UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Tell me about 2nd degree BB Sifu Kai Li

4/21/13 7:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JrRapozo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw him at the Relson Red Belt ceremony rocking a 2nd degree black belt. I was positive that only a couple years ago he was a Purple Belt. Did the Grandmaster himself promote him? Phone Post 3.0
4/21/13 8:07 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saw pics of that too. i believe there was a thread on this section of the forum a couple years ago questioning his legitimacy. I believe there were a couple posters who vouched for him but most said he was full of shit. (i dont really remeber the details it was a few years back) I remember a video of some catch? maybe sambo? who remembers that thread? they should ttt it
4/21/13 8:40 PM
FCTV808
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where can i take a private lesson from that cockfaggot?

4/22/13 1:21 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so now if he promoted himself and Rels did not, would he now be legit since he was not called out on it and has pics with Rels with him wearing that belt? Who promoted him? that was MIGHTY fucking fast
4/22/13 3:11 AM
Robobear
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - 

where can i take a private lesson from that cockfaggot?

I've heard..........that once in a blue moon, he is ferried down the AlaWai canal by devout monks to an undisclosed location to hand out ass beatings for money.  After he mauls you, and yes you will be mauled, he asks you "tap, snap, or nap?" depending on your answer, he proceeds to finish you with his specialty move called........the monkey steals the peach.  No one, and I mean no one has ever gotten a rematch or wanted one.  Be careful of what you ask for.

4/22/13 5:42 AM
JrRapozo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard from a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that he received it from Rigan Machado. Phone Post 3.0
4/22/13 1:09 PM
Robobear
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JrRapozo - I heard from a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that he received it from Rigan Machado. Phone Post 3.0

A little birdie told me Joe Morreira.  I got a friend who is tight with Rigan, I'll ask him to do some investigating.

4/22/13 1:11 PM
Robobear

sufferingsuckatash - saw pics of that too. i believe there was a thread on this section of the forum a couple years ago questioning his legitimacy. I believe there were a couple posters who vouched for him but most said he was full of shit. (i dont really remeber the details it was a few years back) I remember a video of some catch? maybe sambo? who remembers that thread? they should ttt it

Done.

4/23/13 1:20 AM
JIMMYNAKS
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."
-Abraham Lincoln Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 3:01 AM
Robobear

KyokushinCatch - "err...bonjour!"

You should know JimmyNaks is a French model..............for alternate lifestyle catalogs.

4/23/13 5:08 AM
sufferingsuckatash

KyokushinCatch - I'm aware that Kai has legit blackbelt ranking in a form of Kenpo/Kajukenbo

he also claims to be an 'Olohe' in Lua - which is possible

claims to be Krav Maga Military Instructor, trained overseas by the Israeli Defense Forces - I have my reasons for questioning this one

Sombo? was unaware of his claims until recently

and now his claims of BJJ 2ndDan? I'm waiting to read more on this one

he definitely is sporting a 2 stripe black belt. with the red bar and a bjj gi. takes pics with rels. he definitely was not a bb around 3 years ago but now is a 2stripe bb. fucking AWESOMENESS
4/23/13 5:15 AM
Robobear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCC_i_PyEog&feature=player_detailpage

See if this works.

4/23/13 5:17 AM
Robobear

Who the hell are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/23/13 5:48 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I was gonna showup at the seminar with my bluebelt for fear of getting my ass kicked.....and this guy shows with 2 stripe black!?!?!?!?!?

HOLY HELL!
4/23/13 6:53 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMMFAO!
4/23/13 11:35 AM
fnunderful
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyokushinCatch - WHO IS HE?

I'll tell you what I know of him

Sifu Kai Li doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the sh!t out of it

Sifu Kai Li is the reason you can't find Waldo

Sifu Kai Li doesn't do push-ups, he does Earth-downs

at night, monsters look under their beds for Sifu Kai Li

Sifu Kai Li once up-kicked a horse's chin. the horse's descendants are today called giraffes

They once tried to name a brand of toilet paper out of him but it turned out to be a complete failure because Sifu Kai Li doesn't take shit from ANYONE!
4/25/13 4:09 AM
FCTV808
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL!

