UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda and Coker react to Josh/Nate

4/23/13 8:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MikeA1129
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always a pleasure to see a Diaz go down like that.
Winning some loot on the fight made it sweeter.
Thank you Josh.
4/23/13 8:31 AM
BluesBrother
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that Dominick Cruz in the bottom left corner?
4/23/13 8:58 AM
V8N0M
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah that is Dom. And I believe the girl in red beside Rhonda and her friend is Amy Dumas (WWE's Lita) w/ CM Punk in the grey beside her. :)
4/23/13 9:28 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

I don't know if Dana wanted Nate to win but he definitely wants certain fighters to win. Are u kidding me? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 10:14 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bentleysuper8 -
TheGoldenRule - 
Bentleysuper8 - So many fights made me sad.

Masvidal, Jordan, Nate...

Luckily DC embarrassed Mir. Evened things out.
Lol...
DC was the most embarrassing performance of the night.... Phone Post

Yet he still dominated a former champ. He even said he was actually affected by the first time in the UFC cage.
...which was essentially him admitting that HE was embarrassed. .. I've got nothing against DC, I simply needed to correct you saying DC embarrassed Mir... he controlled Mir, without a doubt.... embarrassed? Think not Phone Post
4/23/13 10:16 AM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crumbs - 
12ealdeal - 
PoppedaMollyImSweatin -
Warriormmd - Phone Post 3.0

Coker 1st pic: hmmmm
Coker 2nd Pick: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
Ronda: oooooooooooo shit
Cain: Fuck Yea!!
Dana: There goes my investment
Lorenzo: Get the fuck up Nate
What investment? Phone Post 3.0

I believe PoppedaMollyImSweatin believes Dana would rather have Nate win, due to zuffa building up Nate on the fox cards, but in reality, Zuffa can work with any result of a fight, Nate wins and they can keep building him up, Josh wins and they can build him up as the guy who ragged dolled the dude you all watched on those fox cards.

I don't get the idea some have around here that Dana wants a certain fight to go a certain way, if he really wanted that much control he would be in pro wrestling, if GSP or Anderson were to lose, these people think Dana would cry or something, personally I would think he would be happy as fuck to start promoting the guys who beat GSP/Anderson, and for potential rematches.

Yes, Dana never wants certain fights to end a certain way.  He just freaked out on Fox after JDS knocked out Cain in 69 seconds and set up the rematch in less than a year because he was happy with the result and not because he spents months and millions pimping UFC's first "MEXICAN!" champ. ;-)

4/23/13 10:24 AM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

liquidrob - Awesome Black and White gif of the headkick

http://i36.tinypic.com/bh13yf.gif

Vote up for the gif, that's awesome.

4/23/13 6:52 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be great to see Thomson vs Melendez 4 in the UFC for the title one day
4/23/13 7:13 PM
tjmitchiscool
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -
crumbs - 
12ealdeal - 
PoppedaMollyImSweatin -
Warriormmd - Phone Post 3.0

Coker 1st pic: hmmmm
Coker 2nd Pick: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
Ronda: oooooooooooo shit
Cain: Fuck Yea!!
Dana: There goes my investment
Lorenzo: Get the fuck up Nate
What investment? Phone Post 3.0

I believe PoppedaMollyImSweatin believes Dana would rather have Nate win, due to zuffa building up Nate on the fox cards, but in reality, Zuffa can work with any result of a fight, Nate wins and they can keep building him up, Josh wins and they can build him up as the guy who ragged dolled the dude you all watched on those fox cards.

I don't get the idea some have around here that Dana wants a certain fight to go a certain way, if he really wanted that much control he would be in pro wrestling, if GSP or Anderson were to lose, these people think Dana would cry or something, personally I would think he would be happy as fuck to start promoting the guys who beat GSP/Anderson, and for potential rematches.

Yes, Dana never wants certain fights to end a certain way.  He just freaked out on Fox after JDS knocked out Cain in 69 seconds and set up the rematch in less than a year because he was happy with the result and not because he spents months and millions pimping UFC's first "MEXICAN!" champ. ;-)

Lol Yes Dana is very neutral...I take it you weren't around for the chuck Liddell era... Phone Post 3.0
4/23/13 7:24 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jambo888 - 
liquidrob - Cain

http://i34.tinypic.com/o8e9zk.png

fucking awesome! now there's a fight fan!

It's more to do with the fact that they're from the same camp.
4/23/13 9:15 PM
SQUEEZIE

HexRei - I immediately assumed it was Marina Sharifa next to Ronda. Don't know why.

this + how did so many not know josh and cain are boys.dc and josh were also hanging and visiting juvie halls together on the road to the octagon.
4/24/13 12:22 AM
drey1

Papi Chingon - by "coker" i thought you meant the girl with her fingers around her nose.

LOL. Good one man !

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.