UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Tell me about 2nd degree BB Sifu Kai Li

5/14/13 1:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk to tell you the truth. Knights of Columbus are pretty well known; when I was a kid my mom would bug me to apply to their scholarships and stuff. I think all these "Great White Brotherhood" frats are all registered under some sort of legal charter yeah? Shriners, Freemasons, Scottish Rite, Rosicruscians, etc. etc.

But I reread the earlier post and it said Order of the Sepulchre or something? That I'm not familiar with. But y'know, I knew Catholic mestizas whose families were like straight up "Opus Dei" (yeah it's not just in some Da Vinci Code movie it's real!). I think if you are active in the Catholic Diocese you'll come across these folks quite often.

Btw, GM Richard Bustillo got knighted last year I heard. A Sir of Rumferkall Castle. I found an older google article about it - http://martialinfoblog.com/martial-art-news/richard-bustillo-being-knighted-into-the-rumkerfall-castle/

Try asking GM Bustillo or the Torrance IMB crew if they have any clue. And then let me know too b/c I'd like to be Knighted with the power to rule and wield...a sword in one hand and a MAKITA IN ANOTHER!
5/14/13 4:39 AM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when did this thread go off course?  i just want to know when the order is going to kick his asshole impersonator ass in?

5/14/13 5:22 AM
Robobear
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - 

when did this thread go off course?  i just want to know when the order is going to kick his asshole impersonator ass in?

Gotta go full on star chamber on his ass.

5/29/13 4:51 PM
BMFL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I personally know Kai and consider him a friend.

If you want to know the truth, I'm willing to reveal all...for a BJ with complete eye contact AND swallow. And no, I'm not the one giving the BJ (haha).
5/29/13 7:14 PM
The Mat Pimp
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where does this guy train?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.