4/25/13 7:17 PM
Robobear

Situ Kai Li once went to the Virgin Islands.........they are now called "the Islands".

5/10/13 8:58 AM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stories upon stories with this guy. Just google him Kai(noa) Li and add whatever qualifier he's associated with.
5/10/13 5:14 PM
conviser
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Google search is GOLD.

His preferred title seems to be SIR Kainoa Li, owing to his knighthood in the Order of the Holy Sepulchre from the Vatican.

Tons of martial arts background: http://www.ikkakenpo.com/kaili.htm. Even Tom Callos, the man who first taught BJ Penn how to do BJJ and gave rise to Keenan Cornelius, values Sir Li's insight: http://tomcallos.tumblr.com/post/7262234212/the-4-corners-of-the-dojo-martial-arts-philosophy-from.

I think he would easily beat the crap out of me in a fight, armed or unarmed. But yeah, he does seem a bit...off.
5/10/13 5:33 PM
conviser
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more link: http://kroc.nd.edu/sites/default/files/colloquy_spring06.pdf

Damon Lynch, a Kroc student whose internship was in Jerusalem, heard about a U.S. Special Forces veteran who, to Damon’s mind, deserves the “peace warrior” label. This storied fellow traveled to the Middle East on his own to carry a message of peace to both Israeli and Palestinian soldiers, and to American forces in Iraq. I learned his name, Kainoa Li, and tracked him via e-mail to his native Hawaii. He told me he had been a combat paramedic as well as martial arts trainer. He wrote: “A strong sense of faith, in my case Catholic, reinforces the sanctity of life and realization that the true aim of every soldier is in fact peace.” Some folks might argue with that last insight, although I doubt they would want to go mano a mano with someone who taught hand-to-hand combat to Green Berets.

^^^^ University of Notre Dame publication. Guess they have a history of believing tales told by tricky Polynesians....
5/10/13 7:22 PM
Robobear

conviser - Google search is GOLD.

His preferred title seems to be SIR Kainoa Li, owing to his knighthood in the Order of the Holy Sepulchre from the Vatican.

Tons of martial arts background: http://www.ikkakenpo.com/kaili.htm. Even Tom Callos, the man who first taught BJ Penn how to do BJJ and gave rise to Keenan Cornelius, values Sir Li's insight: http://tomcallos.tumblr.com/post/7262234212/the-4-corners-of-the-dojo-martial-arts-philosophy-from.

I think he would easily beat the crap out of me in a fight, armed or unarmed. But yeah, he does seem a bit...off.

A Knight of the Vatican huh. Unreal. So besides his marial arts prowess, he can perform exorcisms and kill vampires too.

5/10/13 7:23 PM
Robobear

conviser - One more link: http://kroc.nd.edu/sites/default/files/colloquy_spring06.pdf

Damon Lynch, a Kroc student whose internship was in Jerusalem, heard about a U.S. Special Forces veteran who, to Damon’s mind, deserves the “peace warrior” label. This storied fellow traveled to the Middle East on his own to carry a message of peace to both Israeli and Palestinian soldiers, and to American forces in Iraq. I learned his name, Kainoa Li, and tracked him via e-mail to his native Hawaii. He told me he had been a combat paramedic as well as martial arts trainer. He wrote: “A strong sense of faith, in my case Catholic, reinforces the sanctity of life and realization that the true aim of every soldier is in fact peace.” Some folks might argue with that last insight, although I doubt they would want to go mano a mano with someone who taught hand-to-hand combat to Green Berets.

^^^^ University of Notre Dame publication. Guess they have a history of believing tales told by tricky Polynesians....

"I eat green berets for breakfast"

5/10/13 8:25 PM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes Kai Li, Sometimes Kainoa Li. Here's another goodie I found. Page 1-13 his name is sporadically mixed in. And then also some confusion with a local death metal singer of similar name.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=104762&page=13
5/10/13 9:50 PM
The Mat Pimp

Does anyone know where this guy trains at?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.