:32 PM
cald4891

im sure we will find out what the personal talk w nate was about tomorrow..
4/21/13 10:23 PM
cald4891

CRMartin11 - 
cald4891 - idk but first thing i noticed was when he went to put the belt on bendo, it was upside down. n he looked pissed and told him to throw it over his shoulder. think he may have been pissed about the proposal that was to follow. doesnt seem to me like a very professional move on the champs part. however many millions were spent on production? he put on a mediocre performance and seemed more concerned w the lady he had to speak with.

w all that said, awesome card. just awesome. i think gilbert CLEARLY won the main event. was robbed. and i think njoukwani had the ko of the night against bowling. mean ass left. bendos lucky they r not giving gilbert an immediate rematch.

if you watched the post fight presser or post fight media scrum you would know that Benson went to talk to Dana about the proposal before the fight. He wanted to make sure it would be okay. Dana talked to the production staff and cleared it with them. Nice guess though.

i watched both. doesnt mean dw wasnt too excited about it. just a thought. not tryin to ruffle any feathers. personally i cant stand bendo, talk about a lack of killer instinct. he seems content to just coast and point fight to victory. hes good. just not that good. if gil doesnt beat him soon, someone will.
4/22/13 8:29 AM
Guida4President
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone - 
bozy - 
ender852 -

i heard fox didn't air the end of the main event some places in the east coast

Mine cut off during the 2nd for five seconds I flipped out but it come back on. Phone Post

If that was the case and people missed the end wouldn't there be like lots of rage posts on here? I don't know if its true but I would expect some rage posts for it.

Doesn't help if you tried to DVR it but I'm not the Rage type. Gotta try to find the fight somewhere so I can see what happened after the middle of round 2!

4/22/13 9:42 AM
TARRat
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManWithTheIronFists - Seriously he's probably pissed because Nate was swearing or throwing up middle fingers on Fox? Maybe I'm wrong, can't remember.

I doubt it. I mean - it's a Diaz. What do you expect? In addition, Nate was doing that against Bendo in his last fight, too. Off the top of my head, I can't remember if that was on Fuel or FX, but it was TV - not PPV.

Dana may be many things, but he's not stupid.
4/22/13 10:01 AM
Jaybrone
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WriteBelt -
Jaybrone -
bozy - 
ender852 -

i heard fox didn't air the end of the main event some places in the east coast

Mine cut off during the 2nd for five seconds I flipped out but it come back on. Phone Post

If that was the case and people missed the end wouldn't there be like lots of rage posts on here? I don't know if its true but I would expect some rage posts for it.

It happened. Some guy chimed in 5 min later during the news with the result. "Benson Henderson is still the champion" back to you...

Missed the dec, proposal and interviews. No fuel here either. Sucked Phone Post 3.0
That explains his being angry. Sucks that fix did that shit. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 10:11 AM
random_muppett
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - 
stonepony -
GregNoActionJackson - 
stonepony -
cripplersc - 
Forrest Spliffn - Nigga he mad cuz strike force mothafuckas was lookin mad nice against his boys.
Obvious spit.
Had dc, Melendez and Thompson all got wrecked he woulda been cheesin like a male virgin taking a pic with the laker girls.

Forreals I think he really likes Nate and was hurt he got blasted. He barely wanted to dap Thompson after that clinic of a fight Phone Post 3.0
This. Gil deserves an immediate rematch Phone Post

You were able to read that?
My thoughts exactly. English mother fucker, do you speak it gif would suffice Phone Post

Yeah, I'm not racist... But... That was some serious ebonics straight out of the movie Airplane. I need an ebonics to English decoder ring or something.
When someone begins a sentence with Nigga it's best to skip it Phone Post 3.0

Im betting it was written by a frustrated white kid from Vermont.

4/22/13 12:26 PM
SinCityHustler

MattyECB - 
cripplersc - 
Forrest Spliffn - Nigga he mad cuz strike force mothafuckas was lookin mad nice against his boys.
Obvious spit.

This. Gil deserves an immediate rematch Phone Post

He deserves it for how close it was, I gave it to Bendo but could've easily change my mind on the fifth round and the others were also neck-in-neck, but I'm so godamn fucking sick of the LW division having rematches...

Penn-Edgar
Penn-Edgar
Edgar-Maynard
Edgar-Maynard
Edgar-Bendo
Edgar-Bendo
Bendo-Diaz
Bendo-Melendez
Bendo-Melendez...

Just seems silly, although it really shows how fucking insanely stacked LW has become and I guess with Pettis at FW it wouldn't be the worst idea...

That doesn't really show how insanely stacked the division is, that shows how balanced it is.  The long reigning champion went down to 145 and was soundly defeated.  Title contender Diaz was going no where at 170.  Long time champ Penn is a below .500 fighter at 170.  

4/22/13 7:59 PM
leethal21

for sure brother but walk a day in his shoes. who knows maybe his wife pissed him off.

i saw it too. but blew it off as whatever

4/22/13 9:58 PM
Stan Dan Wang

who gives a shit about D'anus and his histrionics? he's a boob.
4/23/13 12:08 AM
Haulport

Stan Dan Wang - who gives a shit about D'anus and his histrionics? he's a boob.

Oooooooo! Dana's mad! what happen? What happen?

STFU and talk about the fights. If you want to obsess over cranky, bloated, bald men there are "other" websites for that...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.