UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> girl hapes josh with her eyes + midget tossing

4/21/13 1:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Wagners Cut - What's her name? Think ill hit her up on twitter and arrange some sex. Phone Post 3.0
Hope u are into being submissive. I'm talking ball gags as whips and shit. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 1:38 PM
15days
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

During the facebook fights she would walk with the fighters the whole way back to the locker room touching there shoulders and back. She is def a weirdo but thats kinda hot
4/21/13 2:08 PM
MCchoke
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmfao oh yeah her and the stalker chick could be twin sisters
4/21/13 2:12 PM
rampageforpresident

i'd have felt her up in return
4/21/13 2:18 PM
robopimp
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's the story behind this?
4/21/13 2:19 PM
SonOfThePeepHole

ID FUCK MICHELLE LOPEZ WITH THE ANGER OF 10000000 SUNS Phone Post
4/21/13 2:24 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole -  ID FUCK MICHELLE LOPEZ WITH THE ANGER OF 10000000 SUNS Phone Post

Oh man, legit lol. voted up.
4/21/13 2:25 PM
PrettyBoy
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol I've never noticed this.
4/21/13 2:26 PM
UGCTT_Blaat
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess -
FrateCart - 
Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

and y are they treating josh like a fucking terrorist just cuz he tossed some midgets?

That's a cue for my new gif

http://i.imgur.com/CQCk5Jf.gif

Legit lol!!! Phone Post
4/22/13 2:26 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

i love how her lips turn upward witn pleasure as she caresses josh's muscluar chest with her fingertips

4/22/13 2:43 AM
Beefy Wellington

FrateCart -
pidgey - yeah she's always on the californian cards, she must work for the CSAC, i think she's hot.

She gets in fighters way. Doesn't allow fighters to check on each other after a win. (after a tko for exmaple which respectful fighters always do) Doesn't allow figters to thank the opposite corner but will rather DRAG the righters back to their corner to furfill her power addiction which is the only reason she got this job. To control people she know she couldn't in the normal world.

Shes disgusting and needs to be fired.

But if you enjoy a woman wearing a strapon Im sure she would oblige.
I remember her while signing up with the amateur commission out here in Cali. She said something that made me think, "boy I'd hate to work for her". Phone Post
4/22/13 2:56 AM
UGCTT Captain America
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't this the same gal who groped Wiedman's ass after a fight? Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 3:54 AM
Emphatik
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont care what your job description is, it is not a smart move to put your hands on and push an adrenaline filled fighter who has just violently KO'd another man. It is asking for trouble. Sure stay between the fighter and the other corner and speak to them calmly if its necessary, but physical contact is a mistake and out of line.

4/22/13 3:55 AM
Emphatik
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YouCantHandleMyRiddum - 
GregNoActionJackson - 
charms434 -
charms434 -
Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
dipsheet - Is that the stalker chick who wrote the book about Huerta?

yup..one and the same..believe she posts here

No, it's not the stalker chick. The stalker chick is a fan who probably works at Denny's Phone Post 3.0
Not Michelle Lopez in cage. Lol. God forbid Phone Post 3.0
Haha oh man that would be funny Phone Post

LOL, she definitely looks like the stalker.

http://michellelopez.net/

I think that top photo makes it pretty clear why things never worked out between them....
4/22/13 4:02 AM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously tho, can you blame the girl for checking Josh out?

4/22/13 4:07 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Girl is fucking annoying. She goes above and beyond what is needed. So much frustration in her actions. It really looks both desperate, silly and annoying at the same time. Josh really should have picked her up for a couple of minutes. If she could she the joke in that there might still be redemption for her but i am afraid she just get amusingly angry. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 7:11 AM
CindyO

And Wagners Cut - What's her name? Think ill hit her up on twitter and arrange some sex. Phone Post 3.0

U love it babyy?

Cindy

4/22/13 7:20 AM
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/22/13 7:41 AM

IT'S CINDY!

0_O

4/22/13 8:48 AM
RLL
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unwariestpickle - What's the point of her anyways? The guy just won a big fight let him celebrate, no need to have two UFC reps shove him in a corner.

shennanigand such as "excited celebration" will not be permitted on big fox.

This, as much as people wanna hate on this chick, im sure she was doing exactly what she was told to do. The 209 has a history of brawls on network television,,, they were trying to be proactive and seperate Josh until everybody was settled.

kinda the same thing i posted in the other thread about this.

4/22/13 8:56 AM
6ULDV8
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

IT'S CINDY!

0_O

Mon dieu you have skills!

She's been seen at a few UFCs now and seems a little pushy.

In that gif it looked like it was all she could do not to bite her lips.

Great work!

4/22/13 9:17 AM
BRZ

RLL -
Unwariestpickle - What's the point of her anyways? The guy just won a big fight let him celebrate, no need to have two UFC reps shove him in a corner.

shennanigand such as "excited celebration" will not be permitted on big fox.

This, as much as people wanna hate on this chick, im sure she was doing exactly what she was told to do. The 209 has a history of brawls on network television,,, they were trying to be proactive and seperate Josh until everybody was settled.

kinda the same thing i posted in the other thread about this.

She takes her job very serious. Her job is to keep the fighters in check at all times which she does very well. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 9:54 AM
Tony_Johnson

She's an inspector for the commission. I do the same thing for the State of Indiana's Athletic Commission and you sure as hell won't see me doing that stuff around female fighters. The job of an inspector is to ensure the fighter is prepared and meets the States guidelines for both wraps and gear. We also ensure the seconds and the fighters are aware of the rules to follow between rounds and after the fight. We also watch the seconds between rounds to ensure they are not doing anything (i.e. greasing down the fighter, etc) that would be against the guidelines and/or harm the figher or his/her opponent. I also check the cage area before and during the fights to make sure nothing is wrong with the cage that could harm the fighter.

I saw this lady on TV before, and I can't remember who it was, but she actually grabbed his a$$ after the fight. If she wants to hook up with these guys afterwards, that's totally her call, but I think the commission should reel her in a bit because it's not right.
4/22/13 9:57 AM
Tony_Johnson

Oh yeah, the comment (and GIF) on the midget tossing almost caused me to spit out my coffee. hahaha
4/22/13 10:35 AM
ausgepicht

Tony_Johnson - She's an inspector for the commission. I do the same thing for the State of Indiana's Athletic Commission and you sure as hell won't see me doing that stuff around female fighters. The job of an inspector is to ensure the fighter is prepared and meets the States guidelines for both wraps and gear. We also ensure the seconds and the fighters are aware of the rules to follow between rounds and after the fight. We also watch the seconds between rounds to ensure they are not doing anything (i.e. greasing down the fighter, etc) that would be against the guidelines and/or harm the figher or his/her opponent. I also check the cage area before and during the fights to make sure nothing is wrong with the cage that could harm the fighter.

I saw this lady on TV before, and I can't remember who it was, but she actually grabbed his a$$ after the fight. If she wants to hook up with these guys afterwards, that's totally her call, but I think the commission should reel her in a bit because it's not right.

Thank you. Now maybe Tape Serf aka Mr. Know-it-all aka whatever his screen name was before he was banned, will shut the fuck up.

4/22/13 11:06 PM
Mookie Blaylock
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.