UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Uncle Creepy Needs a Hobby!!

4/21/13 2:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's what he said in an interview recently when asked what he does in his free time... He said he no longer chases the women and spends most of his free time with his daughter (good papa Bear!)

Since he is no longer part-timing as a Cocksmith, what type of Hobby's would the UG suggest for the Creepy one?

I say Fishing... Nothing better than spending some time on the Water or Under it and Slaying Some Fish!!

War Creepy Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:04 PM
Vader03
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guitar!!! Awesome hobby to learn how to play Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:11 PM
letsgobois
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Writing screenplays. Could pay off one day?

4/21/13 2:13 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrateCart - Fishing with his kid would also be good as it would be teaching his daughter that there's more to life then instant gratifaction which will be a problem with this generation as it grows up. Obviously daughter might be too young lol.
Very true... There never too young, a buddy of mine has a pic of his kid when he was 1month old gripping a Trout Rod... Lol... Little man is 9 now and can throw the Jig better than most on the Party Boats!

I started at 3 with my Gramps. Fondest memories I have growing up are Fishing with him.

4/21/13 2:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

letsgobois -

Writing screenplays. Could pay off one day?

I like it... His life would make a good one! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Vader03 - Guitar!!! Awesome hobby to learn how to play Phone Post 3.0
I want to do this at some point! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:25 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Since he is no longer part-timing as a Cocksmith…"

As a what? Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:26 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

I would also suggest Competition HorseShoe tossing (local Circuit to start:) ... And I'd like to throw my name out there for a partner.

Shake n Bake baby!! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:29 PM
Tat2tillidie
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
FrateCart - Fishing with his kid would also be good as it would be teaching his daughter that there's more to life then instant gratifaction which will be a problem with this generation as it grows up. Obviously daughter might be too young lol.
Very true... There never too young, a buddy of mine has a pic of his kid when he was 1month old gripping a Trout Rod... Lol... Little man is 9 now and can throw the Jig better than most on the Party Boats!

I started at 3 with my Gramps. Fondest memories I have growing up are Fishing with him.

Wipes tear * yea I used to fish every weekend in the summer with my pop pop sometimes even night fishing , I wouldn't trade them memories for anything ...

TTT for fishing Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:29 PM
Tat2tillidie
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - I would also suggest Competition HorseShoe tossing (local Circuit to start:) ... And I'd like to throw my name out there for a partner.

Shake n Bake baby!! Phone Post 3.0
Haha vu Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:34 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America - "Since he is no longer part-timing as a Cocksmith…"

Lol... You never heard that before Captain... Similar to a Wordsmith but relating to all maters of the Cock and the demand in the local Village for said Cock. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Tat2tillidie -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Wipes tear * yea I used to fish every weekend in the summer with my pop pop sometimes even night fishing , I wouldn't trade them memories for anything ...

Best memories!!

First Tattoo I got was a "In Loving Memory" for my Gramps on my Back when I was 17! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:39 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am always partial to dance...but I don't know if Ian would be into it.

So, I am advising playing the drums.  I play and it's a great way to relase stress and it's almost spiritual.

4/21/13 2:47 PM
Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Best memories!!

First Tattoo I got was a "In Loving Memory" for my Gramps on my Back when I was 17! Phone Post 3.0
Awesome !!! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 2:49 PM
Tat2tillidie

mmavixen -

So, I am advising playing the drums.  I play and it's a great way to relase stress and it's almost spiritual.

Dancing is awesome it will make him way more flexible and loose ...

I roller skate a lot ( shuffle get down with the get down lol ) it's great cardio and its a full body workout ...

Any musical instrument will help relieve any stress Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Tat2tillidie -
mmavixen -

I roller skate a lot ( shuffle get down with the get down lol ) it's great cardio and its a full body workout ...

Lol...Epic!! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 4:51 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zumba. Phone Post
4/21/13 5:32 PM
Tat2tillidie

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Tat2tillidie -
mmavixen -

Lol...Epic!! Phone Post 3.0
Lmao I just noticed ( flexible and loose ) Ahahahaha Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 5:39 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fishing also brings up great memories for me. I went fishing with my papa, vovo, and dad and the memories are priceless. I wish I could go back to some of those moments!!! TTT to fishing!!!

4/21/13 5:59 PM
UGCTT Captain America
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT Captain America - "Since he is no longer part-timing as a Cocksmith…"

Lol... You never heard that before Captain... Similar to a Wordsmith but relating to all maters of the Cock and the demand in the local Village for said Cock. Phone Post 3.0
Haha, got it! Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 6:03 PM
BigFootsSkinnyArm
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

camp change and win
4/21/13 6:07 PM
UGCTT Captain America

I've always really enjoyed target shooting. It's a little expensive to get started, unless you already own guns. Depending on what you shoot, ammo can be pretty cheap. If its not, reloading can be a relaxing time, as well.

I miss those Saturdays with my dad, driving out to the country, shooting all day, then coffee and a cigar afterwards. We had a lot of fun. I don't go as often as I'd like anymore, since my dad and brother moved out of state, but it's great to do once or twice a month. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 6:09 PM
Vader03
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Vader03 - Guitar!!! Awesome hobby to learn how to play Phone Post 3.0
I want to do this at some point! Phone Post 3.0
Do it!!! You wont regret it. After a life of sports i finally decided i needed a different type of outlet. Started 4 yrs ago and i LOVE it. Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 9:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.