UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Uncle Creepy Needs a Hobby!!

4/22/13 8:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Fishing also brings up great memories for me. I went fishing with my papa, vovo, and dad and the memories are priceless. I wish I could go back to some of those moments!!! TTT to fishing!!!

Priceless memories!!

War Creepy Angling!! Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 8:24 AM
Sajite
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should be learning basque and say something in basque after his next victory...

He will have strong reconition over here, that's for sure.

:)
4/22/13 1:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vader03 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Vader03 - Guitar!!! Awesome hobby to learn how to play Phone Post 3.0
I want to do this at some point! Phone Post 3.0
Do it!!! You wont regret it. After a life of sports i finally decided i needed a different type of outlet. Started 4 yrs ago and i LOVE it. Phone Post 3.0
It's on the list!! Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 2:40 PM
Lasko
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I speak for all of the UG when I say we mourn the loss of his Ultimate Ass thread.
4/23/13 12:34 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lasko - I think I speak for all of the UG when I say we mourn the loss of his Ultimate Ass thread.
Lol.... Ultimate Bass thread to come!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 1:33 AM
Tat2tillidie
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - I've always really enjoyed target shooting. It's a little expensive to get started, unless you already own guns. Depending on what you shoot, ammo can be pretty cheap. If its not, reloading can be a relaxing time, as well.

I miss those Saturdays with my dad, driving out to the country, shooting all day, then coffee and a cigar afterwards. We had a lot of fun. I don't go as often as I'd like anymore, since my dad and brother moved out of state, but it's great to do once or twice a month. Phone Post 3.0
Yea that was a good time in my life since I grew up reloading all my own shells on the farm :) skeet shooting is awesome especially with all the new types ... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 10:55 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Chareth Cutestory - Juggling. Excellent for hand-eye coordination.
I like Phone Post 3.0
4/24/13 8:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

At the Lake now 5:30am ... Hobby Time! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.